Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) (27510 Views)

FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver / Woman's Leg Smashed In Delta By A Hit & Run Driver / Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by darepoju(m): 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
hmmmm... what a life...
who knows ....may b e just went out to get for his family...

RIP

may God forgive the driver...
Amen..
Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by Alfred200825(m): 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
What a sad and painful way to exit this world RIP man
Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by Isiterere(m): 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
so sad. RIP
ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by gameboy727(m): 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
Untimely death. God save us from this kind of incident.
Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by emmymdk: 12:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
na so so condolence person dey sign everytime for NL... all the same, RIP.
Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by debbydee(f): 12:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
RIP to the dead.
But lets not be in a hurry always the pedestrian bridge.

Secondly, eternity is paramount. where will you spend eternity.
Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by spikesC(m): 12:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
On the 8th of January, i saw more than 6 bodies and multiple accidents from Enugu to Lagos. People are dying like chicken on our roads.

The people needs to learn basic road safety rules, being patient and careful.
Along Onitsha, so many people where crossing the highway whereas the pedestrian crossing was empty.
Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
this is the reason why I can never cross the express way. I make use of pedestrian bridge no matter the situation.

RIP man.
Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by Gemc3(f): 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
I am guilty of not using the pedestrian bridge. sad, no matter how tired i am now, i will use the bridge. Lagos roads are scary when crossing.
Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by andyanders: 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
Ventura1:
I thought there is a pedestrian bridge at the place. Anyway RIP
For sure their is a pedestrian bridge there but people just wanna die hence you see them been knocked down.
No sane person will just see what the government provided and still want to kill themselves by crossing the road.

When their is No bridge, we complain and when the bridge is provided, people still want to be in a hurry to die. Most insane Nigerians are very difficult to govern. We provide street lights, in the night, they still go and cut the pools down and start stealing the cables.

So I do not pity such death.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by justynneke(f): 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
D first tym I crossed express in lagos was lyk hell, wen I crossed d first part was wen I noticed d bridge, d question was shuld I rtn bak so as to use d bridge or should I finish wot I started. Abeg letz b using d bridge o
Nt even lagos dat everybody is in a hurry
God plz guide us
Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by slap1(m): 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
elantraceey:
He would have checked careful nau sad
That's why i'm never in a hurry to cross an highway.

May his soul rest in peace
Lots of things on his mind, maybe.
Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by friendlyadvice: 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sad story, I don't blame the driver for running afterall if passersby stopped lynching drivers who knock down pedestrians perhaps the drivers would be more responsible
RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by MurdaForker(m): 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
imdeymolee:
as my mum will always say look your left and ur right before crossing the road
rip!!!!
how old are you?
Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by elantraceey(f): 12:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
slap1:
Lots of things on his mind, maybe.

Yea and the driver wasn't sensible enough to slow down sad
Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by Wittylens(m): 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
MzNelly:
I saw the commotion, but I was in a hurry.

OMG, so sad.

To think I tow that path almost everyday. cry

I saw it too.. But it didn't go near the scene....

The more reason why we should use pedestrian bridge
Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
MzNelly:
I saw the commotion, but I was in a hurry.

OMG, so sad.

To think I tow that path almost everyday. cry
pls dear, whatever u do don't cross d highway...
Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
[size=18pt]Even walking 1000 meters to take the nearest foot bridge is safer to save your precious life than risk suicide by crossing the express road with speeding vehicles. [/size]

Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
MurdaForker:
how old are you?
same age as yours
Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by ObunsehDominic(m): 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
I saw d accident too. The man should have use the Peadestrian bridge for safety. May his soul rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by chronique(m): 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
Unfortunately,the driver is not at fault here;he killed himself. People in Nigeria are so daft to the extent of leaving a paedestrian bridge and would rather cross the highway. I'm sure other people will still do same even after they saw a vehicle has knocked someone down.
Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by Naughtic(m): 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
God help us o
Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
RIP
Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by Lakeshizu(m): 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
Gemc3:
I am guilty of not using the pedestrian bridge. sad, no matter how tired i am now, i will use the bridge. Lagos roads are scary when crossing.
Pls do o, most of the death around that Ojota is caused by over speeding drivers, which I am one of. Am always in a hurry to beat traffic congestion and not to get robbed in the early hours of the day.
Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by juman(m): 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
spikesC:
On the 8th of January, i saw more than 6 bodies and multiple accidents from Enugu to Lagos. People are dying like chicken on our roads.

The people needs to learn basic road safety rules, being patient and careful.
Along Onitsha, so many people where crossing the highway whereas the pedestrian crossing was empty.

The problem is that nigerians are indiscipline people because we have indiscipline leaders.

The masses orientation has to be changed by discipline leaders.
Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by Rejoice5000(f): 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
untimely death me ad my family:my friends we jump ad pass:rest in peace to the dead:
Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
That is why it is better to use the bridge.
Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by easymoney2015(m): 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
Rip to the dead

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An SUV Rammed Into Ditch In Awolowo Road (pictures) / Problems Encountered By The Introduction Of The New Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit / Honda CRV Owners Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.