Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,474 members, 7,826,795 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! (152704 Views)

...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) / Life Is Short (no Pun Intended) - Ebook / Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Painpill: 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
My transsexual neighbour is kinda cool tho. All he wants is get high, eat, drink and be Mary.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 10:59am On Feb 10, 2016
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 10:59am On Feb 10, 2016
I tried to dissuade my boss from asking me to do a complex job on "spreadsheet" that'll last for the next 40days but he said my excuses aren't
"EXCEL-LENT " enuff.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 11:05am On Feb 10, 2016
novakane:
I tried to dissuade my boss from asking me to do a complex job on "spreadsheet" that'll last for the next 40days but he said my excuses aren't
"EXCEL-LENT " enuff.
you can do better
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Painpill: 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
Whoever drops the best pun this month will get a gift from me. A belt made from cardboard paper. Lol but that'll be a Waist of paper.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
a WORD is enough for the wise, explains why they EXCEL

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
obasanjo owns a university, does that ring a bell?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
who is this one and who made u the superior?...
illicit:

you can do better
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by OneManLegion(m): 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
Last night, I was drunk and unsteady....so unsteady that I couldn't throw up.

I wish I'd been here earlier, I'd have given Blackeard and Eke47 a run for their money while remaining in one spot.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by lyricalpontiff(m): 10:29am On Feb 12, 2016
Blackeard:
Regular Sex will make your day, but anal Sex will make your hole weak

Dope
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Blackeard(m): 10:51am On Feb 12, 2016
OneManLegion:
Last night, I was drunk and unsteady....so unsteady that I couldn't throw up.

I wish I'd been here earlier, I'd have given Blackeard and Eke47 a run for their money while remaining in one spot.
lol.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by OneManLegion(m): 11:07am On Feb 12, 2016
Blackeard:
lol.
I'm such a broke-ass, my ex left me 'cause I never paid her compliments.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by OneManLegion(m): 11:12am On Feb 12, 2016
Blackeard:
What do u call a flat chested policewoman? A cup
Lmaoo. I don't think they understood this one.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
OneManLegion:
Lmaoo. I don't think they understood this one.
shebi we're daft
what's hard to understand

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
I saw some average guys last night... They were Mean looking

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Eke40seven(m): 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
I have never seen so many original puns in one place. Its hard to come by.

Lalasticlala and Seun, I suggest its time this thread is moved to front page, so that more people can read, enjoy, or and contribute to the thread.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Blackeard(m): 10:31am On Feb 16, 2016
Quit my job at the doughnut factory. I was fed up with the hole business.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Blackeard(m): 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
Painpill:
Lol we should allow gay marriage in Nigeria? Cum on guys!
I wasn't gonna comment on this, Butt Fvck it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 7:27am On Feb 17, 2016
shout out to the suicide bombers. hottest things in town, i mean you guys are the bomb, always dressed to kill

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 17, 2016
Gays are nothing but a pain in the ass

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 17, 2016
Borno suicide bombers are famous. They just Blow up

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 17, 2016
When Moses was Smoking Weed, everyone knew it was Burning Bush.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 17, 2016
When Obama became president, he made sure there were no Bush left in the white house

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by MosquitoLaps(m): 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
grin I followed this thread from the beginning, and I must say you lots are dope! Eke40seven Blackeard Novakane Illicit and the rest of you, keep it up. Give us more. I'm loving this. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by GMan650(m): 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
I'm having ma b'day on a yatch, wanna cruise like me. Mission impossible

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
I will have to tell you this story in parts, as putting it all together cost me an arm and a leg

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 6:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
I live outside the law so only outlaws can judge me

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
my ememies are false alarms they really don't mean any harm

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Blackeard(m): 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by OneManLegion(m): 10:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
Shawty saw the dicck in flaccid state and was disappointed. I told her it wasn't what she thought.

She found it hard to believe.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by GMan650(m): 8:53am On Feb 18, 2016
I'm so hot, all these sexy ladies are after me but I know their tonto don decay

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by GMan650(m): 8:56am On Feb 18, 2016
OMG!!! I'm pissing out water, I ain't well joor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (70) (Reply)

Mr Right / TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / Take Me As I Am - A Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.