Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out (31978 Views)

Governor Fayose Jets Out To China / Buhari Jets Out To Saudi Arabia, Qatar / Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by tomakint: 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:

Why accuse me wrongly? If you have problem with eggy, face him and not me.
Indeed you are a brute beast, you get paid back in your coin and the next thing you start to rain curses in the names of your gods on innocent ones but you are still the same he-goat calling yourself insurgirl scooping people's picture here, branding them different ages to feel good......it may be too late for you to change.

1 Like

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by Bezed(m): 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
I fear for his health o ... even all this health rumor might start affecting him.. this one has been around on facebook too

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by Bruteforce1o1: 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
[s]
tomakint:

Indeed you are a brute beast, you get paid back in your coin and the next thing you start to rain curses in the names of your gods on innocent ones but you are still the same he-goat calling yourself insurgirl scooping people's picture here, branding them different ages to feel good......it may be too late for you to change.
[/s]

Tomakunt, the dirty old fool. Which coin? That he accused me wrongly, swear that your name is not Tope Akintola? You are just a local goat that lie a lot, no wonder you are still on a spot. No progress, nothing... With that your wrinkled face, Agbaya without sense....

2 Likes

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by mrmetoo1: 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
ellechrystal:
N
Confirm d news before u mention pdp.somethings r too sensitive to just slide. It's important we know his health status.

They've said he's fit as a fiddle, what more do you want? Just because some of you guys don't want to believe it doesn't mean its no true. Fayose said it and he's PDP as PDP gets.

1 Like

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
Eluwilussit:

And the North is falling for this trap? Once again, the South is about to cheat the North and the mallams can't even read btw the lines.

The North should allow Jonathan to finish his second term. Use the four years to prepare a credible candidate if they don't want Sambo. The North is acting as though the ambitions of one expired general, represent the wish of the whole North.

Wake up my northern people.

Shutup you silly goat!

Northerners believe in fate and destiny.
Show me anyone who has not been destined to fall sick or die.

If Buhari is to be elected and serve only one day and die in office, so be it - its what God had willed.

Besides, it doesn't matter if a Yoruba man should succeed him (as some are postulating) because northerners will not be averse to it; after all they massively voted for Abiola and OBJ in the past, because northerners are politically more sophisticated and less tribalistic than you think.

However, what is more important is that Nigerians are this time round more the wiser and more unified in the their desire to put an end to the current rot in Aso Rock by voting out the Clueless one from Otuoke - even if it should mean casting their votes for the corpse of a dead Buhari.

It is a pity that some ppl from a certain part of this country still cannot live and look beyond the perspectives of tribal politics, while many have already moved on, thereby increasingly isolating themselves by sewing the seeds of scorn and hate through negative jingoistic utterances and behavior against everybody but themselves.

Meanwhile, CHANGE is at hand; its already too late; FeBUHARI is a rapidly growing revolution, its unstoppable and inevitable; those who therefore try to resist it shall be consumed by it.

Be wise, abandon the sinking ship - lest you drown in it.

2 Likes

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by pitoski(m): 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
Yoruba sophistication: impose a sick man on us.
No wonder Sanusi called them the problem with Nigeria.
i some how agree with bolded words. e.g. Obasanjo, Tinubu,
Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by pitoski(m): 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

Shutup you silly goat!

Northerners believe in fate and destiny.
Show me anyone who has not been destined to fall sick or die.

If Buhari is to be elected and serve only one day and die in office, so be it - its what God had willed.

Besides, it doesn't matter if a Yoruba man should succeed him (as some are postulating) because northerners will not be averse to it; after all they massively voted for Abiola and OBJ in the past, because northerners are politically more sophisticated and less tribalistic than you think.

However, what is more important is that Nigerians are this time round more the wiser and more unified in the their desire to put an end to the current rot in Aso Rock by voting out the Clueless one from Otuoke - even if it should mean casting their votes for the corpse of a dead Buhari.

It is a pity that some ppl from a certain part of this country still cannot live and look beyond the perspectives of tribal politics, while many have already moved on, thereby increasingly isolating themselves by sewing the seeds of scorn and hate through negative jingoistic utterances and behavior against everybody but themselves.

Meanwhile, CHANGE is at hand; its already too late; FeBUHARI is a rapidly growing revolution, its unstoppable and inevitable; those who therefore try to resist it shall be consumed by it.

Be wise, abandon the sinking ship - lest you drown in it.

Mr Aboki SHUT D F**K UP! so it is okay for you northerners to present a sick person as president of nigeria who will rule for just 1 day ba? this your born to rule mentality is really disgusting that you feel any person as long as he is northerner and a muslim is fit to rule us. Nigerians are wise. this is not the "change' we need. let GEJ continue with his transformation while you may prepare a credible, young and healthy northerner to take over in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by Mistermamus(m): 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
Sensible nigerians knw say d man no well. tinubu d game player he knws wat he is doing.
Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by PapiWata: 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

Northerners believe they are destined to rule.

And I believe I am George Washington, regardless of the stark reality that I am not.

Buhari is welcome to run for office as many times as he wishes, provided that you born-to-rule types understand that the Boko Haram terror gang leader will NEVER be voted into any office higher than that of Seriki in Buhari Vilage, Kontagora.

Please move to that area right away so that you too can live under the arbitrary rule of of your kleptomaniac expired coup plotter and terror attack organizer, Weeping General Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by shady26(m): 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
There is a divine hand playing in today's Nigeria.

A northern muslim cannot and will never live to be president.
are u suggesting that christians in Nigeria are killing pottential muslim presidents with prayers? preposterous!
Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by PapiWata: 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
shady26:
are u suggesting that christians in Nigeria are killing pottential muslim presidents with prayers? preposterous!

I suspect that what he means is that the death toll recorded over recent decades, directly on the orders of Buhari, will never be forgotten by the bereaved, who most likely have placed very powerful traditional curses on the head of that sadistic killer, Buhari, with the result that he will find himself compelled to squander every last dollar of his stolen fortune on a sequence of futile campaigns to seek election as despotic RULER over an enlightened nation that universally loathes all he stands for.

Please feel free to ask any more questions that come to mind.
Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by porka: 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
When Pa Buhari collapsed in Calabar, they QUICKLY spinned it around the Calabar attire.

Then they withdrew him from the next campaign and lied that he was visiting his granddaughter.

Next, he forgot his running mates name entirely, he called him "Oshungbade".

And as the ailment/old age weakens him further, he is being schedule (allegedly) for a serious medical procedure abroad.

Why do Nigerian politicians like lying about their health problems.

Umaru Yaradua, Patience Jonathan, Bola Tinubu, and now Pa Muhammadu Buhari...

The most pathetic is the case of the Taraba State governor, Danbaba Suntai.

What is the problem with us?

1 Like

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
pitoski:

Mr Aboki SHUT D F**K UP! so it is okay for you northerners to present a sick person as president of nigeria who will rule for just 1 day ba? this your born to rule mentality is really disgusting that you feel any person as long as he is northerner and a muslim is fit to rule us. Nigerians are wise. this is not the "change' we need. let GEJ continue with his transformation while you may prepare a credible, young and healthy northerner to take over in 2019.

Educated illiterate, where did I suggest preference for Buhari because he is a northerner or a Muslim, is Abiola a northerner or OBJ a Muslim?- you seem to have a problem with simple comprehension, maybe Otuoke disease has caught up of with you
PapiWata:

And I believe I am George Washington, regardless of the stark reality that I am not.

Buhari is welcome to run for office as many times as he wishes, provided that you born-to-rule types understand that the Boko Haram terror gang leader will NEVER be voted into any office higher than that of Seriki in Buhari Vilage, Kontagora.

Please move to that area right away so that you too can live under the arbitrary rule of of your kleptomaniac expired coup plotter and terror attack organizer, Weeping General Buhari.

I can see how you dishonestly modified my post to give it a different twist to suit your purpose.
Well, it only goes to confirm your moral bankrupt way of life, how the end often justifies the means; its no wonder that many of your ilk dominate our domestic and international prison populations - through your fakeness, need I say more?
Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by loomer: 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
egift:

Gbam. One can't imagine the fear in the faces of PDP members seeing Buhari discussing new global efforts of the War Against Terror instead of the Zoologist. It will be epic.

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN WHERE A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE IS CALLED FOR A SECURITY MEETING OUTSIDE HIS OWN COUNTRY, WITHOUT GOVERNMENT'S REPRESENTATIVES?

THAT MY BROTHER IS COUP.

SO MAKE THEM NO PUT BUHARI FOR TROUBLE I BEG.
Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
nduchucks:
If you read the article at all, you'd note that Buhari was invited to the US. Given the current climate of world-wide escalation of violence by Islamist extremists (not true Moslems), various key world leaders are being invited to the US for very important security meetings.

Having just returned from the US, I can tell you that US TV stations have been filled with news reports about Nigeria, Boko Haram, and lack of leadership by GEJ in addressing the problem. I even heard very prominent foreign policy experts state that GEJ is not adequately arming the millitary because he is afraid a well-armed millitary can threatened his government. SMH

Obviously, the US has long abandoned the clueless one, and Buhari's invitation may be the final nail in the Otuoke bound GEJ's coffin.

Nuff said.
Please, post your source.
Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by PenSniper: 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
nduchucks:
If you read the article at all, you'd note that Buhari was invited to the US. Given the current climate of world-wide escalation of violence by Islamist extremists (not true Moslems), various key world leaders are being invited to the US for very important security meetings.

Having just returned from the US, I can tell you that US TV stations have been filled with news reports about Nigeria, Boko Haram, and lack of leadership by GEJ in addressing the problem. I even heard very prominent foreign policy experts state that GEJ is not adequately arming the millitary because he is afraid a well-armed millitary can threatened his government. SMH

Obviously, the US has long abandoned the clueless one, and Buhari's invitation may be the final nail in the Otuoke bound GEJ's coffin.

Nuff said.

A master of delusions
Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by PapiWata: 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

Educated illiterate, where did I suggest preference for Buhari because he is a northerner or a Muslim, is Abiola a northerner or OBJ a Muslim?- you seem to have a problem with simple comprehension, maybe Otuoke disease has caught up of with you

I can see how you dishonestly modified my post to give it a different twist to suit your purpose.
Well, it only goes to confirm your moral bankrupt way of life, how the end often justifies the means; its no wonder that many of your ilk dominate our domestic and international prison populations - through your fakeness, need I say more?

All is fair in war, you pompous little born-to-rule parasite. All is fair in war, and the entire civilized world is at war with your type.
Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by PenSniper: 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

The interests I gather are the south texas ashawo association. Are there any other "interests" he intends to visit there?

Yes, maybe the Cancer Association.

1 Like

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by Caseless: 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
idumuose:

Continued.....
idumota, I hope u saw buhari with a copy of that newspaper that carried this false report while speaking to newsmen today to refute ur lies.

1 Like

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
PapiWata:

All is fair in war, you pompous little born-to-rule parasite. All is fair in war, and the entire civilized world is at war with your type.

If thats the way you want it, yeah sure; maybe thats why the whole world didn't recognise that small issue of the so called genocide.
LOL @ parasite, on what host?
Very ironic coming from an example of internally self-displaced refugee.
Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
You people are just too much,laf wan kill me for here,nairaland is a wonderful place,o don nearly faint with laughter,any time I fell depressed immdiately I open nairaland my mood go just improve,in this forum everybody is important,we all need each other,best place to catch fun,God bless you all
Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by zudozz: 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
''Umaru.... Are u DEAD''?
Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by porka: 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
ralphelo:
I tried to help GEJ with some states but he still lose the 2015 general election to Buhari;
ondo=pdp,lagos=apc,
ogun=apc,oyo=apc,osun=apc,ekiti=pdp,kwara=apc,kogi=apc,benue=pdp,niger=apc,nasarawa=apc,plateau=apc,abuja=pdp,kaduna=apc,imo=pdp,enugu=pdp,abia=pdp,ebonyi=pdp,anambra=pdp,kano=apc,sokoto=apc,jigawa=apc,kebbi=apc,bauchi=apc,gombe=apc,zanfara=apc,rivers=pdp,bayelsa=pdp,delta=pdp,akwa ibom=pdp,cross rivers=pdp,edo=pdp,yobe=apc,borno=apc,adamawa=apc,katsina=apc,taraba=pdp
RESULTS APC=20 STATES PDP=16 STATES

As simplistic as your tallies are, facts on the ground in the bolded states are way different from your vision.

Perhaps you are one of those analysts in APC's Ikeja office raided recently by the DSS.

Just concentrate on your "membership" data registration for now.
Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by PapiWata: 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

If thats the way you want it, yeah sure; maybe thats why the whole world didn't recognise that small issue of the so called genocide.
LOL @ parasite, on what host?
Very ironic coming from an example of internally self-displaced refugee.

Thank you for the polite response, good sir. For over a half-century, your people have fed fat off the oil wells located further from your homeland that that of any tribe within the Nigerian federation. That season of free-loading is now over for good, which is a very good thing.

Now, at long last, an true-blooded Izon man, Jonathan Goodluck, whose direct ancestors OWNED the land and waters from whence all that black gold is pumped daily, is DESTINED to commence his second term in office, whether you born-to-rule folks like that reality or not.

When I refer to Northern Nigeria's oil bandits as parasites, I refer directly to the maniacal grabbing and plundering of Nigeria's oil fields by northern military men in collaboration with their greedy civilian stooges, in a criminal tradition that has effectively bled Nigeria dry ever since oil was discovered in the Niger Delta during the 1950s.

Now the tables are turned, and a Delta man is president of the Nigerian federation. The new unfolding reality is that federal power may NEVER "rotate back" to the north of Nigeria, so I suggest you and your fellow petroleum vampires had better re-tool URGENTLY for mechanized agriculture, in order that you can once again derive ALL the income needed to sustain your geographical region's caliphate with proceeds from recreating the groundnut pyramids of yore.

Goodbye and good ffucking riddance, you lazy, kleptomaniac dickheads. Go get a job already, and stop this infantile drooling over those oil fields, for they are OUT of your grasping reach forever ha ha ha.
Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by idumuose(m): 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
Caseless:
idumota, I hope u saw buhari with a copy of that newspaper that carried this false report while speaking to newsmen today to refute ur lies.
caseless casket,do you expect Haribubu to indict himself by confirming that he truly sick?

Be reminded that it was Haribubu who made the statement below:

[size=17pt]only death can stop me from contesting 2015 election - Muhammadu Buhari [/size]

1 Like

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
nduchucks:

Nuff said.

You are wrong my friend. The USA Government does not say anything like moslem extremism. Please listen to news and be informed.

They were not even at France for the march.
Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by manmade(m): 5:45am On Jan 19, 2015
nduchucks:

Nuff said.
. Wait and see how many weeks the meeting would last and the venue ,I'm sure it would be one of the best hospital in US
Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by Caseless: 7:17am On Jan 19, 2015
idumuose:

caseless casket,do you expect Haribubu to indict himself by confirming that he truly sick?

Be reminded that it was Haribubu who made the statement below:

[size=17pt]only death can stop me from contesting 2015 election - Muhammadu Buhari [/size]
as mortal beings, is not important that we plan and have the thought of death at the back of mind? When he said 'only death can stop him', it does mean he's sick and about to die? Haba idumota! When he was holding d pape that carried d story , the banner headline says: "ill-health- buhari jets out". How pesin wey don jet out go stil de here de read d same paper carrying the story?
Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by Caseless: 7:24am On Jan 19, 2015
jusRadical:

You are wrong my friend. The USA Government does not say anything like moslem extremism. Please listen to news and be informed.

They were not even at France for the march.
state athorney , E. HOLDER visited france before the match.
Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
Caseless:
state athorney , E. HOLDER visited france before the match.

Go listen to Fox news and hear what Americans are saying about Obama.
Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by asamaigho(m): 6:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
mrmetoo1:
I love the desperation by PDP. This shows they know they're losing the fight. If you gather 10 Nigerians in the diaspora randomly anywhere maybe you'll find 1 that's supporting Jonathan. Most of the time even the support is based on race and religion. Not saying the 9 others are necessarily pro-Buhari but believe me the international ridicule Nigeria is going through is pathetic. Anyone can form a group and name it whatever they want and say whatever they want. So all these random groups don't mean anything.

PDP has decided they won't let this fake health report go. This things don't help the PDP at all even Linda just put up a post that "has it gotten to the level" that they have to lie about his health. This would make people sympathize with Buhari more and show undecideds that PDP doesn't have a plan so all they can turn to is desperate lies.

d drowning ones will try any stunt to survive but unfortunately their time's up

Sai Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors / President Macron: "Why I Visited Afrika Shrine In Lagos" / Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.