Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

GEJ VS BUHARI Nairaland Election Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ VS BUHARI Nairaland Election Day (1037 Views)

Buhari's Nairaland Users Approval Rating / Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) / Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ VS BUHARI Nairaland Election Day by blaze2cool(m): 11:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
For sometimes now everyone has been pointing their choice, it is my turn to pick my NEXT president of Nigeria.

am still thinking
tubutubu mese am, akara mese am
Olorun ni kin mu yi
Okay i will go with the highest vote here and the winner will get my vote, so pick your choice.
Re: GEJ VS BUHARI Nairaland Election Day by ellechrystal(f): 12:05am On Jan 18, 2015
Hmm, I smell trouble in this thread.
Op na serious Trouble u dey find o grin
Re: GEJ VS BUHARI Nairaland Election Day by blaze2cool(m): 12:10am On Jan 18, 2015
ellechrystal:
Hmm, I smell trouble in this thread.
Op na serious Trouble u dey find o grin
my sister me too i confuse o, the only way to solve this trouble is to choice.....since Naija politics has turn to debate and Choice making so lets get it straight here

If this one na trouble, bet me more trouble on the day of election grin
Re: GEJ VS BUHARI Nairaland Election Day by cycline404(m): 12:10am On Jan 18, 2015
#GMB CLICK LIKE TO VOTE FOR BUHARI

17 Likes

Re: GEJ VS BUHARI Nairaland Election Day by cycline404(m): 12:11am On Jan 18, 2015
#GEJ CLICK LIKE TO VOTE FOR JOHNATAN.
Re: GEJ VS BUHARI Nairaland Election Day by ellechrystal(f): 12:14am On Jan 18, 2015
blaze2cool:
my sister me too i confuse o, the only way to solve this trouble is to choice.....since Naija politics has turn to debate and Choice making so lets get it straight here

If this one na trouble, bet me more trouble on the day of election grin
Lol. I go dey house that faithful day o.
Re: GEJ VS BUHARI Nairaland Election Day by Elslim: 12:15am On Jan 18, 2015
..When last did you have great sex?Not regular sex. Not run-of-the-mill sex. Not 'sarewagba' sex. I mean great sex. Sex that made your belly flip. Sex that made your eyes roll to the back of your head. Sex that made your toes curl. Sex that made you hear the Lord's trumpet. Sex that made your hair plait dada. It's been a while, right? But have you thought about the reason for the dearth of great sex in this country? You love him. He loves you. So why the hell aren't you guys having grade A sex?Before I tell you the reason, let me challenge you to have great sex with your man tonight. To do that you'll need a bowl of Icecream, whipped cream and a Jagged Edge cd.Put the cd in your cd player and let that cool, orgasm inducing music waft round the room. Get yourself in the mood. When he gets home, jump on him and tear off his shirt. Tie his hands to the bed with his tie.Then proceed to the kitchen to get the bowl of Icecream. Back to reality........Alas, all these can't happen because Nepa has taken light and there's no fuel in the generator. Jagged Edge won't play and your ice cream will melt. Heat will nearly kill you people and both of you will be cranky as hell. Then you remember :"But Jonathan promised us steady electricity when he was campaigning during the last elections o"Mtchewww. Jonathan.....denying Nigerians the opportunity to have great sex since 2011.Jonathan the sex killer.If that isn't a reason to vote him out, I don't know what is.=))

2 Likes

Re: GEJ VS BUHARI Nairaland Election Day by blaze2cool(m): 12:21am On Jan 18, 2015
Elslim:
..When last did you have great sex?Not regular sex. Not run-of-the-mill sex. Not 'sarewagba' sex. I mean great sex. Sex that made your belly flip. Sex that made your eyes roll to the back of your head. Sex that made your toes curl. Sex that made you hear the Lord's trumpet. Sex that made your hair plait dada. It's been a while, right? But have you thought about the reason for the dearth of great sex in this country? You love him. He loves you. So why the hell aren't you guys having grade A sex?Before I tell you the reason, let me challenge you to have great sex with your man tonight. To do that you'll need a bowl of Icecream, whipped cream and a Jagged Edge cd.Put the cd in your cd player and let that cool, orgasm inducing music waft round the room. Get yourself in the mood. When he gets home, jump on him and tear off his shirt. Tie his hands to the bed with his tie.Then proceed to the kitchen to get the bowl of Icecream. Back to reality........Alas, all these can't happen because Nepa has taken light and there's no fuel in the generator. Jagged Edge won't play and your ice cream will melt. Heat will nearly kill you people and both of you will be cranky as hell. Then you remember :"But Jonathan promised us steady electricity when he was campaigning during the last elections o"Mtchewww. Jonathan.....denying Nigerians the opportunity to have great sex since 2011.Jonathan the sex killer.If that isn't a reason to vote him out, I don't know what is.=))
pick ur VOTE not a QUOTE
Re: GEJ VS BUHARI Nairaland Election Day by Truth24(m): 1:19am On Jan 18, 2015
gej
Re: GEJ VS BUHARI Nairaland Election Day by prelomo: 1:22am On Jan 18, 2015
There is ongoing online voting taking place
between Buhari and Jonathan on who wins
2015. Pls visit http://www.whowin2015.com to
vote .tell others
Re: GEJ VS BUHARI Nairaland Election Day by blaze2cool(m): 1:29am On Jan 18, 2015
prelomo:
There is ongoing online voting taking place
between Buhari and Jonathan on who wins
2015. Pls visit http://www.whowin2015.com to
vote .tell others
vote here before optioning people to that link
Re: GEJ VS BUHARI Nairaland Election Day by ayoola2002(m): 3:32am On Jan 18, 2015
cycline404:
#GEJ CLICK LIKE TO VOTE FOR JOHNATAN.
Is like clicking like for failure.

change is wht we need.
Re: GEJ VS BUHARI Nairaland Election Day by Ericardo7(m): 3:44am On Jan 18, 2015
#GEJ till the eagle in the Nigerian coat of arms turn to pigeon and the two horses run away.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breakingnews: INEC New Chairman, Prof Nazim Mimiko / Bode George Flight Fund / Photos Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His Pastors Undergoing Fitness Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.