Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! (152429 Views)

...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) / Life Is Short (no Pun Intended) - Ebook / Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by okabe(m): 7:42am On Feb 15, 2015
To me, SUCK-SEX is everytin, dats y I dnt joke wit women who like to B ON TOP grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Tuminibody: 8:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
The fault in new gadgets are because they are in default settings

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Tuminibody: 8:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
The fault in new gadgets are because they are in default settings

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Tuminibody: 7:32am On Feb 16, 2015
No matter how unique a pen is, a male writer can't urinate with it * u dig *

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 7:39am On Feb 17, 2015
Some of these puns are bed, they are f u c k e d.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 7:40am On Feb 17, 2015
It takes PAIN (TONI PAYNE) to make something NICE

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 2:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
LONG DISTANCE Relationship, the kind of relationship that GOES a LONG WAY?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Creamish(f): 2:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
Sometimes i feel my THOUGHTS are easily READ..
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
The gals be catWALKing around me but the boys be TRIPping
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Penssuwa(m): 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
It's gonn' take more than good luck to bring the girls back. AKA

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illswift(m): 11:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
Did you hear about the guy who got hit in the head with a can of soda? He was lucky it was a soft drink.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Crixina(f): 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
He was CUT into pieces right after he was CAUGHT in the dirty act.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Crixina(f): 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
Robbers don't steal Rubbers.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Crixina(f): 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
George is the judge.
This joke never gets old,as old as it is.
Coach Baker is the baker in this coach
Coach Baker-just like saying coach Wenger
baker-someone who makes cake.
Coach-A vehicle for transport.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Eke40seven(m): 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
To stop Nation from TEARING apart, we need to get the MOLES out of the army. A SNITCH in time saves NONE
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Eke40seven(m): 5:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
Fighting with a BRUCE is death-LEE.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by davseun2ta(m): 10:53am On Feb 19, 2015
To be PLAIN, I don't fly PLANE
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
Is George (JUDGE) of the jungle about Jungle JUSTICE?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Tuminibody: 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
He failed his exam cos he dint choose A,B or D cos it was BAD to do so, but he chose C cos it means correct but he was wrong

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by susrite(m): 9:41am On Feb 20, 2015
After steling the money, I was given abdominal punishment by mum, she went a long way and I stopped cos i couldnt bear DISTANCE (THIS STANCE)
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by davseun2ta(m): 12:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
my vocal CORD Is as stretchy as an electric CORD.... grin
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
The difference between a teacher and a conductor- the conductor MINDS the TRAIN, the teacher TRAINS the MIND

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Eke40seven(m): 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
Remember that wonderful movie where JOHNSON forgave ESIRI? It taught me that its good to tamper JUSTICE with MERCY.

*modified**

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Blackeard(m): 1:24am On Feb 23, 2015
Asked my Igbo friend to abbreviate Masters in
Business Administration, but he said no.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Eke40seven(m): 4:39am On Feb 23, 2015
Blackeard:
Asked my Igbo friend to abbreviate Masters in
Business Administration, but he said no.

I had to really crack my brain to see the pun in that. nice one..further explanation could have helped your readers.

Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
'Mba' means 'no' in Igbo language..and to think that business management and Igbos are 5 & 6 also makes the pun thick.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Sirnuel: 7:18am On Feb 23, 2015
This one is M.I's

Life is a shot b^tch... To get 'ahead' u gata stoop low

(Ah head)

He would never let my foot 'slip', he who watches over me those not 'slumber'

(sleep)
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Blackeard(m): 9:29am On Feb 23, 2015
Eke40seven:

I had to really crack my brain to see the pun in that. nice one..further explanation could have helped your readers.

'Mba' means 'no' in Igbo language..and to think that business management and Igbos are 5 & 6 also makes the pun thick.
lol tnx. I actually thought it was easy to get so didn't bother explaining.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by susrite(m): 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
The man that invented the "knock knock" joke needs a "no-bell" award

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Crixina(f): 11:03am On Feb 24, 2015
Eke40seven:

I didn't get it till you explained.
Mehn!that pun is the bomb!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by davseun2ta(m): 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
Crixina:
I didn't get it till you explained.
Mehn!that pun is the bomb!
The pun is not just a bomb! but a blast!!! I couldn't decode it either (perhaps because I don't understand Igbo Language)

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Blackeard(m): 2:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
Tony is a big man in a suit of armour....take that away and he'll just be Stark nak.ed.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Blackeard(m): 3:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
Sometimes I just Crouch on the floor, Tuck my head in and Lean forward. That's just how I Roll...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (70) (Reply)

Mr Right / TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / Take Me As I Am - A Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.