Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Now Trending #istherelight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now Trending #istherelight (910 Views)

#PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter / #OyoStateIsStinking Now Trending On Twitter / #bringbackoursoldiers Now Trending On Twitter (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now Trending #istherelight by get2abbey(m): 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
Nigerians are now asking #IsThereLight...........so #IsThereLight in your area

Re: Now Trending #istherelight by blackjack21(m): 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
no there is not
Re: Now Trending #istherelight by GboyegaD(m): 4:10pm On Mar 09, 2015
Yes for my side na constant k.
Re: Now Trending #istherelight by dunkem21(m): 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
Plenty light.

If you dont have light, please pay PHCN bills.

Thank you.
Re: Now Trending #istherelight by gwales: 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
there isn't light for the past three weeks in jalingo
Re: Now Trending #istherelight by Trailblazer1(m): 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
Sorry that GEJ hasn't waved his magic wand in the power sector yet undecided

Hypocrisy is when you've shouted "Up Nepa" all you life due to epileptic power supply and never complained but now wants GEJ to wave his magic wand and correct all the abnormalities in the system.

Be patient, the transformation will soon reach your area undecided

FYI, buhari has been there before and did nothing
Re: Now Trending #istherelight by Sylverbox(m): 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
Funny how we are used to this horror. Well, welcome to my hood where every house provides power INDEPENDENTLY.

1 Like

Re: Now Trending #istherelight by Sanchez01: 4:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
Hahahaha! This Twitter trend is funny. I remember returning from Church yesterday and a friend in the neighbourhood visited. Fortunately, 'there was light' and I asked how long the light has been around. His response was extremely funny; he said the light came around 1:00pm and he had been scared because the light stayed beyond two hours!

1 Like

Re: Now Trending #istherelight by MrTalkTalk: 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
yes there is light but we havent paid PHCN, so there is no light.... in other words When last did you pay ur light and utility bill.

Quote me and be a Quota
Re: Now Trending #istherelight by alaoeri: 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
I have fulfilled my promised in the power sector - GEJ 2015. grin
Re: Now Trending #istherelight by mytime24(f): 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2015
Re: Now Trending #istherelight by egift(m): 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
#IsThereLight in your area because they have taken ours.
Re: Now Trending #istherelight by ibson99(m): 5:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Sorry that GEJ hasn't waved his magic wand in the power sector yet undecided

Hypocrisy is when you've shouted "Up Nepa" all you life due to epileptic power supply and never complained but now wants GEJ to wave his magic wand and correct all the abnormalities in the system.

Be patient, the transformation will soon reach your area undecided

FYI, buhari has been there before and did nothing
stfu, nobody is asking for a magic wand we are only asking for improvements, he inherited 4000mwatts, now we have less than 3000mw is that the kinds of transformation you want us to continue with? I wonder how you guys reason. So annoying

1 Like

Re: Now Trending #istherelight by hazyfm1: 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided
egift:
#IsThereLight in your area because they have taken ours.

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between APC And PDP Presidential Campaign In Picture. / Confirmed Election Results From Abuja – Vanguard / Jonathan's Five Strikes: Why He Lost The Election (UK Guardian)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.