Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Festus Keyamo Blasts Jonathan; Urges Nigerians To Vote Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Blasts Jonathan; Urges Nigerians To Vote Buhari (910 Views)

Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" / Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern / Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Festus Keyamo Blasts Jonathan; Urges Nigerians To Vote Buhari by gift01: 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
Excerpts from his piece: Here is a President who destroyed Pdp and almost destroyed Nigeria.... Lets move from hopelessness and cluelessness to some hope. He also faults those saying Buhari is too old. Pls read this; you'll enjoy it.
Source: http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/18/keyamo-explodes-between-jonathan-versus-buhari-here-president-who-destroyed-pdp-and
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts Jonathan; Urges Nigerians To Vote Buhari by shedyman: 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
The last time I checked, Festus Keyamo contested for the primaries of the Delta State's Central Senatorial re-run elections under the auspices of the APC.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts Jonathan; Urges Nigerians To Vote Buhari by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
What do u xpect from a Lawyer after accepting bribe from the opposition? GEJ until Failbuhari bring him result.
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts Jonathan; Urges Nigerians To Vote Buhari by gift01: 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
uupgrade:
What do u xpect from a Lawyer after accepting bribe from the opposition? GEJ until Failbuhari bring him result.
take out sentiments from facts and judge with pure conscience
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts Jonathan; Urges Nigerians To Vote Buhari by midolian(m): 7:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
A day will come when sambo will urge nigerians to vote buhari.
Some say he doesn't hv a certificate yet many with certificates r endorsing him.

The General is simply the way out
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts Jonathan; Urges Nigerians To Vote Buhari by kestolove95(m): 7:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
Am I d only one. Still supportin GEJ
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts Jonathan; Urges Nigerians To Vote Buhari by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 19, 2015
gift01:
take out sentiments from facts and judge with pure conscience
Nice Words, am Impressed but before u say that have you Asked yourself if u have being Judging Our Dear President Justly? If No then i have no Business with you. And if Yes i honestly thing u r lieing n that only means u r 1 of them.
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts Jonathan; Urges Nigerians To Vote Buhari by gift01: 12:48am On Jan 19, 2015
uupgrade:
Nice Words, am Impressed but before u say that have you Asked yourself if u have being Judging Our Dear President Justly? If No then i have no Business with you. And if Yes i honestly thing u r lieing n that only means u r 1 of them.
Aint one of them but the truth is the nation is under immense stress and Jonathan must wake up. If not for some of his funny policies, how would we be sold an ex-military man? Jona's camp is really really shaking. Hope this #10 fuel price reduction gets him more vote.

(1) (Reply)

Things just got real: INEC website has been hacked. / Now Trending #istherelight / 2015: Jonathan Can Never Win A Free And Fair Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.