Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,808 members, 7,851,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan: Will You Be My Val? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan: Will You Be My Val? (452 Views)

Must See: How I Celebrated My Val Yesterday (PICTURE Inside) / Introducing...my Val! Isn't She Bootyful? / See What My Girl got for Me, As My Val Gift (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan: Will You Be My Val? by DaJulee(f): 8:13am On Jan 18, 2015
GoodLuck Ebele Jonathan: Will U Be My Val?

By Julius Diamond

While the origin of valentine's Day is not important at this moment. It does not deter the fact that Valentine’s Day is a day when people show feelings of love, affection and friendship. It is celebrated in many ways worldwide and falls on February 14 each year.
Many people around the world celebrate Valentine’s Day by showing appreciation for the people they love or adore, people who have affected so much in their lives. Many people give greeting cards, chocolates, jewelry or flowers, particularly roses, to their partners or admirers on February 14.
Coincidentally, the 2015 Nigerian General Election has been scheduled to hold on this said LOVER'S DAY. As a result of the unfolding, I, Me, & Myself have decided to SPEND this Valentine in the POOLING BOOT in other to SHOW my deep LOVE, APRECIATION for GOOD GOVERNANCE, and to SAY THANK YOU to Dr Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan for the TRANSFORMATION of Nigeria.

Having this in mind; I proposed to you (Goodluck Ebele Jonathan), WILL YOU BE MY VAL?

This is all my wish come 14 February, 2015. I therefore enjoin all Progress-Oriented Nigerians to spend his/her Valentine’s Day With our beloved President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
This we can do by coming out en-mass to VOTE for GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKIWE JONATHAN, Come 14 February, 2015.

Long Live Nigeria
Long Live PDP
Long Live GEJ
Long Live I, Me, & Myself.

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan: Will You Be My Val? by jingh(f): 8:20am On Jan 18, 2015
Long Live Nigeria
Long Live PDP
Long Live GEJ
Long Live I, Me, & Myself

even your post is selfish you remember D I,myself and the me but you don't remember those you are talking to.

am not surprised PDPA only remember themselves.

buhari for President
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan: Will You Be My Val? by DaJulee(f): 8:38am On Jan 18, 2015
[quote author=jingh post=29894653]Long Live Nigeria
Long Live PDP
Long Live GEJ
Long Live I, Me, & Myself

even your post is selfish you remember D I,myself and the me but you don't remember those you are talking to.

I know u are so quick to judge thats why u didn't see it "LONG LIVE NIGERIA" a collective statement, U, Him, and Myself Inclusive.

(1) (Reply)

Relationship / Postponement Of Valentines Day / Valentine And Love Themes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.