Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Online Poll Between Gej And Gmb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Online Poll Between Gej And Gmb (1614 Views)

Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? / AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan / AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Poll Between Gej And Gmb by Abdulleeh: 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
There is an ongoing online voting taking place between Buhari and Jonathan on who wins the 2015 Presidential Election. Pls visit www.whowin2015.com to vote.

1 Like

Re: Online Poll Between Gej And Gmb by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
Abdulleeh:
There is an ongoing online voting taking place between Buhari and Jonathan on who wins the 2015 Presidential Election. Pls visit www.whowin2015.com to vote.

feb 14 is less than a month away...

you guys should wait till then
Re: Online Poll Between Gej And Gmb by Abdulleeh: 12:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

feb 14 is less than a month away...

you guys should wait till then

Bro. U need to jes visit the site and see for yourself. Its quite astounding
Re: Online Poll Between Gej And Gmb by hushmail: 1:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
of course who wins this online vote

will depend on who is financing the polls

meanwhile the only poll that matters is feb 14 poll

FAILBUHARI

gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Online Poll Between Gej And Gmb by Gbawe: 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
Wow !!!! Even the most die-hard GEJ fan will admit, at this stage, that Jonathan and the PDP may face annihilation at the polls. As at when I visited the site and voted a few minutes ago the results were GMB 44, 643 and GEJ 4,891. It is not a misprint people . Buhari is leading GEJ by almost 40.000 votes. Even I did not expect this stupendously large margin which probably confirms that the negative and vicious campaign of the PDP, when the PArty had asked for "issue-based campaign from APC, has turned many Nigerians off GEJ and the PDP completely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Poll Between Gej And Gmb by usibengate(m): 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
Going to the site now to cast my honourable vote for Buhari

1 Like

Re: Online Poll Between Gej And Gmb by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2015
Abdulleeh:

Bro. U need to jes visit the site and see for yourself. Its quite astounding

we have been there before... How many people on the streets who are aggigating to vote care about your polls?

If anything at all, such polls are meant to swing the gullible sheeple to the popularity candidate on line.

It is a shill method well calibrated by US pundits for their candidates benefits.
Re: Online Poll Between Gej And Gmb by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2015
usibengate:
Going to the site now to cast my honourable vote for Buhari

shill
Re: Online Poll Between Gej And Gmb by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
Gmb is kicking a55 in every poll

1 Like

Re: Online Poll Between Gej And Gmb by tomakint: 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
Gbawe:
Wow !!!! Even the most die-hard GEJ fan will admit, at this stage, that Jonathan and the PDP may face annihilation at the polls. As at when I visited the site and voted a few minutes ago the results were GMB 44, 643 and GEJ 4,891. It is not a misprint people . Buhari is leading GEJ by almost 40.000 votes. Even I did not expect this stupendously large margin which probably confirms that the
Even Elder Gbawe was magalized.. undecided hmmnnn......

Re: Online Poll Between Gej And Gmb by usibengate(m): 1:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
Just voted now. This is the graphic statistics

Re: Online Poll Between Gej And Gmb by watchindelta(m): 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
Nigerians TOO funy aba online vote grin grin many ppl dey do like new comma for 9ja grin grin ...
Re: Online Poll Between Gej And Gmb by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
Gbawe:
Wow !!!! Even the most die-hard GEJ fan will admit, at this stage, that Jonathan and the PDP may face annihilation at the polls. As at when I visited the site and voted a few minutes ago the results were GMB 44, 643 and GEJ 4,891. It is not a misprint people . Buhari is leading GEJ by almost 40.000 votes. Even I did not expect this stupendously large margin which probably confirms that the negative and vicious campaign of the PDP, when the PArty had asked for "issue-based campaign from APC, has turned many Nigerians off GEJ and the PDP completely.

I couldnt believe what I saw after casting my vote. I believe even if the online result is not the reality, the real election which would come on feb14 is highly predictable from the online poll.

2 Likes

Re: Online Poll Between Gej And Gmb by Gbawe: 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

I couldnt believe what I saw after casting my vote. I believe even if the online result is not the reality, the real election which would come on feb14 is highly predictable from the online poll.

Indeed. The PDP has failed to correctly read an aspect of human behaviour which may have helped the Party to reach Nigerians better. When you wrong or disappoint people who risked a lot to place their faith and lives in your hand then you must humbly show regret and contrition, backed with a sincere will to make amends, if you are to ever win the approval or trust of those people.

The PDP has let Nigerians down badly. Instead of the leaders of the Party to show humility and a readiness to accept what they did wrong and show they see what must be corrected, the very evil and unrepentant PDP has exclusively focused on arrogantly attacking GMB and running a campaign of calumny and character assassination of a candidate (GMB) and his Party (APC) that has zilch to do with the serious problems Nigeria is facing today. This is behavioral human psychology 101 and I am shocked the PDP does not have leaders bright enough to fathom this concept and how much it can hurt the chances of the Party at the polls !!!

The arrogant and unrepentant PDP has now killed itself by not recognising that even the most prodigal of sons can be forgiven if he shows genuine remorse for his actions. What has turned Nigerians off is how a Party that has caused so much deaths, poverty and pain remains so arrogantly disinterested in respecting the people and deploying an approach centred around placating the ordinary men and women they failed. The approach of making Buhari appear unelectable has backfired horribly . More Nigerians now feel the arrogant PDP is an evil, callous and unrepentant Party with nothing to offer.
Re: Online Poll Between Gej And Gmb by leenu11: 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
Even more shocking is the result analysis. Even states presumed to be in GEJ's control are massively voting for the general.

GMB2015 #ThingsMustChange

Re: Online Poll Between Gej And Gmb by chamboy(m): 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
Vote change

Re: Online Poll Between Gej And Gmb by maestroferddi: 4:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
If Fayemi had learnt the unreliability of online polls maybe he would still have been governor today.

While APC was paying millions to foreign consultants to flood the internet/social media with doctored polls, Fayose was doing his homework with the grassroots. We all now know which the way the cat jumped.

Some people just don't seem to learn...

(1) (Reply)

The Most Fraudulent Election In History(pix)-Guinness Book / General Muhamadu Buhari's Interview With Pini Jason - Achebe Foundation Dec 2005 / 2015: Dakuku Peterside Over-runs Wike And Obuah’s Strongholds (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.