Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) (27506 Views)

FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver / Woman's Leg Smashed In Delta By A Hit & Run Driver / Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by lalasticlala(m): 11:39am On Jan 19, 2015
Unfortunate sad incident. A man was killed this morning along Ikorodu Rd, by Ojota bus-stop. He was knocked down by a hit and run driver when he wanted to cross the high way. He died on the spot. Police have since arrived the scene of the incident...

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/photos-man-killed-in-ikorodu-by-hit-and.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+/OqshX+(Welcome+to+Linda+Ikeji's+Blog)&m=1

Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 19, 2015
I saw the commotion, but I was in a hurry.

OMG, so sad.

To think I tow that path almost everyday. cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by Xslaze3xd(m): 11:49am On Jan 19, 2015
am cominq

*MODIFIED
#RIP bro..... So sad.....

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by colossus2: 11:55am On Jan 19, 2015
Eya embarassed
Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by AutosBay(m): 11:56am On Jan 19, 2015
It is well. RIP but I felt using the pedestrian bridge would have totally prevented this tragic event.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by Sweetcollins: 12:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
May God grant him eternal rest

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by Kenneth205(m): 12:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
Brb
Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by Ventura1: 12:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
I thought there is a pedestrian bridge at the place. Anyway RIP

6 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
So sad!
Btw, it look as if everyday, we must have one death topic on NL front page with the
way things are going embarassed
In this 2015, we shall live oooo!

RIP to the young man.

4 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by seuncyber(m): 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sad news on Monday morning may his soul rest in peace

And God help his family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by datola: 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
It's really dangerous crossing the express way instead of using the pedestrian bridge.

May God give the family strength to bear the loss.

RIP

4 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
RIP TO HIM!

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by elantraceey(f): 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
He would have checked careful nau sad
That's why i'm never in a hurry to cross an highway.

May his soul rest in peace
Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by AgentXxx(m): 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
Peeps should try and get the message in this post ...The safety of your Life isn't in your Hands angry
..#LifeIsAnIllusion#DeathIsARealityAndCertain

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by yuncka: 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
RIP to the dead.

This is not our portion this year or any year at all. We shall all die naturally at a very old age. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by Eromsboy: 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
Unfortunate. This is why it is always good to use the pedestrian bridges located across the state. So saddening.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
as my mum will always say look your left and ur right before crossing the road
rip!!!!
Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by VellyG(m): 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
Crossing that express is like going on a suicide mission. RIP to the dead
Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by AgentXxx(m): 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
how are you sure he didn't? angry
elantraceey:
He would have checked careful nau sad
That's why i'm never in a hurry to cross an highway.

May his soul rest in peace
Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by bro4u: 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
RIP 2 d dead...as for the hit and run driver may God hit his destiny so hard dat he wont escape...
Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by sheymoni(m): 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
The man killed himself, it is called highway for a reason. The government made provision for pedestrian to cross which obviously the man did not make use of, now he has put his family & loved ones into unnecessary mourning

Anyway R.I.P

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
who was at fault? ? the driver or he didn't look well before trying to cross??

Anyway, RIP to him... so sad

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by MadCow1: 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hit and Run for Lekki Epe Express Road Na matter of National security now.

My people, please use the Pedestrian bridge.. Life is too fragile to be taking such high unnecessary risks..

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by MillionDollars: 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
I pray that God will protect everyone reading this throughout the year!! Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
jide53:
wow
wow for what?? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by ElFenomeno1: 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
Smh.... A pedestrian bridge was provided, da.ft nigerians will still go ahead and cross the carriageway, ignoring the bridge.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
rip to d dead.dats d use of pedestrian bridge
Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by machidoh: 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
Thank God am alife
Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by MZdamola(f): 12:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
Awww, so sad, may God help us o
Re: Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo) by AJOT99(m): 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
Kai, there is God ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 1933 5th Wheel Invention We Definitely Need In Nigerian Cities Today / Problems Encountered By The Introduction Of The New Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit / An SUV Rammed Into Ditch In Awolowo Road (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.