Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? (4910 Views)

Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? / Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by kene05(m): 9:28am On Jan 19, 2015
Well in my own case I would check out how it feels to reach orgasm during sex as a female, Now over to you, what would u do?
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by ayogabriel(m): 9:33am On Jan 19, 2015
i will induce my period and see what it feels like.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by eigmaticme: 9:47am On Jan 19, 2015

4 Likes

Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by Baba419(m): 10:03am On Jan 19, 2015
I will wait in my room for an hour to elapse.

7 Likes

Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by Ewuro4: 10:19am On Jan 19, 2015
Pee

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by bellong: 10:37am On Jan 19, 2015
I will snap myself out of the dream to reality smiley

5 Likes

Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by edwife(f): 11:29am On Jan 19, 2015
I will date a feminist

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by Nutase: 11:55am On Jan 19, 2015
dunno
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
ayogabriel:
You'd need more than an hour for that, even if it did come in the first minute.

I'd dress up in a tux and hand out soft blankets to the homeless and people >70.
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by YourCoffin: 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
Eat lots of chocolate
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by ifyalways(f): 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
Kpekus. Possibly a wild thre..esomes

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by bukatyne(f): 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
YourCoffin:
Eat lots of chocolate

What's stopping you from doing that?
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by YourCoffin: 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
bukatyne:

What's stopping you from doing that?

Don't like it. But I hear ladies love it like God loves praises....
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by bukatyne(f): 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
YourCoffin:

Don't like it. But I hear ladies love it like God loves praises....

Lols

And you think your transformation grin would make you like it wink

Just like everything, not All ladies like chocolate cheesy

So you might change to one who doesn't like it still grin lipsrsealed

Try your luck sha
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by Ranchhoddas: 6:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
Chai...I will just go and sleep.
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by finofaya: 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
Flash my teatties at whoever is in charge so they can give me more time.

3 Likes

Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by kene05(m): 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
Ewuro4:
Pee
Pee?
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by YourCoffin: 8:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
bukatyne:

Lols

And you think your transformation grin would make you like it wink

Just like everything, not All ladies like chocolate cheesy

So you might change to one who doesn't like it still grin lipsrsealed

Try your luck sha

...That's the reasoning...

But the percentage of those who don't like it, is too minimal to discourage me.

Very likely if I undergo sex change surgery.

So, I keep on dreaming until it's possible oneday...
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by Mamaflex(f): 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
I think
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by Mamaflex(f): 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
I will drink beer and chase after girls

3 Likes

Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by corisande: 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
chase after pretty gals
also know what a male orgasm feels like cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by Ewuro4: 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
kene05:

Pee?

Huh Huh ... Hold mi blockos and spray it around the toilet bowl however I like.

3 Likes

Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by darisgod(m): 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
I will let my husby understand wat luv is

Or I make him go thru wat he's making me go tru

Depend on my mood sha grin
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by bukatyne(f): 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
YourCoffin:

...That's the reasoning...

But the percentage of those who don't like it, is too minimal to discourage me.

Very likely if I undergo sex change surgery.

So, I keep on dreaming until it's possible oneday...

OK o!

Let us know when you achieve your 'dreams'
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by Penssuwa(m): 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
walk in the street naked. aftr all what I'm putting on display doesnt belong to me.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by Josphine4good(f): 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
l will impregnates as many women as possible

3 Likes

Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by kene05(m): 1:21am On Jan 20, 2015
Josphine4good:
l will impregnates as many women as possible
Eleyi gidi gan, in just an hour u will impregnate women? grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by 5minsmadness: 1:29am On Jan 20, 2015
And the only thing that came to my mind was to find out what menstruating feels like.

Swallows more meds
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by kene05(m): 3:26am On Jan 20, 2015
5minsmadness:
And the only thing that came to my mind was to find out what menstruating feels like.

Swallows more meds
wink
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by Nobody: 3:29am On Jan 20, 2015
ayogabriel:

"Induce" lol. A long hour that'll be.
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by Nobody: 3:49am On Jan 20, 2015
Baba419:
I will wait in my room for an hour to elapse.

It depends.

I would like to walk into a busy bar on a Friday night, and start an all-out, gritty, proper brawl with a complete [and reasonably large/muscled] stranger provided the bruises I sustain aren't carrying over to my body (this experiment has it's purpose, I promise).

Otherwise, I'm locking myself in my closet and waiting it out.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by Baba419(m): 4:02am On Jan 20, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

It depends.

I would like to walk into a busy bar on a Friday night, and start an all-out, gritty, proper brawl with a complete [and reasonably large/muscled] stranger provided the bruises I sustain aren't carrying over to my body (this experiment has it's purpose, I promise).

Otherwise, I'm locking myself in my closet and waiting it out.
I can see you like watching testosterone working grin
Odikwa risky oh!

Plus you might end up in a cell with that guy and change back #cinderella
Still in my room practicing my catwalk

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MY experience: Helping to Have A Good Death. / Hilarious Convo Between A Son And His Mum On Whatsapp Last Night / For Men In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.