Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' (7061 Views)

Rumours Of Military Coup Spread In Nigeria, Buratai Warns Soldiers / Jonathan Finally Reveals Nigeria’s Worth Before Handing Over To Buhari / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by crownprince102: 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Leornado Davinci also,Bill Gate is a genius and a drop out,all these stupid folks calling someone illiterate,can they stand beside Bill Gates when It comes to brilliance? Most of these folks that can't defend their certificates,some of them are so dull that they passed out of school with runs and everything,now calling great people illiterates?
Just Imagine.... Mama Piss is holding six PHD degrees, she is not qualified to be a secondary school graduate not to talk of PHD. Nobody shouts about that...... Imagine a 6 PHD degree holder calling WAEC, WAYEC. A PHD holder that can't even understand the concept of concord in English. Tell me what is now the virtue and Prestige there is holding PHD. Buhari will have gotten 10 PHD degrees if he's corrupt.
Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by PassingShot(m): 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
1stCitizen:

Just when you thought your research on "The Prevalence Of Stark Illiteracy within PDP supporters" is complete..... a Nairaland TANoid like the one above takes you back to the beginning of your Thesis.

Technical Knock Out!
Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by PassingShot(m): 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
bettercreature:
PDP and jonathan will end up like GBAGBO of cote d'ivoire

Or like Samuel Doe of Liberia.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by genearts(m): 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
Every vibrant democracy needs a change from time to time just to make the political scene competitive because with competition comes progress. When you combine the need for change with the sheer arrogance of the PDP and the gross incompetence of this particular president, you can reach no conclusion other than an APC victory in FEBuhari. Edo state is an example

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by Yungmilio2(m): 3:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
If its true...
Ko de ni da fun yi
Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by bashydemy(m): 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
danypoolson:
It a pity that Apc and propaganda are heating up the political atmosphere.one chance won't work
So its propaganda? His BBM and twitter account are lying? When it's PDP it's propaganda and APC its true abi? God is watching you on HD.
Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by bashydemy(m): 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
Mods abeg this need to hit front page. why now?
Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by Here2BustnScrew: 4:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
bashydemy:
Voice of the people is voice of God.
not always
Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by hyfr(m): 5:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
iamrealdeji:

You're the illiterate for you not to know that NDA is equivalent to University,which primary school did you go to if you went to any,i doubt if you even went to secondary school cos I've known that since I was in secondary school,lmao,only an illiterate would call a General illiterate,they sent you to school but you said you prefer to sell shoes and electronics,see your life now
You a Scumbag. Half toothed AXx fvcka. I don't have time for brainwashed illiterates go get a brian
Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by hyfr(m): 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
1stCitizen:

Just when you thought your research on "The Prevalence Of Stark Illiteracy within PDP supporters" is complete..... a Nairaland TANoid like the one above takes you back to the beginning of your Thesis.
I don't have free time to spare on a left back individual like you. I'm moving on a higher space wit God. Fvckin cunt
Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by hyfr(m): 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
fkaz:

Dangote has a PHD holder working as a driver under his company, who is a illiterate?
that's personal. That individual doesn't know what he has to stoop so low for that.
Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by iamrealdeji(m): 6:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
hyfr:
You a Scumbag. Half toothed AXx fvcka. I don't have time for brainwashed illiterates go get a brian
You need a brain surgery
Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by hyfr(m): 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
iamrealdeji:

You need a brain surgery
you need salvation. Don't ever quote me again
Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by bashydemy(m): 8:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

not always
So you are the God huh? May the Almighty God descend on you for what you type up there.
Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by Here2BustnScrew: 8:53am On Jan 19, 2015
bashydemy:
So you are the God huh? May the Almighty God descend on you for what you type up there.
like seriously, in exodus 32, 1 Sam 8:5-22, when the people asked for a golden image and also when they asked for a King, was it the voice of God?.. lesee who God descends on first: me or you deluded fellow. think before you talk not talk before you think..
Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by bashydemy(m): 9:19am On Jan 19, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

like seriously, in exodus 32, 1 Sam 8:5-22, when the people asked for a golden image and also when they asked for a King, was it the voice of God?.. lesee who God descends on first: me or you deluded fellow. think before you talk not talk before you think..
Are you even thinking at all? They say voice of the people is the voice of God and you are here ranting and quoting bible, I shake my head for the womb that carry you around for 9months..
Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by Here2BustnScrew: 9:23am On Jan 19, 2015
bashydemy:
Are you even thinking at all? They say voice of the people is the voice of God and you are here ranting and quoting bible, I shake my head for the womb that carry you around for 9months..
sorry nigga.. you are so confused. next time think before you talk..
Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by bashydemy(m): 9:34am On Jan 19, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

sorry nigga.. you are so confused. next time think before you talk..
I think you are the one that need to be thinking with your brain and not your anus.
Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by Here2BustnScrew: 9:36am On Jan 19, 2015
bashydemy:
I think you are the one that need to be thinking with your brain and not your anus.
I pity you sir, I don't know who did this to you... I think you need help.
Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by bashydemy(m): 9:47am On Jan 19, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

I pity you sir, I don't know who did this to you... I think you need help.
Arguing with you is like bringing myself so low to your level.
Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by Here2BustnScrew: 10:02am On Jan 19, 2015
bashydemy:
Arguing with you is like bringing myself so low to your level.
you weren't arguing but cursing, you had no idea that I am immune to curses.
Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by 9jatriot(m): 12:28am On Feb 08, 2015
Plan 1 in the scheme of things has worked. What next in the power play?
Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 08, 2015
Good luck Jonathan will get shot on the head and die then military will take over and hand over to GMB as civilian president.
Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by bashydemy(m): 8:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
PUSH1:
Good luck Jonathan will get shot on the head and die then military will take over and hand over to GMB as civilian president.
Exactly what i believe will happen, He should go and ask Gbagbo if Ivory coast in jail
Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by mickeymimi: 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
This is nothing but a “tactical Coup”.

Can they guarantee us security in May 29, observed as democracy day in Nigeria, is the governorship and presidential handing over date.

The insidious unsolicited advice to INEC from Dasuki and his service chiefs is treasonous as they have been giving variously incogent reasons for their act.

“by causing the election to be postponed, the NSA and the security chiefs have staged a coup against the Constitution. They are liable to be prosecuted for the grave offence of treason at the appropriate time.”

“In a desperate bid to blackmail the INEC to postpone the election the NSA wrote a letter to the INEC to the effect that the armed forces could not provide security for the election because of the operations in the north east region.
“By writing directly to the INEC on the security situation in the north east region the NSA usurped the functions of the National Security Council.”

Read
Election Postponement: NSA, DSS and military chiefs commit treason, coup plotting – Falana

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/176468-nigeria-2015-nsa-dasuki-military-chiefs-commit-treason-coup-plotting-falana.html
Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
PassingShot:

Or like Samuel Doe of Liberia.
I fear 4 minimah's life,a northern soldier might get him killed.just feel so
Re: Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' by bashydemy(m): 12:12am On Feb 09, 2015
GEJ,NSA and the PDP are taking us for ride since 2011, So many atrocity under GEJ Government and nobody have been so far arrested and prosecuted. So many names have been mentioned linking with Boko Haram and they are still walking the street... trillions of Dollars are missing and the President said no money missed that the America will know if the money is missing because it's their money. Stella Oduah scander, $20b missing, Immigration scams scander under GEJ watch and still he couldn't do anything. Sometimes when i remember some of GEJ statement i just ask myself is this a PHD holder? How will a president said

1 Stealing is not Corruption

2 How much did Jin Nwobodo stole money not enough to buy Peugeot and was jailed.

3 Boko haram are our siblings and we cannot attack them.

Now they have come with another use ideal of blackmailing Jega through the National Security Adviser that they will not provide security of election cos of insurgent in the North East but they can provide securities for Mr Clueless during his campaign.. Now they need 6 weeks to do what they cannot do in over 3yrs... Well Nigerians will be patiently waiting and see how you guys wanna go about it..

Well my advice for GEJ is for him to just gentle and accept defeat after the election cos no matter what GMB is the man the masses want.. He should remember Gbagbo of Ivory Coast, He should remember Charles Taylor of Liberia... And he should also remember those pushing Charles Taylor and Gbagbo back then are not serving jail term with them.. If he shoud allow those greedy Politicians to push around he will be the only so suffer and serve the jail term when all this backfire.. He should also remember Samuel Doe.... Asari,FFK,Okupe,Abati,Muazu etc will not be there..

Word for the wise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: ISIS Cut Off Three Men Head With Sword For Being Homosexuals / Budget Of Consolidation: Sanwo-olu Presents N1.388tn Budget To Lagos Assembly / Libya Deports 111 Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.