Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! (152385 Views)

...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) / Life Is Short (no Pun Intended) - Ebook / Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Blackeard(m): 11:23am On Feb 23, 2016
My Doctor told me he wanted stool samples from me.

I better get my shiiit together

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Blackeard(m): 11:24am On Feb 23, 2016
Just derived my own formula but my physics teachers disregarded it. To them, it wasn't a New thing (Newton)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Eke40seven(m): 11:29am On Feb 23, 2016
manuel80:
Have you ever tried to eat a
clock? It's very time
consuming.
manuel80:
Did you hear about the guy
who got hit in the head with a
can of soda? He was lucky it
was a soft drink.
Good popular puns but acknowledge it when you copy it from somewhere....or at least be creative in rephrasing
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Eke40seven(m): 11:34am On Feb 23, 2016
Being a celibate means you stay out of sex, you also don't give a FU..CK!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
The culinary business is for the swift cos "thyme is of the essence".

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
We have alot in common with our wall clocks... Whenever we need more food , we go "back for seconds" just
like when they need more battery power, they go "back four seconds"

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
My tailor is anything but swift

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
my incompetent tailor made me a dress but it was in poor taste. So in a fit of anger i told him this... U are going to "Rip what u sew"

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Painpill: 7:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
Painpill:
Applied for a job at an Upholstery company yesterday. The country is crazy man, anything to Cushion the high cost of living.

Just to update the house, I didn't get the job angry
However I got another in a factory that makes canoe paddles. It pays 1k an Oar.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Blackeard(m): 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
Painpill:

Just to update the house, I didn't get the job angry
However I got another in a factory that makes canoe paddles. It pays 1k an Oar.
whatever floats your boat
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Painpill: 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
Blackeard:
whatever floats your boat
I'm hot tempered, don't make me rupture your blood Vessel.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by OneManLegion(m): 7:45am On Feb 24, 2016
Mehn! I'm so broke now, I can't pay compliments.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 10:41am On Feb 24, 2016
I had the time of my life with my friends. We had a mixture of drinks of all sort while eavesdropping on some ladies as they shared their bitter-sweet experiences of men with massive dicks...i must say twas indeed one hell of a "c0ck tale".

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by manuel80(m): 12:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
Eke40seven:

Good popular puns but acknowledge it when you copy it from somewhere....or at least be creative in rephrasing
OK I'll acknowledge it
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by manuel80(m): 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
I wasn't originally going to get a brain transplant, but then I changed my mind. Colin Thomas
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
What do you do when you are short of words?
Visit Microsoft office.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
Novakane be forming street like say him be asphalt
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by GMan650(m): 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
We went to the store to checkout some sneakers and guess what Mike check'd one too.

Hit like if u dig.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by GMan650(m): 8:59pm On Feb 24, 2016
illicit:
Novakane be forming street like say him be asphalt

undecided
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 9:59pm On Feb 24, 2016
Lol.. Dunno y Illicit is just...... all up in my case. (just-in-case)

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 10:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
A group of law students who successfully completed their professional training course were summoned to meet at a pub,it seems to me like they were being called to bar.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2016

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 4:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
Pictorial wordplay

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 4:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
P. W

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by jaylicioussss(f): 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
Even with all the money i was still depressed. sometimes money is not enough, there are some holes that can't be filled by dead president
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Painpill: 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
Someday people might wed Lizards in 9ja, if Marry Iguana is ever legalized. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 2:04am On Feb 27, 2016
novakane:
Lol.. Dunno y Illicit is just...... all up in my case. (just-in-case)
Lol
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 6:06am On Feb 27, 2016
What does a man tell his wife when he couldn't get an er.e.ction, sorry dear no hard feelings.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
I eat 9 times a day... U can call that 3 square meals

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 29, 2016
The pilot fondled with her male flight attendant, kissing and giving him the grind of his life. With a heaving voice she said let's go into my "coćk-pit"
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 3:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
Many people experience loss once; and never try a-gain

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
Since birth has Death be-gun; so Life is shot..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (70) (Reply)

Mr Right / TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / Take Me As I Am - A Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.