Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,431 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? (4911 Views)

Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? / Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by finofaya: 8:11am On Jan 21, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Oh yes o!
The curse of the EARTH! embarassed

Lol. Does that include you, the female black man?
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by KanwuliaJara: 11:52am On Jan 21, 2015
finofaya:

No!
Black women are better! kiss
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by KanwuliaJara: 11:53am On Jan 21, 2015
finofaya:

No!
Black women are better! kiss
At least. . .we stay in school! wink
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
RoyalRoy:

You will be a dangerous man to hang around..... tongue

There's just something I'd like to understand..
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
RoyalRoy:
grin grin grin

Funny comments.........

Trading places.........

Roy will twerk for one hour.....

Roy will attempt to toast a man......

Roy will wear a g-string.........

Roy will have a lesbian partner come over.....

Roy will...... never be a woman
cry cry cry
very funny! U ll need heels to balance ur movement Roy cheesy
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by princepee: 8:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mmm i wil start askin for reacharge cards like stella my ex. angry

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by kene05(m): 8:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
princepee:
Mmm i wil start askin for reacharge cards like stella my ex. angry
Dat wan follow
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by dinachi(m): 2:30am On Jan 22, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Oh yes o!
The curse of the EARTH! embarassed
Your posts always makes me wanna ask. Are you mentally ill? Don't bother to answer though, we all know the answer!

6 Likes

Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by KanwuliaJara: 5:38am On Jan 22, 2015
dinachi:
Your posts always makes me wanna ask. Are you mentally ill? Don't bother to answer though, we all know the answer!

You think say I be "Clara Chime"? grin

Have no doubt your royal 'okoro magesty'!
The answer is a RESOUNDING, CAPITAL AND EMPHATIC YEAAAAH!!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by RoyalRoy(m): 7:08am On Jan 22, 2015
Adufetohposh:
very funny! U ll need heels to balance ur movement Roy cheesy

The experience will be worth the try!!!!

Twerk... Twerk... Twerk...Twerk.. .; D
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by francizy(m): 7:50am On Jan 22, 2015
berryBee:
That will be an amazing one hour..I wll pee standing up, I wll check how high the 'thing' can go while peeing. I wll quickly rush outside before time go finish, hook up with a super hot gal, shag her, and know how it feels to have konji as a guy n orgasm as well grin

Buwahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaa grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lmao! You probably can hold you bf's dick up, put a measuring tape and know how high his pee will go.
By the way, you can still experience orgasm as girls do. Just have your man forplay for long before riding on yah... wink
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by francizy(m): 7:51am On Jan 22, 2015
These two fit each other tho! Would've made sense if you both get married.. wink

KanwuliaJara:

You think say I be "Clara Chime"? grin

Have no doubt your royal 'okoro magesty'!
The answer is a RESOUNDING, CAPITAL AND EMPHATIC YEAAAAH!!!! kiss

dinachi:
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by Creamish(f): 9:09am On Jan 22, 2015
RoyalRoy:

The experience will be worth the try!!!!

Twerk... Twerk... Twerk...Twerk.. . grin

Lolz...just imagined a DRAG version of u twerking... grin

Well if i was a guy for an hour, I'd self-service to a playboy mag, do the real thing... pee in a bottle & take selfies of myself in nuttn but briefs/towel like Iyanya & flavour... grin
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by KingTom(m): 9:11am On Jan 22, 2015
I'll take unclad pics and post them on my facebook wall embarassed
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by kene05(m): 10:44am On Jan 22, 2015
Creamish:

Lolz...just imagined a DRAG version of u twerking... grin

Well if i was a guy for an hour, I'd self-service to a playboy mag, do the real thing... pee in a bottle & take selfies of myself in nuttn but briefs/towel like Iyanya & flavour... grin
Lol.. Real fantasies indeed cheesy
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by berryBee(f): 5:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
francizy:

Buwahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaa grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lmao! You probably can hold you bf's dick up, put a measuring tape and know how high his pee will go.
By the way, you can still experience orgasm as girls do. Just have your man forplay for long before riding on yah... wink
hehehehehe.. you have given me an idea...let me get to work!
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by kene05(m): 4:07am On Jan 23, 2015
berryBee:
hehehehehe.. you have given me an idea...let me get to work!

Lol....!...
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by zeb04(f): 7:16am On Jan 23, 2015
Put my hand down,grab my balls all day
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by Truckpusher(m): 7:19am On Jan 23, 2015
Never wished to be one and will never be - It sucks to be a woman. cheesy
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by LordReed(m): 8:44am On Jan 23, 2015
Go to the toilet and pee. grin
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by kene05(m): 10:26am On Jan 23, 2015
zeb04:
Put my hand down,grab my balls all day
Should we call dat wanking? undecided
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by kene05(m): 10:28am On Jan 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Never wished to be one and will never be - It sucks to be a woman. cheesy
Abi, scared of monthly visitors, Marykay, cautioness wen guys stare at u, nd so on ryt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Convo Between A Son And His Mum On Whatsapp Last Night / For Men In The House / Her Husband Called Me And Said I Should Go Ahead And Do It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.