Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! - Literature (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! (152334 Views)

...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) / Life Is Short (no Pun Intended) - Ebook / Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by sirjay(m): 2:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
abbas99:

Guess driving an drinkin is WHISKEY
Whiskey especially at the bend on route 33, maybe I'll rather walk like Johnny Walker
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by GMan650(m): 5:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
I'm standing at the PEAK of a COAST with THREE CROWNS on.

Milky

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 7:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
A lunatic who jumps in front of a moving train has loco motives

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by abbas99(m): 5:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
Thread gone silent,who's up for some popular movie line puns

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
My dad was a humble & submissive gentleman who by profession, indulged in the design and construction of public infrastructures, he was a "Servile engineer"... (Lord bless his soul)

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 9:07am On Jun 07, 2016
Holuwarphemmy:
ED has no girlfriend because SHEE RAN away

Ed sheeran ......musician

Been a while we heard from BRUNO too. Maybe he's in MARS now. Same goes for TUNECHI. His music has WAYNEd. His fall from grace to grass was DRAKEstic.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 11:20am On Jun 09, 2016
Someone CT6 was impounded this morning. According to an illiterate eyewitness it was a "Cadillac arrest"

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 11:21am On Jun 09, 2016
Every Gay politician has a "Man date"

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kolsky(m): 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
'I am not in danger I am d danger'...
I'm d coolest in d game sumtin lyk an ice in a bag/heisinberg
I keep flowing blue as I break every rules, I break dem bad........... Breaking Bad series

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 1:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
Novice divers often jump to concussions.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Novice divers often jump to concussions.
u just reminded me of this pics :-D

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 7:46am On Jun 13, 2016
What does Plantain do when he's one on one with the goalkeeper? Plantain chips.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Wordsmith01: 8:42am On Jun 13, 2016
Many Africans complain that life is not fair to them most especially black Africans.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Wordsmith01: 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
novakane:
Every Gay politician has a "Man date"

A pun a day keeps the vaseline away
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 21, 2016
Danny is so hairy like his father, Harry.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
Multiply your 'undivided' attention
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
I knew a guy who had his left side cut off, He's all right now

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 22, 2016
The scientist who created the 'formula' for chemical weapons must have known it was a 'recipe' for disaster.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 24, 2016
Lots of people were killed and buried on a large piece of land; it was a 'mass-acre'

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by manuel80(m): 9:19am On Jun 24, 2016
Tenison96:
Lots of people were killed and buried on a large piece of land; it was a 'mass-acre'
nice..I like that one
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 7:54am On Jun 30, 2016
The magazine about CEILING FANS went out of business because of low CIRCULATION.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by abbas99(m): 11:24am On Jul 01, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
The magazine about CEILING FANS went out of business because of low CIRCULATION.

Heard d 1 bout LIGHTBULBS SPARKS interest
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
A CIA agent had a standing order to assassinate his target, on meeting her he fell in love and decided to "take her out"

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Bosville(m): 1:21am On Jul 06, 2016
No amount of prayers will make her "Re-earn her" "work" dues...
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Bosville(m): 1:46am On Jul 06, 2016
He was part of the gang that robbed the bank in "August" now he's in church seeking Gods "benediction", but who am I to judge?? we are "all sinners"....
#August Alsina- Benediction
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 17, 2016
three guys 'walked' into a bar. (ouch ! Must have hurt)

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
After a few drinks, a musician got on stage to perform. Midway through the performance he realized the "boos" was too much

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 10:08am On Jul 20, 2016
Focusing my mind on something else when I have an ERËCTION in public is really HARD.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 10:39am On Jul 20, 2016
The management of SKYE bank has begged customers to GUARANTY them their TRUST. They have promised to set a STERLING example when it comes to putting the customer FIRST.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by femialade(m): 11:07am On Jul 20, 2016
Have you ever tried to eat aclock ? It's very time consuming.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Oyiboman69: 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
money make mama Mary marry mad man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by abbas99(m): 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Focusing my mind on something else when I have an ERËCTION in public is really HARD.

Focusing my mind on something else when I have an ERECTION in "PUBIC" is really HARD

#remodelled
#respect

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (70) (Reply)

Mr Right / TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / Take Me As I Am - A Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.