Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage (64491 Views)

10 Common Habits That Damage Your Kidneys (Photo) / Hidden Causes Of Kidney Failure / Top-6 Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Damage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by makasimatics(m): 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
Well learnt thanks brother.
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by tomakint: 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
Ojestas:
Drunkards, una dey hear?

Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by mecussey(m): 10:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
Nothing kills the kidney more that infections and diabetes. If you mistakenly take antibiotic with high blood suger, ur name na sorry..
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by mecussey(m): 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
effervescent:
#its better to abstain completely 4rm drinkin n smokin!

but that is the least on the list, when ur kidney is failing on alcohol, when u stop it, ur kidney comes back to life.
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by mecussey(m): 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
0merta:

Did I "hear" you "say" quit?

No ooo! That's not possible. E no go easy at all...

Alcohol is part of me and vital to my existence. You'd never understand.

I don laugh here tire...but weed is much better than alcohol. I suggest you dont drink heavily more than 10yrs
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by mecussey(m): 11:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
edogho:
one way or the other, something must kill a man. If nothing kills him, he dies anyway cool

This ur post ehhh....if nothing kills him, he dies anyway...i don laugh die here. I dey pity guys who no wan do anything in the name of not risking their lives.
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
omo the rate of kidney failure for naija is alarming ooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked
Anyway many young guys go find am difficult to do away with alcohol coz if u no drink beer ur colleagues go say u no get swag.go beer palours these days na young guys u go see dey consume alcohol.morning till night na so ppl go jus dey consume alchohol.i even read for somewhere saying na nigerians consume beer pass for the whole world.make we sofry sofry ooo.
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by philchudi: 12:42am On Jan 20, 2015
Number one is not for the Catholic priests who can't urinate any how. Have u seen any of them? lol
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by Essiencoco: 12:48am On Jan 20, 2015
Y must something kill a man ?
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by Essiencoco: 12:53am On Jan 20, 2015
mecussey:
Nothing kills the kidney more that infections and diabetes. If you mistakenly take antibiotic with high blood suger, ur name na sorry..

Change d alcohol to water . Put water inside bottle dey drink
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by uzolexis(f): 1:51am On Jan 20, 2015
medoyin:
OP,thanks a bunch but will appreciate if you can work on causes of cancer as well..God bless

everything causes cancer undecided
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by Nobody: 5:04am On Jan 20, 2015
Ojestas:
Drunkards, una dey hear?
No be yeye dey worry u
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by izzieman: 6:02am On Jan 20, 2015
[quote author=princechrming post=29932892][/quote]

You forgot to mention processed Sugar, seeing that processed Sugar is a worse killer than all those things combined.
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by Ojestas(m): 7:35am On Jan 20, 2015
tomakint:

may God help your understanding.
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by jugomma(f): 7:36am On Jan 20, 2015
jeez am always on pain killers.......got to stop oooo
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by Jetjacky(m): 8:11am On Jan 20, 2015
This has been very enlighTening and a well deserved click. Thanks for posting dude
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by bongolistik(m): 8:27am On Jan 20, 2015
jerryjere:
Very educative but did soft drink like fanta contains caffeine?
not true. There are no caffeine in soft drink like coke and fanta. U find caffeine in ur energy drinks like bullet, power horse and d rest. Again u find it in kola nut
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by bongolistik(m): 8:31am On Jan 20, 2015
dumodust:
The first 4 and number 10 are not true or unsubstantiated... please poster should research well with references before posting. Meat consumption has nothing to do with renal problems. meat consumption, salt etc become a problems when the kidneys have already failed. PLEASE, the liver converts ammonia to the urea excreted in urine, not the kidney (an example of several errors)
...as for number 1, the explanation is wrong, you can only retain urine in your bladder if you have a disease that affects bladder emptying... God allowed to be delaying urination for a clear reason
but dont retain d urine for long its bad nd can lead to bladder inflamation nd posibly kidney problem
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by paix(m): 9:12am On Jan 20, 2015
Number 5 is my concern, I just can't take a glass of water first thing in morning. At best, I can only take 2 to 3 litre of water a day, even this morning I could only take halve a liter.
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by Ejjis(m): 10:13am On Jan 20, 2015
That number 10 make sense die...
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by Onyenna(m): 11:51am On Jan 20, 2015
number 5 is my major concern...... I find it difficult just to finish a sachet of pure water........ some years back(while I was sick) I went to see a doctor.....after the test(s), the first thing he told me was that my body lacked water......I wasn't even surprised....... the doctor told me to ensure I take a lot of water each day.........well.......I'm still trying my best......
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by edogho(m): 6:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
mecussey:

This ur post ehhh....if nothing kills him, he dies anyway...i don laugh die here. I dey pity guys who no wan do anything in the name of not risking their lives.
incase I'm wrong, let me know. I humble pass dat one
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 21, 2015
I eat too much meat o shocked.. Switching to fish now.
Rip muna
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by jpphilips(m): 9:38am On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=princechrming post=29932892][/quote]

You forgot roots and herbs
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by ogoken: 7:42am On Jan 22, 2015
Hi All, I feel Muns's death to the bone. I have been suffering from renal failure since 2000. Mine was caused by toxic medication given to me to cure malaria and thyfoid. The hospital I was attending could not come to a conclusion with what was wrong, so I was being treated carelessly. Today it was malaria, tomorrow typhoid until I was told my kidneys were failing. A biopsy was conducted and cause of failure could not be determined, call the physicians could see was scarring on the kidney, indicating that something toxic was poured on it. I now need transplant and putting out my case to the public yto see if I can find help.

Ogooke2000@yahoo.com.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public / 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics / Benefits Of Shea Butter On The Skin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.