Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out (31980 Views)

Governor Fayose Jets Out To China / Buhari Jets Out To Saudi Arabia, Qatar / Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by nduchucks: 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
idumuose:
Your post reeks of insults and crass ignorance.

If you are implying that this is the first time ever that our government is shipping arms by air into the country and out of ignorance did not observe protocol,i will forgive your stewpidity.

Nigeria has been shipping arms by air and sea even before you were given birth to by error.

i believe you are the one manifesting cluelessness here.

Since you are not clueless, please tell us where the weapons purchased in Pakistan are? Where are they now? mumu

3 Likes

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
I'm beginning to believe this story. What's wrong with this picture?

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by idumuose(m): 2:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
reborn1:

Your father is the problem of your village, while yeeboes are the problem of the world. I.diat
@ reborn,so in your thinking anyone opposed to the candidature of Buhari is igbo?

Bro change your mentality cos it won't lead you far.

By the way did Sanusi not make that statement that Alfa quoted? Why not direct your indignation and umbrage at Lamido sanusi.

7 Likes

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by tomakint: 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
idumuose:

@ reborn,so in your thinking anyone opposed to the candidature of Buhari is igbo?

Bro change your mentality cos it won't lead you far.

By the way did Sanusi not make that statement that Alfa quoted? Why not direct your indignation and umbrage at Lamido sanusi.
@Idumuose, stop wasting your time responding to someone who is still evolving! Ignore the clown....

5 Likes

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by idumuose(m): 2:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
nduchucks:

Since you are not clueless, please tell us where the weapons purchased in Pakistan are? Where are they now? mumu

Go and ask the military or did a demon tell you i am the custodian of Nigeria military weapons? Mumu

5 Likes

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
Sai Buhari
THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE OF APC

1 Like

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by idumuose(m): 3:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
tomakint:

@Idumuose, stop wasting your time responding to someone who is still evolving! Ignore the clown....
Noted bro.

4 Likes

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by PapiWata: 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
Adminisher:
The US and most countries have had it with your WEAK president. They are observing imaginary gains declared by Buhari in the polls and a deal is already in the works. Jonathan has SAILED on multiple levels and there is nothing that can be done to save the losing one.

The US wants stability in the region that only a strong minded leader can bring. The amateur is going out and Buhari the encrusted stiff will take over in his village.

Ha ha ha so you are the new US State Department Spokesman, sternly relaying patently FALSE news bulletins announcing that the US would EVER so much as contemplate betting the farm on a losing Jihadist horse in any presidential race taking place on this green planet.

Seriously though, Mr. Administer, as the unrepentant user of medicinal marijuana that you obviously seem to be, I must admonish and advise that you refrain in the future from writing in political forums for at least 30 minutes after you get done firing up a fat joint of that good schit, in order not to confuse your loyal audience, or ignite speculation that you may indeed have lost your marbles long ago. Thank you for your understanding.

"A deal is in the works." That has a nice ring to it, but in reality you are simply HOPING that your Weeping General might be able to curry favor with the West thanks at least in part to internet forum declarations made by good folks like you ha ha ha.

Here's a toast to ya, buddy. You actually made me crack a smile today, and I owe you a beer for that.

[size=17pt]Johathan Goodluck till 2019, By EPIC Election Walk-Over! [/size]

6 Likes

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by nduchucks: 3:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
tomakint:

small minds and idiiots discuss personalities while bright ones discuss issues intelligently. Apparently you are not as bright as idumuose, who though wrong, is at least trying to use his head.

2 Likes

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by Fire15: 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
idumuose:

The opposition against the former military ruler is being championed by the United States chapter of the Nigerians in Diaspora Organization (NIDO), the flagship association of Nigerians living abroad.

Speaking at a press conference held at the Hilton Garden, Washington DC, Hon. Victor Ugho, the immediate past Vice-President of NIDO, who is the current President of the Georgia State chapter of the association with headquarters in Atlanta, urged the former Head of State to perish the thought of becoming the next president of the country, saying that the world has moved past the likes of Buhari.

Ugho regretted that Buhari has allowed himself to be pushed around by some people whom, he said, were looking for ways to cause more pains to Nigeria. He noted that Buhari, as Head of State, had ample opportunity to turn the country around, stressing that, “as a matter of sincerity, I do not think Buhari is the best candidate for Nigeria at this period in time. He was there as Head of State, what did he do?

“Again, he has not told us what he is going to do differently.  We need continuity; the choice should not be based on tribal sentiment. Let him tell us how he is going to fix the so-called terrible situation he has identified.  We need somebody who will not bring disunity.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/amid-health-concerns-buhari-jets/

He's being antagonized by Igbos, not the Nigerian community in United States.
Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by Aikon: 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
Yoruba sophistication: impose a sick man on us.
No wonder Sanusi called them the problem with Nigeria.

Tribalism

1 Like

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by igeolink: 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
nduchucks:
If you read the article at all, you'd note that Buhari was invited to the US. Given the current climate of world-wide escalation of violence by Islamist extremists (not true Moslems), various key world leaders are being invited to the US for very important security meetings.

Having just returned from the US, I can tell you that US TV stations have been filled with news reports about Nigeria, Boko Haram, and lack of leadership by GEJ in addressing the problem. I even heard very prominent foreign policy experts state that GEJ is not adequately arming the millitary because he is afraid a well-armed millitary can threatened his government. SMH

Obviously, the US has long abandoned the clueless one, and Buhari's invitation may be the final nail in the Otuoke bound GEJ's coffin.

Nuff said.
Haba Nduchucks if u want to lie...do it in a more matured way na...when u even go U.S talkless of just returning...u that never been to MMI airport is talking of returning from US...smh

3 Likes

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by Youngzedd(m): 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
PDP doing what they know how to do best.

1 Like

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by tomakint: 4:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
nduchucks:

small minds and idiiots discuss personalities while bright ones discuss issues intelligently. Apparently you are not as bright as idumuose, who though wrong, is at least trying to use his head.
Thanks for admitting that idumuose uses his head while you forgot to use yours, and great thanks to you for admitting to be a small mind and a certified idiiot, I will never forget this nduchucks!
Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by Gboliwe: 4:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

grin grin grin grin Liar.

Invited by whom?

Do you give ear to that one? The FEC meeting the presidency invite him and others in his backyard (Abuja) he doesn't attend o. Abi the discussion isn't about terrorism. Even if USA invite him to discuss terrorism, its a pointer he knows something about the baboon and dogs killing themselves up north

4 Likes

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by Descartes: 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
Are the slave masters aware of the subtleness of their slaves to usurp "power" which truely belong to them? I doubt.

4 Likes

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by redcliff: 4:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
idumuose:
Another Yar'adua from the same Katsina state in the making.
If Yar'adua had resigned as Nigeria President when his health deteriorated,he probably would still be alive today.

Inspite of the doctor's warning Yar'adua defiantly glued his lean a.rse to the aso rock chair and his born to rule mentality saw to his demise.

No it wasnt even his sticking to aso rock that killed him fast.. He was going to die anyway. His situation was beyond repair. that aside, the presidential "health insurance" kept him that long!
Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by Firefire(m): 4:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Buhari is not I repeat NOT going to smell Aso Rock!

Insha Allah!

3 Likes

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by PStacks(m): 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
PDP WILL STOP AT NOTHING..

I MEAN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

SAI BUHARI.

3 Likes

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by sage2(m): 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
The last time I checked, it is not a crime for someone to go for a check up, or even fall sick. This noise is needless.

2 Likes

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by cole265(m): 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

grin grin grin grin Liar.

Invited by whom?

But can't you read? Please try read again and find out for yourself...
Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by Descartes: 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
...and the Northern elites stand akimbo allowing this FRAUD from their southern neighbours to materialise. Where are the likes of Ango Abdullahi(quota Prof.), Patrick Unong, Anthony Sani, Lamidos, etc when you need them?

1 Like

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by abbey621(m): 4:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
idumuose:

The opposition against the former military ruler is being championed by the United States chapter of the Nigerians in Diaspora Organization (NIDO), the flagship association of Nigerians living abroad.

Speaking at a press conference held at the Hilton Garden, Washington DC, Hon. Victor Ugho, the immediate past Vice-President of NIDO, who is the current President of the Georgia State chapter of the association with headquarters in Atlanta, urged the former Head of State to perish the thought of becoming the next president of the country, saying that the world has moved past the likes of Buhari.

Ugho regretted that Buhari has allowed himself to be pushed around by some people whom, he said, were looking for ways to cause more pains to Nigeria. He noted that Buhari, as Head of State, had ample opportunity to turn the country around, stressing that, “as a matter of sincerity, I do not think Buhari is the best candidate for Nigeria at this period in time. He was there as Head of State, what did he do?

“Again, he has not told us what he is going to do differently.  We need continuity; the choice should not be based on tribal sentiment. Let him tell us how he is going to fix the so-called terrible situation he has identified.  We need somebody who will not bring disunity.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/amid-health-concerns-buhari-jets/

NIDO is as clueless as the current president. I stay in Georgia and I can tell you it's made up of members who are out of touch with reality. Many of them are empty drums, most of them will not vote because they do not have PVC. The organization is made up of 90% Igbos and are largely biased in their opinion, so I am not shocked at their statement.

1 Like

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by ThisisBuhari: 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
Here is the campaign timetable for the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari from January 6th to 29th

6th January – Rivers and Akwa Ibom,

7th January – Cross Rivers and Delta,

8th January – Edo and Bayelsa,

9th January – Imo and Abia

10th January – Enugu and Anambra (Awka/Onitsha)

11th January – ONE DAY REST
Scroll down for raw copy…
12th January – Ebonyi (Abakaliki) and Ondo (Akure)

13th January – Lagos and Ogun

14th January – Osun (Osogbo) and Ekiti (Ado-Ekiti)

15th January – Oyo (Ibadan) and Kwara (Ilorin)

16th January – Benue (Makurdi) and Kogi (Lokoja)

17th January – Plateau (Jos) and Niger (Minna)

19th January – Nasarawa (Lafia) and Kaduna (Kaduna)

20th January – Kano and Jigawa (Dutse)

21st January – Katsina and Zamfara (Gusau)

22nd January – Sokoto and Kebbi

23rd January – Bauchi and Gombe

24th January – Borno and Yobe

25th to 27th January – International Engagements

28th January – Adamawa and Taraba

29th January – Grand Finale (Abuja)

(SEE THE BOLD. IS IN APC'S TIMETABLE.
HATERS GO TO HELL. BUHARI ALL THE WAY)

1 Like

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by April4th(m): 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
On
nduchucks:
If you read the article at all, you'd note that Buhari was invited to the US. Given the current climate of world-wide escalation of violence by Islamist extremists (not true Moslems), various key world leaders are being invited to the US for very important security meetings.

Having just returned from the US, I can tell you that US TV stations have been filled with news reports about Nigeria, Boko Haram, and lack of leadership by GEJ in addressing the problem. I even heard very prominent foreign policy experts state that GEJ is not adequately arming the millitary because he is afraid a well-armed millitary can threatened his government. SMH

Obviously, the US has long abandoned the clueless one, and Buhari's invitation may be the final nail in the Otuoke bound GEJ's coffin.

Nuff said.

Story for the Gods
Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by kelvine(m): 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
GarbaAudu:
Propaganda at its peak! Op try harder next time. Check out the APC's presidential campaign timetable, find out where the campaign team will be between 25th to 27th January. Good morning.

Wanted to mention exactly this and more. Our dear General is simply diplomatically avoiding taking his campaign to the troubled states.Is it not expected that a candidate who believes he can end insurgency almost immediately he is elected would spend time campaigning and consoling the people most affected by spending time with them. When he returns to Nigeria there will be no more time for campaign. Please gallant General visit Borno,Adamawa and Yobe before you travel. Look at the way GEJ amazingly breezed into the state with wisdom so much that even APC congratulated him,far more is expected from our dear General. GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by babadee1(m): 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
PDP has come again with their lies. These people have no shame at all.
Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by Firefire(m): 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
Gboliwe:

Do you give ear to that one? The FEC meeting the presidency invite him and others in his backyard (Abuja) he doesn't attend o. Abi the discussion isn't about terrorism. Even if USA invite him to discuss terrorism, its a pointer he knows something about the baboon and dogs killing themselves up north

Baboons & Dogs.... l presume some of our friends here have assumed the status as prescribed by their slave masters.
Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by Donbrig: 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
Lies from the bottom pit of HELL.
Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by omusiliyu(m): 4:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
What a nice campaign strategy by PDP... BTW... Must he rule
Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by Gistdutch: 4:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
#copied
YES, BUHARI IS SICK; AND SO AM I

Nigerians and their infinite capacity for facile propaganda. I wake up this morning and what I see all over social media is some poor taste, childish diagnosis of Major General Buhari as being sick.

Well, I agree. I agree that Buhari is sick. I am sick, too. Any Nigerian who is not sick is not sick because he or she is incurably sick. We are all sick. And we should be sick. So, yes,...

...Buhari is sick of the monumental corruption that has become institutionalized in Nigeria;

...Buhari is sick of the incompetence of a government that cannot protect the lives and properties of its citizens;

...Buhari is sick of the lack of a sense of urgency in the circles of government in Nigeria;

...Buhari is sick of a country that has placed itself on permanent reverse gear;

...Buhari is sick of a country that has left itself naked as it is raped dry by vagabonds in power;

...Buhari is sick of a youth population without jobs;

...Buhari is sick of a country where university education has become comparable to 8th grade competence in advanced civilizations;

...Buhari is sick of a country where roads are death traps;

...Buhari is sick of a country where people go into political offices near poor, but turn stupendously wealthy overnight;

...Buhari is sick of a country where education is priced beyond the reach of the common masses;

...Buhari is sick of a country where $20 Billion (possibly $40 Billion) of public fund develops legs and walks away, its whereabouts knowingly unknown;

...Buhari is sick of watching the country he loves ranked at the bottom of corruption index by Transparency International

Buhari is sick of a country that earns billions of dollars in oil revenue, yet has not a single functional oil refinery;

...Buhari is sick of a country where government has bowed to the dictates of power generator cabals in a conspiracy that ensures perpetual darkness;

...Buhari is sick of a country where senators and congressmen earn more than the president of the United States of America;

...Buhari is sick of a country where soldiers are so demoralized to confront a ragtag Boko Haram terror sect;

...Buhari is sick of a country where convicted looters are pardoned and fast tracked for senate positions;

...Buhari is sick of a country where life expectancy is among the lowest in the world;

...Buhari is sick of a country that is on international news for all the wrong reasons;

So, yes, Buhari is sick; and so am I.

Question is why is Jonathan not sick as well? Why has Jonathan remained healthy in the face of all the above-listed filth and diseases? Question is why is not every Nigerian sick of all the social maladies and existential outbreaks? It is a time to be sick, my friends. Buhari is; I am. Are you?

Let's all get sick of where and how Nigeria is. Let's get real sick. And the sicker we are, the healthier we are going to be. Let's schedule a doctor's visit on February 14. Let's not forget our health insurance card (voter card) as we go for this February appointment. We need to feel better. But until February 14, let's feel sick...

...Real sick!..............VITUS OZOKE is resident in the US and a Proff.. @ Salisbury University.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Godswill Akpabio Receives Defectors From PDP In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Shaykh Ali Al-Ḥudhaifi Condemns the Killing Of Deborah Samuel / 2019: Why Ex-generals Oppose Buhari – Gen. Jemibewon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.