Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' (7060 Views)

Rumours Of Military Coup Spread In Nigeria, Buratai Warns Soldiers / Jonathan Finally Reveals Nigeria’s Worth Before Handing Over To Buhari / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by arsetalks(m): 10:22am On Jan 18, 2015
I am not surprised at all. By their fruit you shall know them.

I also expect this topic not to make the front page. Seun and his moderators continue to how bias.

If it was APC, it will make the front page 3 times in a day if possible.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by scribble: 10:24am On Jan 18, 2015
bashydemy:
85% of Nigeria want him so bad to eradicate corruption.

Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by scribble: 10:25am On Jan 18, 2015
arsetalks:
I am not surprised at all. By their fruit you shall know them.

I also expect this topic not to make the front page. Seun and his moderators continue to how bias.

If it was APC, it will make the front page 3 times in a day if possible.

Your moniker says it all. Stop speaking from your arse.
Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by bashydemy(m): 10:25am On Jan 18, 2015
bettercreature:
PDP and jonathan will end up like GBAGBO of cote d'ivoire
Yes oo make them carry go but should remember GBAGBO

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by Caseless: 10:39am On Jan 18, 2015
obamartins:
You will die like a goat, and nobody will notice it, Nigeria will move on and nobody will miss u, so please be fast, put your life on the line. Bloody coward.
duck, make urself available when the crisis breaks, I promise , I shall run over you. U dnt knw wat u ar talking about, Bastard!

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 18, 2015
Deji Adeyanju will go to jail.....

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by scribble: 10:58am On Jan 18, 2015
ilugunboy:
Deji Adeyanju will go to jail.....

Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 18, 2015
hilarious
Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by valdes00(m): 11:00am On Jan 18, 2015
ruggedboy01:
let him win make this zoo break...... who is not tired of this country called nigeria angry
So ppl still dey mumu on sundays.... No offence bro buh ur mumu no gt part 2.... Speak 4 urself oga, If u are tired of nigeria, millions of us are nt tired... N millions of us still believes, go nationalise for cotonue den sinx u r tired... Bad belle
Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by 9jatriot(m): 11:02am On Jan 18, 2015
This is a treasonable statement. So that is the inner thinking within PDP's camp? then why allow INEC waste money on election? This must have slipped out unconsciously. I really fear for February because I see that the calm we feel right now may be the type you feel before a storm.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by RayCharles(m): 11:04am On Jan 18, 2015
But wait oh! I think say Doyin Okupe na GEJ aide, so how him come get aide too? Cost of governance 4 dis we 9ja high oh! Abeg I want form party make we too share national cake! But it will be in accordance to the law <grim>

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by crownprince102: 11:05am On Jan 18, 2015
fkaz:

Dangote has a PHD holder working as a driver under his company, who is a illiterate?
Don't mind the brat! Is Bill gate a PHD holder or Did William Shakespeare ever stepped into a class, today Gate is the richest man on earth and Shakespeare is the greatest poet to have ever lived despite not going to school.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by bashydemy(m): 11:06am On Jan 18, 2015
scribble:

Tbh it looks like a poor Photoshop manipulation

We need to stay on issues not campaign of calumny
Even on his twitter account?

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by calaway: 11:11am On Jan 18, 2015
[quote author=bashydemy post=29896222][/quote]

[size=20pt] PLAIN TRUTH[/size]
Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by scribble: 11:12am On Jan 18, 2015
bashydemy:
Even on his twitter account?

According to the report, it was hacked...u no sabi read

Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by 9jatriot(m): 11:16am On Jan 18, 2015
scribble:

We are not buying, all of a sudden APC people when they say their presidential candidate non sabi operate phone suddenly don know how to hack accounts, INEC and very soon CBN. They must have discovered their error and decided to come up with that.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by obamartins(m): 11:31am On Jan 18, 2015
Caseless:
duck, make urself available when the crisis breaks, I promise , I shall run over you. U dnt knw wat u ar talking about, Bastard!
You sound pained, it is so obvious you don't have a job and frustrated, start something, no matter how small please, it will help u.
Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by bashydemy(m): 11:38am On Jan 18, 2015
scribble:

You think i am as clueless as your pay master? When did he post this? did anyone know until now? The ediot run create twitter account just to safe him self we are wiser ogbeni.
Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by scribble: 11:41am On Jan 18, 2015
bashydemy:
You think i am as clueless as your pay master? When did he post this? did anyone know until now? The ediot run create twitter account just to safe him self we are wiser ogbeni.

Hehehe

Even if I'm never paid a kobo by PDP I will never allow nematodes like you to run around unabated.

tongue
Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by scribble: 11:46am On Jan 18, 2015
bashydemy:

If you were wise you would find something more productive to do with your time than opening threads to propagate falsehoods.
Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by bashydemy(m): 11:58am On Jan 18, 2015
scribble:

Hehehe

Even if I'm never paid a kobo by PDP I will never allow nematodes like you to run around unabated.

tongue
I wonder how you guys reason, You guys quickly to run your gutter called mouth to to blame Ameachi saying they wanna run parallel Govt, You also blame GMB for the saying making Nigeria ungovernable cos its APC, But when its PDP its a lie and propaganda huh? I shake my head for you guys.
Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by bashydemy(m): 11:59am On Jan 18, 2015
scribble:

If you were wise you would find something more productive to do with your time than opening threads to propagate falsehoods.
Same as your likes that open thread if its has anything to do with APC.. keep living in denial.
Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by scribble: 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
bashydemy:
I wonder how you guys reason, You guys quickly to run your gutter called mouth to to blame Ameachi saying they wanna run parallel Govt, You also blame GMB for the saying making Nigeria ungovernable cos its APC, But when its PDP its a lie and propaganda huh? I shake my head for you guys.

Cool story. Please tell me another.

Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by bashydemy(m): 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
scribble:

Cool story. Please tell me another.
That's how clueless you are.
Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by iamrealdeji(m): 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
hyfr:
I told my friends Nigeria must divide this year or next. Mark my words. An illiterate cannot govern a Phd holder,mba nu
You're the illiterate for you not to know that NDA is equivalent to University,which primary school did you go to if you went to any,i doubt if you even went to secondary school cos I've known that since I was in secondary school,lmao,only an illiterate would call a General illiterate,they sent you to school but you said you prefer to sell shoes and electronics,see your life now
Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by scribble: 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
bashydemy:
That's how clueless you are.

Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by iamrealdeji(m): 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
crownprince102:

Don't mind the brat! Is Bill gate a PHD holder or Did William Shakespeare ever stepped into a class, today Gate is the richest man on earth and Shakespeare is the greatest poet to have ever lived despite not going to school.
Leornado Davinci also,Bill Gate is a genius and a drop out,all these stupid folks calling someone illiterate,can they stand beside Bill Gates when It comes to brilliance? Most of these folks that can't defend their certificates,some of them are so dull that they passed out of school with runs and everything,now calling people illiterates?
Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by iamrealdeji(m): 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
crownprince102:

Leornado Davinci also,Bill Gate is a genius and a drop out,all these stupid folks calling someone illiterate,can they stand beside Bill Gates when It comes to brilliance? Most of these folks that can't defend their certificates,some of them are so dull that they passed out of school with runs and everything,now calling great people illiterates?
Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by Here2BustnScrew: 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
coolhamid:
You all like it or not ,GMB will rule this nation ...
like you are GOD
Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by bashydemy(m): 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

like you are GOD
Voice of the people is voice of God.
Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by danypoolson(m): 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
It a pity that Apc and propaganda are heating up the political atmosphere.one chance won't work
Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by kheart(m): 1:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
scribble:
The guy said it's APC propaganda that he never said such

http://www.theheraldng.com/jonathan-social-media-campaigner-says-war-mongering-report-utterly-untrue-fabrication/

TANoid re synonimous to desperados so am nt suprise try harder.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Accuses Gov Darius Of Intimidating Traditional Rulers, Civil Servants / We’ll retake Adamawa in 2023, APC vows / I’ve Never Seen $13.5m In My Life - Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.