Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) (39272 Views)

Ghanaian Who Slept With 42 Women Used Juju To Catch His Victims / Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video / Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by xdos(m): 11:20am On Jan 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Nigerian pirates forming 'pirates of the Caribbean'. grin

They have met their waterloo.

Next time, Learn to be smart as captain Jack sparrow.

lol
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by Vainglory: 11:22am On Jan 19, 2015
Tought Tompolo bought some gun boats last time to secure the seas.
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by onatisi(m): 11:22am On Jan 19, 2015
iamord:
heard of nsawam prison Its next to Hell grin
actually some ppl say it is hell on earth
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by floxyluv80(f): 11:25am On Jan 19, 2015
I'm very api abt ds news. They will rotten in jail in Jesus' name. It reminds m of hw they dealt wt m on 22nd of Dec.2014
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by justscorch: 11:27am On Jan 19, 2015
WHATTTT,why dia body still fresh abi koboko no dey for Ghana?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by iamord(m): 11:27am On Jan 19, 2015
onatisi:
actually some ppl say it is hell on earth
hehe ! U can say that again! The criminals would have a swell Time there
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by nkemdi89(f): 11:31am On Jan 19, 2015
Ghana navy busy working while our own nigeria navy busy starching their white and kaki uniform. And conniving with those boys on our high sea siphoning our crude oil
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
When you see them driving jeeps in PH u will think they are oil workers. Wasted Niger Delta youths!
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
Rilwon:
And must you tie them with rope? this silly ghanians sef. undecided
dey Shuld hav given dem presidential suite arrest?...Nigerians n corruption...did dey beg u to b caught in crime?simple as a,b,c.....desist from crime
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by muhameddan(m): 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
Wat do u xpect 4rm citizens of a country wia her president has legalized stealing....abeg ghana mk una dae catch dem ooo infact if una fit try catch oga jona wae b d kingpin we no mind..#Idiots!!
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by Zhul001(m): 12:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
naija pirates dy there dy hold position for government ....that kind jamesbond alias tompolo
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hello
Our company "Student Works"is a UK based
educational agency that provides services to
students coming to the UK & USA for educational
purposes, work programs or to live here.
The services we provide are as follows
*English Courses
*Exam preparation courses
*University studies
*Short summer courses
*Unpaid work programs
*Paid programs
*Host family accommodation
*Student accommodation.
We work and represent many
schools,colleges,Universities, businesses and
landlords in the UK.
If you are interested or need further enquiries,
please contact me(Representative for Africa)at
rowlandjumbo@gmail.com
Best Regards,
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by Rilwon: 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
prinznazzy:
[s]
dey Shuld hav given dem presidential suite arrest?...Nigerians n corruption...did dey beg u to b caught in crime?simple as a,b,c.....desist from crime [/s]

I'm not supporting their act.....tying them with rope is not just it, handcuffing their hands is okay.
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by Rilwon: 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
free2ryhme:

Bros. Wetin u want make dem use take tie dem? Atleast compliment the ghaniah navy for their feat

Handcuffing their hands is okay, why tying them with rope when they are not ileya ram
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
Suljosh:
help me to understand this, are you encouraging them.
No...just being humorous. cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by Litmus: 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
If Nigeria had paraded foreigners caught pilfering oil in Nigeria, roped like these people, human-rights organization would have added it to their portfolio on big bad Nigeria.

It is beginning to seem to me as if the time has come for Nigeria, as leader of the African world, to look beyond these Western political systems such as Democracy and find a Nigerian alternative. We should begin to contemplate turning our backs on much of what the West has to offer, which is hypocrisy and more hypocrisy, and debasement upon debasement. I mean, just look at what Ghana people post here with such pride in the Name of pleasing the West. Shame.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by DaBullIT(m): 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
Elebi pirates , see their weapons , rusted and expired , used to think they live big

Their mates in Somalia use RPG and AR 16 barreta and glock semi

If piracy no gree pay money , leave am no be by force yeye pipu
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Nigerian pirates forming 'pirates of the Caribbean'. grin

They have met their waterloo.

Next time, Learn to be smart as captain Jack sparrow.

They should have atleast read my book; 'HOw To Be A Good And Successful Pirate' before embarking on such mission
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by SFSNIPER(m): 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
Is this what they called "armed to the teeth"? Well done Ghana Navy but abeg no lies about their sophistication next time. I was thinking they even had RPGs and GPMGs and BMGs and AAs and all sorts of weapons. NNS should learn from the Ghanaians.....
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

They should have atleast read my book; 'HOw To Be A Good And Successful Pirate' before embarking on such mission
Hehehehehehehehehe...wow!!! shocked
The captain himself!... Aye Aye sir!
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by toprealman: 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
Armed to the teeth with these toy guys? OP you are warned......make hand no touch you.
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by KELVIN086: 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
those guns are from ghana
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by free2ryhme: 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
Rilwon:

Handcuffing their hands is okay, why tying them with rope when they are not ileya ram

Atleast. They,ve bound in a way dat does not abuse their human rights and besides if the ghaniah navy had handcuffs they would have done the needful. Btw how many nigeria navy don catch na to dey find oil bloc and thief Subordinate money them sabi
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by otokx(m): 1:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
kudos to our Ghanaian brothers.
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by chuksmad(m): 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
Litmus:
If Nigeria had paraded foreigners caught pilfering oil in Nigeria, roped like these people, human-rights organization would have added it to their portfolio on big bad Nigeria.

It is beginning to seem to me as if the time has come for Nigeria, as leader of the African world, to look beyond these Western political systems such as Democracy and find a Nigerian alternative. We should begin to contemplate turning our backs on much of what the West has to offer, which is hypocrisy and more hypocrisy, and debasement upon debasement. I mean, just look at what Ghana people post here with such pride in the Name of pleasing the West. Shame.
Yessoo, brother your head is there. I dont know when Africans will grow from this inferiority complex.
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
MadCow1:

What do you think they would have done to their hostages? angry

I suggest they be shot at sea and dumped at sea.. angry

crayfish don bend as madcow is not taking potshots at charleys

open season on naija criminals by all nations - since we can no longer handle our sheet.
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by GenOrumov: 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
ayusco85:
Pirates or boko boys?

Boko boys are not as cowardly has ND pirates. They don't take boats or ships but takeover towns, villages, LG's, States and if not careful, they will soon takeover the country!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Shoots Down ICBM In Space From Warship For First Time In Successful Test / India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole / Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.