Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

How Can U Describe The Level Of Electricity Supply At Your Area - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can U Describe The Level Of Electricity Supply At Your Area (545 Views)

Okonjo Iweala’s Village Groans After 7 Years Without Electricity Supply / Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" / Buhari-Osinbajo's Promise Of 24Hour Electricity Supply: We Are Still Waiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can U Describe The Level Of Electricity Supply At Your Area by saintTim(m): 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
As for me this is the worst I'v seen in 6 year (10pm- 6am). And I'm suspecting.....
Re: How Can U Describe The Level Of Electricity Supply At Your Area by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
as for me, it's the best... it's improving gradually, what our failed Hausa and Yoruba leaders couldn't fix cos of stoopid greed! the highest annual pay for my generator diesel is now less than 20k.
that's to show how constant the light is
Re: How Can U Describe The Level Of Electricity Supply At Your Area by haftob(m): 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
Excellent here, average of 18hrs daily
Re: How Can U Describe The Level Of Electricity Supply At Your Area by blueandbirds(m): 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
Very terrible down here, anytime they like dats wen they will on the light and the bills dat they bring at the end of the months its rely killlin..
Re: How Can U Describe The Level Of Electricity Supply At Your Area by Kenai: 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
In Owerri, it's a total of about 17 hours of electricity in a day.

The power quality is usually at it's strongest from 10:00pm to 6:30am the next day too.

1 Like

Re: How Can U Describe The Level Of Electricity Supply At Your Area by keyremotes(m): 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
AWESOME IN MY AREA.
I USUALLY BUY PETROL EVERY OTHER DAY.
I HAVE NOT DONE SO IN 5 DAYS NOW
Re: How Can U Describe The Level Of Electricity Supply At Your Area by DrWalter: 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
For me it is very worse
Re: How Can U Describe The Level Of Electricity Supply At Your Area by haftob(m): 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
Kenai:
In Owerri, it's a total of about 17 hours of electricity in a day.

The power quality is usually at it's strongest from 10:00pm to 6:30am the next day too.
I also noticed dis too dat the voltage increases at night
Re: How Can U Describe The Level Of Electricity Supply At Your Area by saintTim(m): 10:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
It has been 18 20 hour daily bt knw I see some evil spirit behind diS guys in kaduna I have been suspectin APC for days now

(1) (Reply)

Alison-madueke Has A Lot Of Answering When Buhari Takes Over In May / Governor Fayose Places Death- Wish Advert On Buhari In National Newspapers / Why Apc Should Rule Federal And Pdp Should Rule Lagos (opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.