Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! (152448 Views)

...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) / Life Is Short (no Pun Intended) - Ebook / Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Dlizzy(f): 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
while i was JUGGING i saw mr okoh JOGGING his bottle of beer
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
i tripped on a BROOM and fell, then i realised i was SWEPT OFF MY FEET

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by jcf(m): 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
Good afternoon y'all. I am a young writer and i would please love if you guys could critique my blog. The url is [url]samuelagbede.[/url]. Thank you very much. Thanks
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by jcf(m): 4:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
Okay.. I saw this one somewhere sha grin

"The fact that your boss' name is Moses does not mean he loves his staff"..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Tuminibody: 10:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
The naughty professor told a female student to come to his office for him to adjust his spectacle in order to address her. {adjust his testicles in order to un.dress her}
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Eke40seven(m): 11:46am On Mar 28, 2015
I just hope to CURRY him with this food's flavour, though the THYME for that may not be enough.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Eke40seven(m): 11:49am On Mar 28, 2015
The hardworking bees are busy working on the flowers and pollen that's why they never go on LEAVES.
**the bees are always busy all year round also in reality they are also never on leaves (the plural of leaf)

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Eke40seven(m): 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
He is a LOCOMOTIVE Engineer by TRAINING

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Eke40seven(m): 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
What I have learnt from the word 'unity' is that 'I' need 'U' to survive...

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by DrTI(m): 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jack saw Jill bathing her child with purple paint.
Jack-Y do u PURPLE HER
Jill-Cos when she grows,I want her to be POPULAR
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by davseun2ta(m): 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
After a taking a bit of the Crab, she was like, this is a piece of crab!!! Gosh...
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by killsmith(f): 1:17pm On Mar 30, 2015
To keep Them from arguing, i give them 1 k in the middle of talking.....
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nmeri17: 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
we're all saddened by buhari's victory but I'm sure our mourning will be over next morning
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Eke40seven(m): 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
Nmeri17:
we're all saddened by buhari's victory but I'm sure our mourning will be over next morning
Cheer up! when your mourning TRANSFORMS in the Morning because of the victory, you will know there is a real CHANGE in your mood.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by mikeczay: 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
you guys take good care of puns. i hope you are not punNANIES

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nmeri17: 8:01am On Apr 12, 2015
Sis Comfort's face distorted as Too began to come too close for comfort grin grin
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Tuminibody: 11:33am On Apr 12, 2015
# ForestNews

Dear deer dare not the man there he is in dire need of food.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 8:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
Lasgidi conductors be like Buhari, ambode, everybody oya enter with ur CHANGE o!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 31, 2015
that girl drank TEA BEFORE so she is PRE-TEA (pretty)

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Creamish(f): 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
My gurl Rhea wasn't sure she'd fit the role so I had to REASSURE her.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by pcaliphate(m): 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
Even if the Oba does not know maths! The Oba is still a Ruler

She bought a skirt in a bar! But she went home with a Basket (Bar Skirt)

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by losprince(m): 9:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
Even if I'm hot, haters will say it's lukewarm
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Tuminibody: 9:16am On Jun 04, 2015
Sir Lancelot once had a dream where lots of lance pierced his horse. It was a knight mare.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Penssuwa(m): 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
You guys are busy f*cking with words, nairaland gath many punsters

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Penssuwa(m): 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
Baby, distrust and hurt wouldn't exist without u

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Eke40seven(m): 9:05am On Jun 21, 2015
The prophet immersed their head in the river to save them, I call that BRAINWASHING....

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Eke40seven(m): 11:40am On Jun 21, 2015
when she only says she loves you on your PRIVATE JET, just know that is the PLANE truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by okabe(m): 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
LINUX farted in the APPLE store the other day and everyone got pissed off. . .Not his fault they didn't have WINDOWS. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by okabe(m): 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dr PLUTO gave VENUS her colonoscopy. . .if u eva wanna check-up UR ANUS, he's ur guy grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
i for say i no get time but my rolex reminds me

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by okabe(m): 10:01am On Aug 03, 2015
No one can be a STAR, a HERO and a LEGEND at the same time even if you play HARP, that is because they don't have the same ORIJIN. BTW, its just too much for one person to BEER grin

*drink responsibly!*

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by topbound2013(m): 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
EYE can SEA and FILL the river, its breeze SUITS and calms my SOLE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (70) (Reply)

Mr Right / TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / Take Me As I Am - A Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.