Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,776 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege (50988 Views)

Man Rapes 14-year-old Girl To Coma After Taking ‘man Power’ In Kaduna / Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) / Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by Misogynist2014(m): 6:57am On Jan 19, 2015
What should I do?
Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by Digriz(m): 6:57am On Jan 19, 2015
Pluslargent:
my sixth sense tells me this was consented sex escapade gone sour via bleeding...yes she may be a minor but he bought you sweets and asked for his manliness to be caressed and you still follow him all the way to his house after such request?what we're you expecting?house fellowship? And she then wanted to still keep it a secretive,,, I put it to you this wasn't her first time,just the first time she bleed.
may be the man's organ is too big for her,I don't think she's a virgin as u said.
Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by busybrain88: 6:57am On Jan 19, 2015
Olorun,if dat girl is in primary six at age 14,at what age ll she finish secondary school.
Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by horpeyemmi66(m): 7:01am On Jan 19, 2015
Why everyone blaming poor Mr. Konji...that man should be castrated; some men just shouldn't have joysticks.

1 Like

Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 19, 2015
zeezahbee:
All this horror always happen in agege. Am I the only one thinking that way undecided
Anyways he should be castrated like a Fulani horse, disgusting
Oloshi undecided

Back to the girl and her mother, he gave you 50 naira , you didn't say anything, he ask you to touch his manhood, you refuse but you still followed him to his house , to do what? That girl needs to be wiped.
Wiped? In a civilized society, you do not blame a young girl after she has been taken advantage of like this. She needs all the therapy she can get to ensure this traumatic experience will not negatively affect her in the long run, for I fear that it would. There're grown women [and men] out there who get raped (e.g. the Bill Cosby and Jian Ghomeshi scandals). The latter has been charged while with the former, the statutes of limitations have already passed for most of the stories, but nonetheless do we blame the women? Of course not. Even a previous deputy PM here came out during the summer that she was sexually assaulted while she was an MPP. She came out as a way to encourage more women to not be afraid to speak up if this ever happens to them. It can happen to anyone, young or old. Only an ignoramus would point fingers at the victims and worse, at a little girl who has been raped. Children need to be taught how to be more cautious but definitely not condemned, especially in a situation like this in which she was defiled. She was not at fault and doesn't deserve to be blamed.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by rashygenius: 7:15am On Jan 19, 2015
sapientia:
Thank God Buhari will never rule this country.. Cos if he do.. This wont be a crime
u need a psychiatrist evaluation
Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by jamst(m): 7:24am On Jan 19, 2015
huh! This story narated by the girl get k-leg
Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 19, 2015
zeezahbee:
Because I finished secondary school at 14 years.
I don't roam about the street looking for who to give me 50N
Yes I am wise, thanks for the compliment

I guess u wiser than federal govt,weren't u gurl that borrowed king Solomon wisdom ¿
Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by zeezahbee(f): 7:50am On Jan 19, 2015
sauceny:

I guess u wiser than federal govt,weren't u gurl that borrowed king Solomon wisdom ¿
You obviously want attention, now you have gotten it from me, tanoid undecided
Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by eedris07(m): 8:06am On Jan 19, 2015
o; @ 60 n stil bachelor u mst be a sinner....
Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 19, 2015
zeezahbee:
You obviously want attention, now you have gotten it from me, tanoid undecided

Page 47,where the meaning of "Attention" in my dictionary is missing,so i beg of you to solemnly tell me what it means ¿
Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by redds: 8:08am On Jan 19, 2015
Please how tiny was this 14 yr old girl He gave you money u collected, he didn't carry u on his back to his house. Rape yes is something we never pray to happen to our loves but common 80 percent of rape cases r caused by being at the wrong place at the wrong time. Please parents whether rich or poor should really try their best to teach their children morals, pls don't live them to learn abt that on their own. And there's something I really don't understand abt this story. Pls did he use a rod to rape her or wat? hw can one be bleeding dat profusely till d next day fill up a container with blood?? Haaa there is more to dat story o
Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by Vado(m): 8:10am On Jan 19, 2015
liveyourlife:
thanks mtn.

BTW... This case will not succeed in court. Sad but true. She waited too long before examination was carried out. And am sure they haven't even visited a doctor proper. There is no direct evidence of his rape only circumstantial. And its trite law that Circumstantial evidence alone cannot convict an accused in our courts. The little girl's evidence will only be admitted as corroboratory evidence.

Sad but true. That nigga is walking.

by the way visit http:// - Thanks for the support.

Not if segun confesses to the crime. If he doesn't, rest assure people would take laws into their hands.
Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by bigiyaro(m): 8:24am On Jan 19, 2015
lepasharon:
Why are Nigerian reporters so graphic about rape ? undecided Kmt
u will know wen u experience it.
Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by sadlas(m): 8:44am On Jan 19, 2015
Nneka123:
dis people no dey tire angry
decent dressing solve everything.
Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by angeldupe(f): 8:59am On Jan 19, 2015
lucyc:
This story get K leg ooh. 14years old in primary six
lured with 50 naira to buy sweet

Don't mind them, "container filled with blood" na tap?
Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by justscorch: 9:00am On Jan 19, 2015
Me : yes childrennn,what is konjiii

Class: konjiii is a bastarddd
Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by ArcToyin(m): 9:03am On Jan 19, 2015
lucyc:
i think say na only me see am. 60 year old bachelor and is sane. I doubt the authenticity
Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by niyi16(m): 9:27am On Jan 19, 2015
oludashmi:

Source: http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/60-year-old-bachelor-rapes-14-year-old-girl-agege/
I can't believe this kind of shit happuns nowadays....some pple are heartless..nawa ooo
Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by 9jatatafo(m): 9:29am On Jan 19, 2015
What a wicked world. A 60 years old man going down below a 14 years old forcefully. Oya straight to jail. No mercy

1 Like

Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by OkochaHaliday(m): 9:32am On Jan 19, 2015
The Baga Should be dealth wit for God sake, wer is 9ja headin to about dis rape issues, our teenagers ar nolonga safe demm
Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by Barywhyte(m): 9:39am On Jan 19, 2015
Bewitchments know no age group or class. The victim won't stop until the deed is done. "Go go go do it. I say do it. don't worry. just do it. do it do it!" And after d act, the voice dissapears and the man eye go com clear, setting up regrets. That's bewitchment!! It affect virtually everyone, I mean every including those of us commenting here, in many other areas of life, voice or voiceless.
Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by guyla: 9:53am On Jan 19, 2015
A 14 years Old in primary school?

"he game me N50 and asked me to caress his manhood, i said i will tell my dadday" then he asked you not to go home, you agreed? then he took you to his house in railway line, and you willfully followed him? couldnt you have said no if you had the brain to initially threaten to tell you daddy

long throat!!
Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by Youceemeri: 10:49am On Jan 19, 2015
Hello great nairalanders pls i need your financial help to solve to problem which is been affecting me since d turn of the year...I need this cash to paid for a room for me and my son(Shelter). They have served us quit notice.. There's no business i could venture in that would yield maximum return at this moment, beside am on street now running up and down to make our end for food, am not lazy i can do any work but not into robbery pls i just want to be a good daddy for my son since his mum is late, i believe downfall of a man not the end, all i need is a roof over our head so i could be able to cool down and find job to make him proud.. The money i need is #20,000 to get a room..Any financial help would be greatly appreciated...I know there is good people out there who can help me .......May God bless and reward u all.
Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by synergycom19: 11:24am On Jan 19, 2015
He is a Grand- father -lor,not a bachelor

1 Like

Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by niggereyez(f): 11:33am On Jan 19, 2015
@ 14yrs she was lured by 50naira

the girl, to me, might be retarded.

the beast of a man should face the full warth of the law !

1 Like

Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by nodictatorship: 11:38am On Jan 19, 2015
My friend still dont believe whenever i tell them the number one hobby of poor people is Sex..7 children and there are still signs of them having more kids...a woman sleeping without all her kids intact...i dont support rape of cos but the girls mom seems like an irresponsible one to me sha...naija been having kids like dey gonna get money from the government...the govt should educate poor nigerians(Yeah poor cos u don't get to see rich people these days having lots of kids) that kids aint INVESTMENT...
Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by adeyemi91(m): 11:40am On Jan 19, 2015
lucyc:
Thats what dey call ''poverty''
Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by Missmossy(f): 11:45am On Jan 19, 2015
Chai! And the rate of rape keeps increasing embarassed
Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by Weah96: 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
In India, rape is an epidemic. Not even ordinary rape like this one, but group rape. 8 boys on 1 female kyn rape. It's commonplace.
Naija rapes are still one on one. For now. As the breeding continues, expect more innovation in this grotesque category.
Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by An2elect2(f): 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
all4naija:
Nigeria is gradually becoming like South Africa on rape cases! That is very bad! Something needs to be done to criminalize it by giving them a long jail sentence of 30 years.

I agree with this jail sentence. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband And Wife Who Are Kidnappers Caught In Kaduna / Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) / Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.