Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! (152621 Views)

...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) / Life Is Short (no Pun Intended) - Ebook / Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by okabe(m): 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
wen my pastor told me dat Jesus was no chemist yet he turned water in2 wine, I was like "hw come did he now make HYDRO-GIN?" grin

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by okabe(m): 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
my Lil bro, quincy, was born in a free maternity home, till date I still call him frequency
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 7:48am On Jan 07, 2016
sylvalord:
One whole year of hardcore puning ain't no child'splay, y'all punstars should give yourselves a break
How abt this... One whole year of hardcore wordplay aint no wards play, y'all punsters shld give yourselves a break cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 8:02am On Jan 07, 2016
Time is a feminist, it waits for no man

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
novakane:

How abt this... One whole year of hardcore wordplay aint no wards play, y'all punsters shld give yourselves a break cheesy
Now that is what i call a legend(wait for it... Wait for it... Wait for it)dary pun.. You sir are one awesome punster. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
Thnx boss
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by HENSEXIE(f): 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
Well if dis is A̶̲̥̅ competition between blackbeard aπϑ Eke40seven,I'd say blackbeard is killin it grin
Go blackbeard!go blackbeard.nice 1 Eke
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 10:58am On Jan 10, 2016
Not every golfer from france understands English, some of them dont even know what "par is".......

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 11:09am On Jan 10, 2016
Straight outta church!! can u feel the mild heat wave upon your skin? This is definitely a "blessing in the SKIES"...." Happy SUN day" y'all

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Eke40seven(m): 7:17am On Jan 14, 2016
HENSEXIE:
Well if dis is A̶̲̥̅ competition between blackbeard aπϑ Eke40seven,I'd say blackbeard is killin it grin
Go blackbeard!go blackbeard.nice 1 Eke
See how all the sexy mamas and cheer leaders are rallying behind blackeard, thank God its not a competition o... But this novakane guy has taken over o..
I have been busy, but i will be dropping some puns soon.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by HENSEXIE(f): 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
Lolz,ure nt doin bad urself dear
BTW who is dis novaken guy dats tryna outshine U̶̲̥̅̊ guys grin
Oya tek it over grin

Eke40seven:
See how all the sexy mamas and cheer leaders are rallying behind blackeard, thank God its not a competition o... But this novakane guy has taken over o..
I have been busy, but i will be dropping some puns soon.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
The following conversation ensued between a lady and myself : Me :helo Lady: hii Me: am nova, from nigeria what about you? Lady : am erica, from Washington dc

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Painpill: 1:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
Would have loved to do a chemistry pun, but since the thread has been dry for a while now, I know I wouldn't get a reaction.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 1:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
Blackeard:
Ok let's take it up a notch. Can someone make a pun with "Turn down for what"?
Vegetarians are unreliable, they can "turn down for wort"

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Painpill: 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
Couldn't run the duolingo app Eke40seven sent me last Sallah, I didn't have enough Ram.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Painpill: 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
We had a connection at first sight, but when she told me she was from Iraq, Iran.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Painpill: 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
I can't hurt you, why do you think I call you my flower? Don't be scared you my boo k? (Bouquet)

Was that ok? cheesy I'm learning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by pcaliphate(m): 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
When my ex cheated on me, I treated her like a paragraph; I gave her space....

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 11:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
If u have ever been to a restaurant owned by a judge, u will agree with me that "just ice" is served there

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Painpill: 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
Got high today and kept wondering if Apple's head office have Windows.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Painpill: 9:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
Vincent Enyama has been married for 15years. He's a keeper.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Henovy: 9:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
Blackeard:
The ophthalmologist was called to testify because he was the only eye witness.
I love this one! May be because I'm a medic!
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
I always wondered how money grew on trees, until I discovered they were sapping it from my bank branch.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Painpill: 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
Two good friends of mine lost their jobs today. Cracked some jokes to lighten their mood, but none of them worked.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Painpill: 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
Your girl had 288 boyfriends before you? That's two gross bro.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
novakane:
Time is a feminist, it waits for no man
nice one
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
Painpill:
Vincent Enyama has been married for 15years. He's a keeper.
nice
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Painpill: 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
firstEVA:
nice
smiley
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 7:43am On Jan 26, 2016
D cemetery is fenced off, still many are dying to get in

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 8:04am On Jan 26, 2016
Lord 4give me, ok this might sound a lil profane .... ... It was a very windy day and jesus went up the mountain to take a leak but everything kept wavering, then he cried out in a loud voice "PISS BE STILL !!! "

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Painpill: 10:42am On Jan 26, 2016
I keep hearing this weird human sound whenever I take the shortcut to my girls crib. I'll quit taking that route, must be a psycho path.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Painpill: 8:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
I saw a rat with twelve boobs in my kitchen today. Sounds weird, dozentit?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (70) (Reply)

Mr Right / TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / Take Me As I Am - A Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.