Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means - Agriculture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means (81851 Views)

A Comprehensive description of an intensive snail farm and snails fattening feed / Goat Farming Business: Goat Farming - Rearing And Selling Made Easy / Ram Fattening Biz For Ileya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by kentochi(m): 10:53am On Feb 09, 2017
good idea
land space comes to mind in this business
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 4:28pm On Feb 10, 2017
To reduce cost of feeding you must have land mass but not too large
we can design crops grown to feed goats ,cow and sheep for you at a cost
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by mikolo80: 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
boluwajokosegun:

You can buy Ram that are good as parent stocks to reproduce for you , there ia an elderly man in Ibadan doing this biz while most young graduates are busy looking for office work. You can get the parent stocks at N20k
or you just buy & fattern the males for 4 months to sell, each one goes for 15k.

Most people have phone that cost them N60k & above but no investment of same amount, most are not even using their phone to make money.

The dry season is the best time to buy the ram.
Goat, Ram & Cow dont like to be wet
what do you do when rainy season comes round
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 10:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
In raining season you keep good eyes on your animals, keep them warm ,make sure that rain did not get them wet , once beaten by rain quickly use towels to dry them and provide source of heat to dry them and make sure their house it kept clean and dry .
Give them a lot of green grasses which are always in abundance in raining season but eliminate parasites on the grasses
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
Also use the raining season to store a lot of farm waste & make silage that the animals will eat during dry season to reduce cost of feeding
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 2:36pm On Feb 14, 2017
We have a simple system of fodder technique
With just N7000 you can get a EBook on it
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 8:02am On Feb 18, 2017
Get between ₦250,000 to ₦2,000,000 through the CBN anchor borrowing program
and other government intervention funds in agriculture and earn great returns. http://
aromsfoundation.org/download-cooperative-brochure

The Bank Of Industry Limited is organising a technical training on tomato processing &
packaging workshop for Nigerian youths scheduled to hold in Kano and Lagos
respectively. Continue here: http://agropreneurszone.com/2017/02/apply-for-boi-
technical-training-on.html
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 12:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
We have growers WADs for sale those that give birth to minimum of 2-3 kids per pregnancy
Price N8,500
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 11:17am On Feb 20, 2017
We have growers WADs for sale those that give birth to minimum of 2-3 kids per pregnancy
We have wads that give birth to 7 kids
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by dungas30(m): 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
NICE ROOM
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 7:52am On Feb 24, 2017
I once met a fellow in the south eastern part of the country who is into goat biz,

He buys 30 matured goats weekly & added a small profit of N3k on each as a profit
magin but the guy is a yoruba by tribe

So on a weekly bases he makes 30x N3k = N90k & a total of N90x4 =N360k monthly.

Even if the profit margin is N1,500 which means
N1,500 x 30:x 4:= N180k sales monthly

You can do the same if you have the interest , cash and the no how

You must do your home work well or you pay someone to do it for you.

You need to know which breed moves market

You need to know how much buyers buy

You need to know where to source from at a good price and healthy conditions

You need to know the best - cheap means of transport

You need to have a place to keep them and easily accessible

You need to have a business model of doing the business

If you have just a small goat then join me and other Goat, cow and ram farmers on WhatsApp group 08120528950
please don't send me SMS to add you by send WhatsApp massage
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
For buying and selling choose and focus on a breed: either the sokoto red
or WAD.

Places you can get sokoto red is either Taraba or Kano otherwise
book your stock through the existing dealers you see in most goat major markets . transport for each goat is usually around N1500 now

when buying the sokoto red check the hair - it should be red and not turning white, make sure it is not looking sickly, make sure the a
hair are shining, ,check the nose for cold,check the four legs for sour, check the inner part of the ear and check if the animal is active otherwise you will be buying sick goat.

WAD. dont have seroius issues go to the local markets in the towns and villages arround you. O otherwise go to weekly village or bush market there are some
towns in Oyo state where you get it cheap.

l will encourage you to start with a male and a female

WAD is very easy to manage
Tueyveatball the kitchen waste

Even orange seeds and the peels when dry
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by lanre2009: 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
What is the average cost for each of the goats?

BoluwGoldenFarm:
I once met a fellow in the south eastern part of the country who is into goat biz,

He buys 30 matured goats weekly & added a small profit of N3k on each as a profit
magin but the guy is a yoruba by tribe

So on a weekly bases he makes 30x N3k = N90k & a total of N90x4 =N360k monthly.

Even if the profit margin is N1,500 which means
N1,500 x 30:x 4:= N180k sales monthly

You can do the same if you have the interest , cash and the no how

You must do your home work well or you pay someone to do it for you.

You need to know which breed moves market

You need to know how much buyers buy

You need to know where to source from at a good price and healthy conditions

You need to know the best - cheap means of transport

You need to have a place to keep them and easily accessible

You need to have a business model of doing the business

If you have just a small goat then join me and other Goat, cow and ram farmers on WhatsApp group 08120528950
please don't send me SMS to add you by send WhatsApp massage

Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 5:53pm On Feb 25, 2017

This goat started with 3 then 5 now 7

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 2:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
Happy farming
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by ihedioramma: 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
BoluwGoldenFarm:

This goat started with 3 then 5 now 7
I need it please
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 9:12am On Feb 27, 2017
Goat is one of the farming practices you can start small with
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 8:59am On Mar 13, 2017
We have kids of goats that start with 3 kids at first birth for sale
Call 08120528950 Limited numbers available
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by costeve: 1:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
please i need the name of major goat and cattle market in taraba state
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 8:03am On Mar 16, 2017
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by pdozie: 11:19am On Mar 16, 2017
BoluwGoldenFarm:

U do not reply ure messages boss (SMS & whatsapp)
Can I get 2 of the kid goats in Lagos? How much?

Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by ihedioramma: 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
BoluwGoldenFarm:

what is price ?
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 1:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
N8k per kid
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by samshoz(m): 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hello everyone, can someone link me up with a Duck reaerer, someone that has many for rearing, not those brought in from North. Thanks in advance for your help.
whatsapp/sms 08020903112.

Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 9:31am On Mar 30, 2017
Sam l have foreign ducks for sale call or WhatsApp me on 08120528950
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by tabontabon: 10:09pm On May 11, 2017
How many weeks/months are the grower WADs?

BoluwGoldenFarm:
We have growers WADs for sale those that give birth to minimum of 2-3 kids per
pregnancy

We have wads that give birth to 7 kids
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by FashPet(m): 8:03pm On May 16, 2017
BoluwGoldenFarm:
N8k per kid

I like how you have been encouraging other people to wake up. Agriculture is a profession that will continually be lucrative. There are opportunities passing by on daily basis but only few people see them.
Some professional contributions may still come up later. Have a nice time all.
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 9:50am On May 22, 2017
Thank you sir Fashpet
Good morning great farmers
Is it possible to turn goat Biz to a monthly income that is sustainable ?
If yes how
If no why and what can be combine to make it work
these are issues discussed on my goat WhatsApp group
To join use
https:///AXsKK3oqtvt75NNebMaxWf
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 9:52am On May 22, 2017
Goat Nutrition

Proper nutrition is essential for the health and productivity of all animals and is the basis of successful production systems. A well-planned and executed preventive health program cannot overcome problems that are created by poor nutrition, nor can advanced reproductive technologies overcome nutritional limitations of reproduction. Therefore, nutrition of the goat is of paramount importance for successful goat production. Nutrition is the science of providing nutrients to animals in adequate amounts and in forms that the animals will consume. For sustainable and profitable production, these nutrients must also be provided in a cost-effective manner. Topics covered under nutrition will be:
The ruminant digestive system

Digestive tract of the goat.

Goats are ruminants, animals with a four-compartment stomach, as are cattle, sheep and deer. The compartments are the reticulum, rumen, omasum and abomasum, or true stomach. Monogastric or simple-stomached animals such as humans, dogs and cats consume food that undergoes acidic breakdown in the stomach and enzymatic digestion in the small intestine, where most nutrients are absorbed. In ruminants, feed first undergoes microbial digestion in the reticulum and rumen -- together, often called the reticulo-rumen -- prior to acidic digestion in the abomasum and enzymatic digestion and nutrient absorption in the small intestine. The microbial digestion in the reticulo-rumen allows ruminants to consume and utilize grass, hay, leaves and browse.

The reticulum and rumen form a large fermentation vat that contains microorganisms, mainly bacteria, that breakdown and digest feedstuffs, including the fibrous component of grass, forbs, and browse that cannot be digested by monogastric animals. Some of the breakdown products produced through digestion of feed by bacteria are absorbed by the animal through the rumen wall and can supply a large part of the energy needs. The rest of the byproducts of digestion, undigested feed and ruminal microorganisms flow out of the reticulo-rumen into the omasum where large feed particles are trapped for further digestion and water is reabsorbed. Material then flows into the abomasum where acidic digestion takes place and then to the small intestine for further enzymatic digestion and nutrient absorption.

Rumen, reticulum,omasum, and abomasum.

The rumen provides several advantages to the goat in addition to digestion of dietary fiber. The bacteria in the rumen are capable of synthesizing all B vitamins needed. Bacteria can also synthesize protein from nitrogen recycled in the body, which may be advantageous in low protein diets. For proper ruminal function, goats require a certain level of fiber in the diet, measured as crude fiber, acid detergent fiber or neutral detergent fiber. They have bacteria in the rumen that can detoxify anti-nutritional factors like tannins. This enables goats to better utilize feedstuffs containing high tannin levels such as those found in browse. There are very few situations in which a goat will not consume adequate fiber, but they may do so when being fed a very high-grain diet. Inadequate fiber consumption can then lead to several disease conditions. The most serious disease condition is acidosis, or an extremely low pH in the rumen, causing decreased feed consumption.

When ruminants are born, the first three compartments of the stomach are underdeveloped and the stomach functions similar to that of a monogastric animal. This enables absorption of antibodies in colostrum and efficient utilization of nutrients in milk. As the young ruminant consumes solid feed, especially high in fiber, and the microbial population is established, the rumen is stimulated to develop. The rumen must have an acceptable degree of development for successful weaning.

The greatest asset goats have is the ability and tendency to utilize woody plants and weeds, not typically consumed by other species of animals like cattle and sheep, converting these plants into a saleable product. These plant species can be inexpensive sources of nutrients and make for a very profitable goat enterprise. Goats typically consume a number of different plant species in any one day and can utilize some poisonous plants because they do not consume levels high enough to be toxic. Similarly, goats are believed to have a relatively high ability to detoxify absorbed anti-nutritional factors. Goats are more resistant to bloating than other ruminants and after a brief adaptation may graze alfalfa without bloating.

Reference: Hart, S. 2008. Meat Goat Nutrition. Pages 58-83 in Proc. 23rd Ann. Goat Field Day, Langston University, Langston, OK.

Goat Nutrition Nutrients

GoatsNovember 16, 2015

Nutrients

Nutrients are defined as substances that aid in the support of life. The six classes of nutrients include protein, carbohydrate, fat, vitamins, minerals, and water. Nutrients are often classified as organic (carbon-containing) or inorganic (minerals).

Energy is not considered a nutrient but can be derived from the breakdown of several nutrients, including fat, protein, and both simple and complex carbohydrates. Energy is required to propel the biochemical processes that are necessary to sustain life. A deficiency of energy will cause weight loss, low productivity and ultimate death of an animal. An oversupply of energy will usually result in excessive fatness, which is also unhealthy. A simple unit of measurement of energy is pounds of total digestible nutrients (TDN). A pound of TDN, equivalent to a pound of digested carbohydrate, equals 2,000 kilocalories, or calories as used in human nutrition, of digestible energy. There are a number of other measures of energy used, but they are less easily understood.

copied
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 9:53am On May 22, 2017
Goat Nutrition Water

GoatsMarch 16, 2009

Water

Nutrients

WaterCarbohydratesProteinFatsVitaminsMinerals

Water is an essential nutrient for all animals and is sometimes overlooked. While goats require less water than cattle, they do need water and require additional supplies when lactating or coping with hot weather. A 110-pound goat will require 1 to 3 gallons of water per day, depending upon diet, intake, and weather -- toward the lower range in winter and the upper range in the hottest days of summer. A lactating goat will require an additional 1 quart of water for every 1 pint of milk produced. If a goat is producing 5 pints of milk at peak lactation while raising twins, 2.5 gallons of water are required each day. If goats are eating green material, a substantial part of their water requirement can be met by water contained in the plant material. However, if dry feed such as hay is consumed, water must be supplied to meet the requirement.

Water should be kept clean to encourage intake. This usually involves regular cleaning of the waterer. It is important that the area around the waterer not be muddy as this environment can spread foot rot and internal parasites. Placing some rock or gravel around the waterer can help keep feet dry and reduce disease problems. Water cleanliness is especially important for bucks on high-grain diets. Their water needs to be shaded in summer and warm in the winter to encourage intake and reduce the risk of urinary calculi.

Goat Nutrition Carbohydrates

GoatsMarch 17, 2009

Carbohydrates

Nutrients

Carbohydrates usually provide the majority of energy to goats. Carbohydrates can be classified as simple, such as sugars, or complex, such as starch found in grains, or cellulose, that is, fiber. Grass, forb and browse plant species generally contain high levels of cellulose, which must be digested by rumen bacteria to provide energy.

Cellulose is often referred to as fiber, although the term fiber also pertains to other substances such as hemicellulose and lignin. Fiber in young plants may be highly digestible and provide a high level of energy; but fiber in older, mature plants is often poorly digested and may provide only half the energy of other carbohydrates. Fiber in the diet may be characterized chemically in several ways, such as crude fiber (CF), acid detergent fiber (ADF) and neutral detergent fiber (NDF). These abbreviations are used in hay analysis and may appear on feed tags. In general, the lower the fiber level, the higher the level of digestible energy. However, a certain minimum fiber level is required for healthy rumen function.

Goats do not adapt as easily to high-concentrate diets as cattle and sheep and are more likely to get acidosis, founder, urinary calculi and enterotoxemia. To avoid these problems, very gradually increase the concentrate level in the diet when placing goats on high-concentrate diets and maintain a minimum of 12 percent crude fiber in the diet or about half of the diet as grass, browse or hay. Goats are typically not feed-efficient, except for some rapidly growing Boer goats, and may require 7 pounds or more of feed per pound of gain. Also, one must be very alert for health problems with goats on high-grain diets.

Goat Nutrition Protein

GoatsMarch 16, 2009

Protein

Nutrients

Protein is composed of building blocks called amino acids, which the body uses to produce all the proteins required for growth, production and maintenance. Protein is required in the diet for accumulation of new body mass and for replacing protein lost by normal wear and tear.

Ruminant animals are usually fed supplemental protein to make up for dietary shortfalls. In the rumen, bacteria degrade much of the consumed protein and use the amino acids to form bacterial protein. Bacteria can also form protein from nonprotein sources such as urea and, if provided with sufficient energy, can form significant quantities of protein. To prevent breakdown and digestion by ruminal bacteria, some protein sources are protected from degradation by coating or other means. Some natural proteins are also resistant to ruminal degradation by bacteria. These types of proteins are referred to as “bypass protein” as they bypass digestion in the rumen. Other common terms for bypass protein are “ruminal escape” and “rumen undegraded.” Bypass protein sources are very important in dairy cow nutrition but have lesser significance in most meat goat production systems.

Urea is the main nonprotein nitrogen source fed to ruminants. However, goats are not fed urea as frequently as cattle. This may be because goats are more subject to urea toxicity than cattle. Goats appear more efficient than other species at recycling nitrogen in the body to the rumen where it can be used to form microbial protein, given that sufficient energy is available. This recycling of urea to the rumen helps to reduce the amount of protein required in the diet. When animals are consuming a low quality forage, a grain supplement may also improve protein status by providing additional energy for protein synthesis by ruminal microbes.

Goat Nutrition Fats

GoatsMarch 16, 2009

Fats

Nutrients

Fats, also called lipids, are very high in energy, providing more than twice the energy of carbohydrate on a weight basis. The fat content of ruminant diets is generally low, as plants have a low fat content. Plant waxes are fats that goats consume as they graze and browse, but they are not digested. Fat may be added to diets to increase the energy content. However, high levels of added fat depress fiber digestion unless treated to be inactive in the rumen. These fat sources are termed “bypass” and may be used in dairy goat diets but are generally not used in meat goat diets.

Goat Nutrition Vitamins

GoatsMarch 16, 2009

Contents

1 Vitamins1.1 Nutrients1.2 Vitamin A1.3 Vitamin D1.4 Vitamin E1.5 Vitamin K

Vitamins

Nutrients

Vitamins function as critical chemicals in the body’s metabolic machinery and function as cofactors in many metabolic processes. A deficiency of a vitamin will slow or block the metabolic process in which that vitamin is involved, resulting in deficiency symptoms. Vitamins are divided into those that are fat soluble -- that is, A, D, E and K -- and those that are water soluble -- B vitamins and C.

The bacteria in the rumen of the goat can synthesize adequate amounts of the water soluble vitamins. Thiamine, or vitamin B1, may become deficient under some conditions -- for example, feeding a high-concentrate diet, especially with high sulfur that may come from a high level of molasses. A thiamine deficiency can cause the disease polioencephalomalacia. Another situation that could lead to thiamine deficiency is improper feeding of the coccidiostat Corid®. The coccidiostat ties up thiamine, making the coccidia unable to reproduce. Feeding Corid® longer or at higher levels than recommended could lead to polioencephalomalacia. Polioencephalomalacia is a nervous disorder in which the animal becomes blind, depressed and presses with his head; and the pupil slit in the eyes becomes vertical rather than horizontal, which is the norm. Treatment requires immediate injection of large quantities of thiamine.

Fat-soluble vitamins must be supplied to the goat because the body cannot directly make them. The recommended level of vitamins in formulated feed is 5,000 international units (IU) -- a measure of the potency of vitamins -- of vitamin A per pound, 2,000 IU per-pound of vitamin D, and 20 IU per pound of Vitamin E. The liver can store significant amounts of the fat-soluble vitamins.

Vitamin A

Vitamin A can be synthesized from carotene, the pigment that gives grass and hay their green color. As long as sufficient green feed is consumed, vitamin A intake will be adequate. Vitamin A is necessary for normal epithelium , or skin, development and vision. A deficiency of vitamin A causes many symptoms, including tearing of the eyes, diarrhea, susceptibility to respiratory infection and reproduction problems. Vitamin A is often supplied to animals not consuming green forage such as in winter months. Many mineral and vitamin supplements contain vitamin A.

Vitamin D

Vitamin D is called the sunshine vitamin because animals can synthesize the vitamin with the help of the sun. Ultraviolet light in sunshine converts pre-vitamin D found in the skin to a pro-vitamin D form that is used by the animals. Usually, even limited sunlight exposure is adequate to provide a day’s supply of vitamin D. Sun-cured hay contains vitamin D. Vitamin D is necessary for calcium absorption and metabolism by the body. A deficiency of vitamin D, called rickets, results in lameness, weak bones and bowed and crooked legs. The liver is the main vitamin D storage site in the body. Vitamin D is normally present in mineral supplements and often added to complete feeds.

Vitamin E

Vitamin E functions as an antioxidant in conjunction with the mineral selenium. The requirements for one can be partially met by the other. Thus, vitamin E is very important in areas with marginal or deficient levels of selenium. A common vitamin E deficiency disease, particularly in newborn or young animals, is white muscle disease, in which white spots are seen in the heart and skeletal muscle due to oxidation damage. A marginal deficiency of vitamin E can depress the immune system and cause reproductive failure. Green grass and green sun-cured hay have high levels of vitamin E. Most mineral supplements and complete feeds contain vitamin E, especially in areas that are deficient in selenium. Vitamin E is expensive and minimal supplemental levels are used in contrast to vitamins A and D that are less expensive and often included at generous levels.

Vitamin K

Vitamin K is technically required by animals and functions in the clotting of blood. Vitamin K is produced by bacteria in the digestive tract and absorbed. Generally, goats do not need to be supplemented with vitamin K.

copied
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 10:02am On May 22, 2017
Watch out for a WhatsApp seminar on how to turn goat farming into a monthly income
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by shakyriri: 10:17am On May 22, 2017
BoluwGoldenFarm:
Watch out for a WhatsApp seminar on how to turn goat farming into a monthly income
The watsapp link to join isn't working please.
Kindly resend

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

This Onions Farmer Has Made It In Life (Pictured) / Quality Packaging For Your Rice,flour,animal Feeds,garri,fertilizer,cement Etc / Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.