Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) (39270 Views)

Ghanaian Who Slept With 42 Women Used Juju To Catch His Victims / Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video / Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 19, 2015
Well, that's some embarrassing news. Kudos to the Navy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by tolexy007(m): 10:46am On Jan 19, 2015
where are d heavy arms now? undecided, all dis news paper self.. i tire for una
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by MadCow1: 10:46am On Jan 19, 2015
Chai....

I never thought I would find a reason to say THANK YOU to a Ghanaian, but I must say it.. Thanks Ghanaian Navy.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by argon500: 10:46am On Jan 19, 2015
Nigerians causing atrocities since 78AD

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by baybeeboi: 10:51am On Jan 19, 2015
man must survive
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by AJOT99(m): 10:51am On Jan 19, 2015
Nice one

Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by KwoiZabo(m): 10:52am On Jan 19, 2015
eleko1:
sad we can't really blame them cos it seem they are acting the script of MR Stealing is not corruption.The circle goes on sad, Trust BUHARI to put an ends to dis soon
Dreamer. Buhari koo, Buhari ni,
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by siraj1402(m): 10:55am On Jan 19, 2015
Now if this people were sentence to death Nigeria government will be sending pleading to Ghanaian Government just like the Indonesia issue.Do we really have Goodluck?
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 19, 2015
is that the new movie of Nigerian pirates of the carribian? grin
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by sokera: 10:56am On Jan 19, 2015
Rilwon:
And must you tie them with rope? this silly ghanians sef. undecided
cool down they are doing their job , jona na the next to tie rope just wait and cool down...
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by JoBabs(m): 10:57am On Jan 19, 2015
Ufranklin92:
if it hit front page make person mention me abeg,make i come comment wetin dey my mind undecided

Oga, wetin dey my mind be say †his is †he outcome or result of †he wasrships purchased by asari dokubo nd tompolo, †his is wat †hey are training people †o be..... I hope †he Presidency won'† interfere in †his sha, so justice can be done... God bless Nigeria.....

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by free2ryhme: 10:58am On Jan 19, 2015
Rilwon:

Bros. Wetin u want make dem use take tie dem? Atleast compliment the ghaniah navy for their feat
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by Mubbyleey(m): 10:59am On Jan 19, 2015
holatin:
moral of the story
don't firm jack sparrow in Ghana
lol
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 19, 2015
Armed to the teeth with those cork& shoot dane gun look alike & a few rounds of cartridges. weldone o, you hear?
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 19, 2015
Nice work though, this is what we expect from our ECOWAS brothers, regional cooperation and integration, and not eternal beef that leads to nowhere

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by That9jaVine(m): 10:59am On Jan 19, 2015
I bet they just finished the Pirates of Caribbean sequel grin wanna claim Jack Sparrow
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by berryworld: 11:00am On Jan 19, 2015
God y must it always be nigerians on every bad tins,let our name be mention on gud tins for ones's.corruption we're no 1,stealiing & looting we're also no 1.if its nigeria navy dat caught dis people now dey will collect bribe and let dem go.wat a big shame on nigeria.later some people will be calling dis clueless corrupt jonathan of a man till 2019.jonathan is very corrupt so he can't lead nigeria.God pls bless nigeria with a good leader dat will put smile on d face of nigerians for once.
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by Izz9111: 11:01am On Jan 19, 2015
Dare to be a Nigerian" • If you support PDP, you are paid to do so and apparently, a thief; • But if you support APC, you are a patriot who is fighting for Nigeria • If an APC governor award a km of road for N1.2billion, he is prudent and God sent • If a PDP Governor awards same km of road for N500million, he is thief • If Fani Kayode joins PDP, he is a bastard • If Atiku Joins APC, he is a democrat • If Jonathan Spends N7billion for his office per year, he is a criminal • If Fashola spend same in a year, he is a saint • If Akpabio approved N200million as pension, he must be stoned • If fashola approves N300million for Tinubu, he is a change agent • If you cancelled toll gates as a PDP government, you are an enemy of Progress; • But if you build a road in Lagos, with taxpayers money and toll the road, you are a genius • If you increase school fees as a PDP government, you must be crucified; • If you do same as APC government, there must be a reason Cuz education is not cheap anywhere in the world • If you made your party Governors raise over N1billion for your chieftaincy title celebration in Niger State, you are a worthy leader; • But if as a PDP leader, friends and associates donate gifts to your daughter's wedding, you are a cruel hardened criminal taking the people for a ride • If you share Okada to the poor as a PDP, you are poor people's enemy; • If you ban okada after the election as an APC government, you are only helping the poor to stay alive, so you mean well • If you single handedly made your daughter a market women leader in APC state, it is for progress of the people; • But if your wife is made a permanent secretary in your state by your state government of PDP, you are a greedy fellow • If you spend $16billion on electricity without power and then support APC, you are a navigator; • If you raised $500million through the unbundling of same power, you are clueless • If you inaugurate the reconstruction of the busiest road in west Africa twice but failed to do anything, then support APC, the saboteurs must be at work, no one can blame you; • But if you start the renovation of the same road within a year, but still in PDP, you are a deceitful person • If you failed to pay your workers for months, but in APC, it is not your fault but someone up there; • But if you failed to pay the workers for a month, and still in PDP, you are a wicked human being • If you borrow $1billion in 3 years as a central government, you are big time criminal; • But if you borrow same amount as a state government under APC, you are a forward thinker • If you force your family, Inlaw and girlfriends as senators and lawmakers on the rest of your party members, you are progressive leader; • But if you act like you don't care in PDP, you are a dullard • Finally, if you tried to get a third term fraudulently by bribing the legislatures but failed, then support APC, you are a democrat and the father of the nation; • If you try to get a constitutional second term in PDP, without their blessings, you are an ingrate and stupid. In their time we had Halliburton Scandal, I.D card scandal, Siemens scandal, we had subsidy scam scandal, we have National stadium contract scandal, we had health budget financing scam, We had aviation sector scam, we had power sector scandal; how many people did he jail to prove he fought corruption? Rather, EFCC was his big stick against his perceived political enemies. In their time we had a sitting Governor kidnapped by a thug working for the President. We had a whole region of the country rigged in Favour of his party. Those who stole Nigeria blind as PDP; Atiku, Obasanjo, Baraje, Saraki, Wammako, Kwakwanso, Amaechi, Oyinlola, Segun Oni, Okorocha, Ngige, Adeleke, El Rufai, etc, are today the same people financing APC and calling for "CHANGE". Flash back to 1999, who were these people? Billionaires? They were nobody. Today, they spend billions and no one dare to ask a question. If you do, you are a enemy of progress. They started with "New PDP", when that didn't fly. They joined a group called ACN to become APC. Same characters, with different name. Some gullible Nigerians in their usual characters, started praising them as their messiahs! Sometimes it is better not to be a Nigerian than to be a confused and ignorant one.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by bizngr(f): 11:03am On Jan 19, 2015
godsamist:
Bravo you have remained unbeatable and equal to the task ..Compare to my country one would have read different version why they could't confront the pirates..No fuel,no enough amulation..Differet palatable stories for infficience.My country nigeria wake up and be a nation for once!
shocked shocked grin
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by mployer(m): 11:05am On Jan 19, 2015
Is this how the warri billionaires make their money? undecided
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by boujaye: 11:05am On Jan 19, 2015
fijiano202:
mtschew....Nigerian Navy can't catch shishi...a whole tanker still dey miss...

well done Ghanaians Navy....you are fully mouthed

Why don't go and live in Ghana ...
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by Orikinla(m): 11:06am On Jan 19, 2015
[size=18pt]Tomorrow GEJ will call them Niger Delta militants and award them million dollar maritime contracts in bogus Amnesty programme..[/size]
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 19, 2015
Na those local weapons be the armed to the teeth?
When those naval guys meet pirates they go know.
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by Suljosh: 11:10am On Jan 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Nigerian pirates forming 'pirates of the Caribbean'. grin

They have met their waterloo.

Next time, Learn to be smart as captain Jack sparrow.
help me to understand this, are you encouraging them.
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 19, 2015
aye captain
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by MadCow1: 11:13am On Jan 19, 2015
Rilwon:

What do you think they would have done to their hostages? angry

I suggest they be shot at sea and dumped at sea.. angry

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 19, 2015
godsamist:
Bravo you have remained unbeatable and equal to the task ..Compare to my country one would have read different version why they could't confront the pirates..No fuel,no enough amulation ammunition..Differet palatable stories for infficience.My country nigeria wake up and be a nation for once!
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by Xslaze3xd(m): 11:13am On Jan 19, 2015
Ufranklin92:
if it hit front page make person mention me abeg,make i come comment wetin dey my mind undecided
e don make fp ooooo......
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by Xslaze3xd(m): 11:17am On Jan 19, 2015
bizngr:
shocked shocked grin
hahahahahah... I saw dat too
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by akpanikpe(m): 11:18am On Jan 19, 2015
iamord:
heard of nsawam prison Its next to Hell grin
Am telling u bro.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Shoots Down ICBM In Space From Warship For First Time In Successful Test / India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole / Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.