Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! - Literature (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! (152309 Views)

...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) / Life Is Short (no Pun Intended) - Ebook / Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by femialade(m): 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
The man who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by fippycbk(m): 6:29am On Jul 21, 2016
Like a Sister's assistant, I'm second to NUN.

#PDG

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by phoenix23401(m): 6:43am On Jul 21, 2016
i was called to judge a rap batlle amongst some muslim brothers, and before it started i told them i was really strict and i would not -allow a wack bar- (allahu akbar)

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by amunekeuto: 6:44am On Jul 21, 2016
he put his Poland in my Holland.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by remedick: 6:44am On Jul 21, 2016
Father Friday Fried Fifty Five Fishes For Fifty four Fathers From France.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by bitweezy: 6:45am On Jul 21, 2016
If you love pun then you might need to listen to Mode Nine I see him as the King of pun, here are some pun.ch lines he dropped.

"... i make more headlines than corn rows... "

"... They are Bungalow brains with nothing upstairs...."

Those are ones I can remember for now, would keep updating if you like.

Ciao

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kloser(m): 6:48am On Jul 21, 2016
Eke40seven:
I'm hooked up on the Harry Potter's series because they are spellbinding.
Those who wail wish goodluck on Nigeria grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Abduletudaye(m): 6:52am On Jul 21, 2016
He said he never imagined what his girls bubbies looked like, well, now you have Seen(Sin)

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by codenameSTYNO(m): 6:59am On Jul 21, 2016
Inalegwu has money he works in the bank but nobody in the family can bank on him

grin My first ever conciously written pun grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nuella222(f): 6:59am On Jul 21, 2016
I'm glad I know sign language, it's pretty handy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nuella222(f): 7:03am On Jul 21, 2016
Did you hear about the guy who got hit in the head with a can soda? He was lucky it was a soft drink. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by 88natzy(m): 7:05am On Jul 21, 2016
Boy: Hey baby you so attractive.
Girl: thank you
Boy: If I swallow magnet will I be attractive?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by 88natzy(m): 7:07am On Jul 21, 2016
I am married to Joy's elder sister Love, but I dont still have Joy and love in my house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Opiletool(m): 7:07am On Jul 21, 2016
remedick:
Father Friday Fried Fifty Five Fishes For Fifty four Fathers From France.

That is Alliteration, not pun.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Kenmatt(m): 7:09am On Jul 21, 2016
Sky is my unit and not my limit.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by wezzyjasified(m): 7:12am On Jul 21, 2016
IF YOU SEE A DISS STRESS, WARN A BROTHER
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by 88natzy(m): 7:14am On Jul 21, 2016
That you are married to PATience doesn't mean you have patieNCE.

Patience without GOODluck sucks. But GoodLUCK would have been better without PATience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by wezzyjasified(m): 7:15am On Jul 21, 2016
wezzyjasified:
IF YOU SEE A DISS STRESS, WARN A BROTHER

if you see a SEED USE, WARN A BROTHER
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by 88natzy(m): 7:19am On Jul 21, 2016
They say faith moves mountains, Little wonder we have valleys everywhere.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 21, 2016
In more than one way, this life is a family drama.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by 88natzy(m): 7:23am On Jul 21, 2016
I had pretend Nairaland is Dollarland In Holland.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by 88natzy(m): 7:26am On Jul 21, 2016
A thief behaving like a thief..is a spy.
A spy behaving like a spy is thief.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 21, 2016
Like Patrice Evra, all your life you've been left back. I keep moving forward..... Welbeck
Can anyone decode this one? wink

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Opiletool(m): 7:28am On Jul 21, 2016
Three Easiest ways Nigerian Youths make cool cash is to become music stars, football stars, or fraud stars (fraudsters)
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by saintdennis(m): 7:29am On Jul 21, 2016
Eke40seven:
You think you are good defender
May God have Messi on you.

Nice one lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 21, 2016
Opiletool:
Three Easiest ways Nigerian Youths make cool cash is to become music stars, football stars, or fraud stars (fraudsters)
Man were you born in the toilet? You're full of shitt man (pun intended grin).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by menxer: 7:30am On Jul 21, 2016
It takes a mind of steel to mind a stealing mind.

It takes a man of Steel to still a stealing man

Come put your computer on charge to enable you compute how many charges to charge...

I saw a shooting star shoots down the evening sky in one long shot.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Dotwillis1(m): 7:31am On Jul 21, 2016
I have 6 girl friends and they all broke up with me this year,...now all my hexagon undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 21, 2016
Dotwillis1:
I have 6 girl friends and they all broke up with me this year,...now all my hexagon undecided
Nice shitt bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Opiletool(m): 7:36am On Jul 21, 2016
Heard Sinator Dino threatened to rape Remi Tinubu in the Horror Chambers after the latter called him a Dog. One could only imagine the Animal-sity between those two Legit-haters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 21, 2016
Rap is a game. You can't game it if you ain't game. I'm the man that dictates the game.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Edd1e(m): 7:37am On Jul 21, 2016
I am not as thunk as you drink I am. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (70) (Reply)

Mr Right / TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / Take Me As I Am - A Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.