Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? (6641 Views)

Photo Of Senator Godswill Akpabio On His Hospital Bed In London / Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) / Should Soldiers Be Deployed For The 2015 Elections? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? by Enice(m): 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
DeCritique:
This op is not just a cow! He/she is a very big fat cow. Have you ever been in the military before? Do you know how the military do their things? You were really expecting to see medical equipments, syringes, advanced technological equipments and a host of others in a war camp?

How senseless can you get? This is a war situation and anything can happen at anytime. There is no need of poshing up the place when that is not a permanent camp. Then their uniform signifies that they are always ready! Don't be surprised that they all have their Colt guns under their pillow in case something begins to happen.

You never experience army life before you just dey rant any how! Take time oh!!
I think the president went there to sympathize with those injured in action (those with injuries from bullet wounds) not those that have malaria, head ache etc because those are kept in a separate ward. Now the point is have you seen a man being treated from bullet wound completely dressed? No, because it would be unethical for the doctor to leave his clothes on as this can lead to infections. In essence, his visit was a farse. It was stage managed. It is likely the president did not even set foot in borno state.
Re: How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? by bilms(m): 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
Re: How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? by bilms(m): 8:14am On Jan 19, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? by Franklyspeakin: 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
okoyemike:
When the president is visiting, everything MUST be orderly, hence the camouflage. They had to be in order because they are trained soldiers. We are talking about a presidential visit. Don't be suprised the barracks would be renovated over night, i.e, the toilets and bunks else the president would be infuriated.

Though I would still vote for Buhari when I get my pvc.
broda how market. how has your buhari fared i sure you are regretting already. i heard fuel is about to be 180 per litre and buhari only visits cows. enjoy your bubu
Re: How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? by meccuno: 6:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
Franklyspeakin:
broda how market. how has your buhari fared i sure you are regretting already. i heard fuel is about to be 180 per litre and buhari only visits cows. enjoy your bubu
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: We Must Unite For Challenges Ahead - PMB Tells APC Members.. / Horse Found Dead After Being Used As Transport In Lagos (photos) / A Rising Colossus: Nigeria Leads African Technology/Commerce Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.