Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Osun Tribunal: What Is Going On? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Tribunal: What Is Going On? (1424 Views)

Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters / Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu / Osun Tribunal Today, What Is The Latest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Tribunal: What Is Going On? by Muzikluva(m): 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
I was on my way from office today and I saw some people jubilating at the pdp secretariat and some people were even claiming gov Aregbe of APC is out, please is this true

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: Osun Tribunal: What Is Going On? by Kagarko(m): 6:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
Muzikluva:
I was on my way from office today and I saw some people jubilating at the pdp secretariat and some people were even claiming gov Aregbe of APC is out, please is this true

May be they are celebrating something else as for the elections it was free and fair.

May be someone is reading to them what Hausa called Wasiqar Jaki(Donkey's Letter) in an attempt to dupe the PDP candidate told finally run him dry .

Infact there is no case against Aregbesola.

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal: What Is Going On? by Muzikluva(m): 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kagarko:

May be they are celebrating something else as for the elections it was free and fair.

May be someone is reading to them what Hausa called Wasiqar Jaki(Donkey's Letter) in an attempt to dupe the PDP candidate told finally run him dry .

Infact there is no case against Aregbesola.
I just heard in the news that Omisore now has more votes than Aregbesola because they claim Apc rigged and so,some votes were dismissed.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal: What Is Going On? by Johnnyessence(m): 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
Muzikluva:

I just heard in the news that Omisore now has more votes than Aregbesola because they claim Apc rigged and so,some votes were dismissed.
after aregbe won 24 local government out of 30 they are still complaining omisore will be disgrace again in d tribunal.

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal: What Is Going On? by Muzikluva(m): 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
Johnnyessence:
after aregbe won 24 local government out of 30 they are still complaining omisore will be disgrace again in d tribunal.
Whoever wins,they should be fast and honest with the proceedings_we want a peaceful state as it has always been.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal: What Is Going On? by akinsadeez(m): 6:46am On Jan 24, 2015
It is normal tactics by parties to reassure themselves. The jubilation means nothing in the grand scheme of things. The PDP members could not have been in possession of a court judgment yet to be delivered. That is a very serious offence if true.

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal: What Is Going On? by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 24, 2015
Omisore's evidence was never struck out throughout the proceedings as he supported it with a solid argument.

The court just postponed its final judgement till after the general elections.

Aregberascal will still appeal the final ruling and if that fails will drag it to the supreme court but all that is just time wasting. Aregbe is out.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal: What Is Going On? by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 24, 2015
Johnnyessence:

Over 300,000 votes have been found to be for Omisore and even some of aregbe's votes have been found to be from the Ekiti elections.

Aregberascal is out.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal: What Is Going On? by frodobee: 8:18am On Jan 24, 2015
Hmmmm nawa o, I wasmade to believe that some states are done deals, stamped and sealed. I am beginning to be skeptical over what I read on NL, it may not always be a true representation of what's on ground.

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal: What Is Going On? by Muzikluva(m): 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
akinsadeez:
It is normal tactics by parties to reassure themselves. The jubilation means nothing in the grand scheme of things. The PDP members could not have been in possession of a court judgment yet to be delivered. That is a very serious offence if true.
The final judgement has not been delivered,just the total votes for both Parties.
Re: Osun Tribunal: What Is Going On? by Muzikluva(m): 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
frodobee:
Hmmmm nawa o, I wasmade to believe that some states are done deals, stamped and sealed. I am beginning to be skeptical over what I read on NL, it may not always be a true representation of what's on ground.
I dnt seem to understnd what you are trying to say
Re: Osun Tribunal: What Is Going On? by ProfGday(m): 7:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
How interesting it is to watch two thieves fighting and accusing one another over missing meats in d cooking pot...............................
Re: Osun Tribunal: What Is Going On? by Muzikluva(m): 11:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
ProfGday:
How interesting it is to watch two thieves fighting and accusing one another over missing meats in d cooking pot...............................
Lol..

(1) (Reply)

INEC: Jonathan Plans To Replace Jega With Prof Olufemi Mimiko / Special Forces In The NE / Breaking News...............................apc In Trouble With Northern Youths.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.