Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Niger State Deputy Governor Decamps To APC With 200 Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger State Deputy Governor Decamps To APC With 200 Others (20669 Views)

Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) / Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others / Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger State Deputy Governor Decamps To APC With 200 Others by raumdeuter: 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
Abandon the sinking ship of PDP

1 Like

Re: Niger State Deputy Governor Decamps To APC With 200 Others by ubyways(m): 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
change we stand
Re: Niger State Deputy Governor Decamps To APC With 200 Others by zoomman(m): 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
GOOD....LET THE HUNT BEGIN
Re: Niger State Deputy Governor Decamps To APC With 200 Others by zeezboy(m): 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Niger State Deputy Governor Decamps To APC With 200 Others by drey076(m): 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sai buharii joooooor

U better join d train of change my broda n aista now, tomoro may b too late oo ;DSai buharii joooooor

U better join d train of change my broda n aista now, tomoro may b too late oo
Re: Niger State Deputy Governor Decamps To APC With 200 Others by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hmmm

PDP don finish. Nah korofo remain.

APC welcomin thugs since 08AD.
Re: Niger State Deputy Governor Decamps To APC With 200 Others by sucess001(m): 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
redcliff:
Journalism has gone to the dogs...A whole punch making typographical errors like nursery school kids..

[size=20pt]lmao...as the news pain you...na to attack the bearer remain...

forget the news bearer bros...face the message...

[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Niger State Deputy Governor Decamps To APC With 200 Others by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
The wind of change is blowing Minna government house grin
Re: Niger State Deputy Governor Decamps To APC With 200 Others by soggy28(m): 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
ichidodo:
[color=#1980BC] As long as Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida remains firmly behind Goodluck Ebele Jonathan this cross carpeting by this small fry should be quaintly termed Political Kamikaze.... [/cuolor]
But ibb was alive in minna in 2011 wen gen buhari won in the state even wt a smaller party(cpc)

3 Likes

Re: Niger State Deputy Governor Decamps To APC With 200 Others by drnoel: 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
fckmn24seg:
wind of change is now blowing heavily.

Sai Buhari

APC propaganda machine at its best. Una try but nigerians are wiser.
Re: Niger State Deputy Governor Decamps To APC With 200 Others by bola4dprec(m): 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
Internal democracy killed PDP even during OBJ tenure he encourage other members to contest primaries such as sara jibril and abubakar atiku
Re: Niger State Deputy Governor Decamps To APC With 200 Others by texalux(m): 4:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
Nawa oooo mr Ebola Jonathan am sowie to tell u this ..................... I don decamp too oooooo abi na my own go last? 4wia I no go carry last o patapata na draw!
Re: Niger State Deputy Governor Decamps To APC With 200 Others by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
jmoore:
The new PDP is APC.

Yes...and rather than be smug about it...my advice to you and your fellow PDP members/sympathizers is to be careful. PDP would have done better to swiftly soothe raw emotions....and make compromises (which they appear to have done only in Lagos....other states still have issues.).

1 Like

Re: Niger State Deputy Governor Decamps To APC With 200 Others by jmoore(m): 4:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Yes...and rather than be smug about it...my advice to you and your fellow PDP members/sympathizers is to be careful. PDP would have done better to swiftly soothe raw emotions....and make compromises (which they appear to have done only in Lagos....other states still have issues.).
I am not a PDP member. I refused to be brainwashed with this "change" when I can see former PDP members in APC. Same corrupt politicians.
Re: Niger State Deputy Governor Decamps To APC With 200 Others by tugood: 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
muazu is next to decamp
Re: Niger State Deputy Governor Decamps To APC With 200 Others by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
jmoore:

I am not a PDP member. I refused to be brainwashed with this "change" when I can see former PDP members in APC. Same corrupt politicians.

Okay....but still...PDP should have done everything to head off potential defections. After all...OBJ used to hand out ministerial positions to losing PDP primary candidates.

There are alternatives to the PDP or APC out there...but as I found out when I voted for one of the alternatives back in 2003.(when it was PDP and ANPP)...Nigerians don't take you serious when you say you support one of the smaller parties.

1 Like

Re: Niger State Deputy Governor Decamps To APC With 200 Others by ichidodo: 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
soggy28:

But ibb was alive in minna in 2011 wen gen buhari won in the state even wt a smaller party(cpc)
Where is your evidence? Haba mana, this your lie can make the devil repent....
Re: Niger State Deputy Governor Decamps To APC With 200 Others by thirty(m): 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
change in niger state
Re: Niger State Deputy Governor Decamps To APC With 200 Others by VoteWisely: 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
“Jonathan’s government can boast of keeping debt down and Delta unrest at bay, while reforming agriculture”- Ian Birrel, The Independent newspaper of England.

#VoteWisely
@deependemocracy

Re: Niger State Deputy Governor Decamps To APC With 200 Others by surajubakinson(m): 4:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
This is to inform my dear fellow people on this Platform that I offer the following services for any Political Party in Nigeria: Multi Camera Campaign Shoot or Multi Camera Political Rally Shoot!!! Dial ☎: 08034918938 for more info!!!
Re: Niger State Deputy Governor Decamps To APC With 200 Others by projectnigeria: 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
Goodluck is Working , No matter what the cynics say

Re: Niger State Deputy Governor Decamps To APC With 200 Others by adekennis(m): 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
ichidodo:
As long as Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida remains firmly behind Goodluck Ebele Jonathan this cross carpeting by this small fry should be quaintly termed Political Kamikaze....
IBB just endorsed GMB today...seem u don't read news cool

1 Like

Re: Niger State Deputy Governor Decamps To APC With 200 Others by Eluwilussit(m): 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
Disgruntled fool, joining up with other disgruntled former pdp thieves. Prostitutes, that's what they all are.

If una like make una dey here dey shout progressives up and down. When we are ready for change, this kind of rubbish will be rejected.
Re: Niger State Deputy Governor Decamps To APC With 200 Others by jaytee01(m): 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
ichidodo:
As long as Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida remains firmly behind Goodluck Ebele Jonathan this cross carpeting by this small fry should be quaintly termed Political Kamikaze....
Wno told you that he remains firmly behind GEJ? With one vote abi?

CHANGE IS COMING TO NIGER STATE!
Re: Niger State Deputy Governor Decamps To APC With 200 Others by Rexyl(m): 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
WHEN THE PDP = APC and to any other thing in a matter of time. We are watching them as they lie and change identities. The best we could do now is to vote for politicians we can trust irrespective of their parties. many politicians are vultures looking for where to get fresh meat.

PDP is about power.
APC is more about power getting back to the North than "Change" people are shouting in the South.
Re: Niger State Deputy Governor Decamps To APC With 200 Others by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
bushdoc9919:
[size=15pt]Fire on the Mountain....
[/size]
Chairman Muazu....how far?

Looks like PDP's reconciliation formula is not working.

Hahaha...from game changer to game spoiler
Re: Niger State Deputy Governor Decamps To APC With 200 Others by jaytee01(m): 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Okay....but still...PDP should have done everything to head off potential defections. After all...OBJ used to hand out ministerial positions to losing PDP primary candidates.

There are alternatives to the PDP or APC out there...but as I found out when I voted for one of the alternatives back in 2003.(when it was PDP and ANPP)...Nigerians don't take you serious when you say you support one of the smaller parties.
GBAM
Re: Niger State Deputy Governor Decamps To APC With 200 Others by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
noblealuu:
My twin bro and I have of late decided to support Buhari/Osibanjo ticket! We worked for GEJ in 2011 and had remained his fan until Jan 2015 where we both decided to join the train of GMB/Osi. Let our votes count and the political elite fear the masses come 14 Feb, '15.

The only fear I had is the islamization of Nigeria but that has been doused and assuaged by the emergence of Osibanjo who (in my personl opinion) is smart enough to protect the interest of the xtians as first a staunch and devout xtian and believer and secondly a legal luminary @ its peak.

my guy don't mind what pee d pigs says

1 Like

Re: Niger State Deputy Governor Decamps To APC With 200 Others by farem: 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
See GOBE!
Re: Niger State Deputy Governor Decamps To APC With 200 Others by bettercreature(m): 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
PDP will probably colapse early next month before election
This is just a tip of iceberg
Re: Niger State Deputy Governor Decamps To APC With 200 Others by redcliff: 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
sucess001:

[size=20pt]lmao...as the news pain you...na to attack the bearer remain...

forget the news bearer bros...face the message...

[/size]

Lmao.. no its just that it might be fake. I dont trust all these online journalism anymore
Re: Niger State Deputy Governor Decamps To APC With 200 Others by sucess001(m): 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
redcliff:

Lmao.. no its just that it might be fake. I dont trust all these online journalism anymore

but it shdnt be o...if you notice the trend in politics these days...thats to be expected...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked Third Most Terrorised Nation In The World - GTI Reports / APC Governors Keep Mum After Meeting With Buhari / Edith, Okowa's Wife Meets Ohanaeze Ndigbo Women In Asaba, Applauds Contribution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.