Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means - Agriculture (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means (81905 Views)

A Comprehensive description of an intensive snail farm and snails fattening feed / Goat Farming Business: Goat Farming - Rearing And Selling Made Easy / Ram Fattening Biz For Ileya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by jendor123: 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
BoluwGoldenFarm:
Do you know that it easier to rear cow or calve than goats

If you do 9 months fattening of calve that is almost a year old is 10-12 months old & target to sell all by December
What l mean is that you stock like 5 calves by Feb & sell by Dec you will sell at least double your the buying price.
Cows have very low mortality rate compare with goats
Cow will not disturb your neighborhood like goat
Cow cannot be easily stolen or poison like goat

I can train you on how to go about it for a fee on WhatsApp 08120528950

What to expect:
Where to buy
Breed to buy
Cheap feed to use
How to prepared almost free feed
Small locally fabricated machines to buy
Medications
Zero grazing husbandry system
I will add you to WhatsApp group with other gurus in the biz
Etc

If you're interested kindly WhatsApp me on 08120528950 & send me the massage "ZERO CATTLE GRAZING TRAINING"

Or call 08136650972

I will contact you soonest
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 8:18am On Nov 04, 2019

If you do 9 months fattening of calve that is almost a year old is 10-12 months old & target to sell all by December
What l mean is that you stock like 5 calves by Feb & sell by Dec you will sell at least double your the buying price.

What to expect:
Where to buy
Breed to buy
Cheap feed to use
Medications
Etc

If you're interested kindly WhatsApp me on 08120528950 & send me the massage "ZERO CATTLE GRAZING TRAINING"

Or call 08136650972/08120528950

1 Like

Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by piggynieria: 11:54am On Nov 09, 2019
You want to start pig farm in Nigeria and don't know how? Get all the information you need at https://piggynigeria.com.ng/learn

Do you have pigs or other farm animals to sell? Register a free account at
https://piggynigeria.com.ng and start posting your ads

Premium services are also available at a cheaper rate than jiji marketplace to show your animals and crops to a wider range of buyers.

Join us on Facebook: @piggynigeria; Instagram: @piggynigeria
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by biobuk1(m): 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
I am interested.
Add me to the WhatsApp group:- 08060274057
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by biobuk1(m): 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2019
I am interested.
Add me to the WhatsApp group:- 08060274057

BoluwGoldenFarm:

What to expect:
Where to buy
Breed to buy
Cheap feed to use
Medications
Etc

Or call 08136650972/08120528950

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

This Onions Farmer Has Made It In Life (Pictured) / Quality Packaging For Your Rice,flour,animal Feeds,garri,fertilizer,cement Etc / Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.