Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,514 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

"I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose (5144 Views)

In 2 Years, Fayose Has Reversed Fortune Attained By Ex-governor Fayemi In Ekiti / Why Ekiti Had 10 Govs In 20 Years — Fayose / I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by omenka(m): 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
MalcoImX:
Baring natural death, you are suspect number one.
Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by clevvermind(m): 5:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
this is getting serious. the guy should close his mouth.
Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by ede1(m): 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
With statement like this, you only end up campaigning for GMB. A Lot of people who had not made up their mind of whom to vote for we only end up going for GMB. Don't wish your fellow man death all in the name of politics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by raumdeuter: 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
PointB:

He didn't say he will outlive Buhari, or did he?

Buhari is simply too old to rule, and Fayose is just naturally apprehensive that Buhari might be Yar Adua in disguise. Personally, I think that's Tinubu and Obasanjo grand design! Fayose is a patriot for making it a burning issue!

Trash Mandela, Reagan, are all at similar age to Buhari and have ruled

Hilary Clinton would still contest next yr in the biggest democracy in the world

1 Like

Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by Gbawe: 5:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
FreeGlobe:
APC never jam, this time it's fire for fire. Propaganda for propaganda. APC has Elrufai and Amaechi, Fayose should be enough to handle them. grin grin

stebell:
Fayose, tormenting APC since 1999.

Sai GEJ
Shame Buhari.

Ozin:
Fayose feeding the APCshiit their kind of food raw grin grin grin grin

Some of you have let your ethnocentric and clannish love of GEJ take over your senses totally. Do you know your people at all i.e Nigerians? Nigerians remain a highly superstitious and death-fearing people who, from Kontagora through Imo to Ogbomosho, do not like anyone wishing death or evil upon others openly. That is devilish and demonic according to the ordinary Nigerian. Fayose has made a big mistake thinking Nigerians are of his thuggish and callous inclination with no regard for the life of others. It is even very insensitive he used Yar Adua et al in his sick and twisted scaremongering tactics with no thoughts for the family and loved ones of those people.

In Yoruba land no one will support someone who will invoke death/evil upon others who have done them no wrong as Fayose does with his devilish utterances. It is virtually taboo to do such. You guys can try and console yourselves by putting up this idiotic public show of support for Fayose's utterance but he has goofed big time. This is a very big no no for Nigerians. I can only encourage the PDP to get more personal so they can win GMB more fans and make the elections an even bigger disgrace for GEJ and the PDP.

8 Likes

Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
While not wishing him death...I don't think any sane Nigerian will shed tears if Fayose fall and dies today.
Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by PointB: 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
raumdeuter:

Hilary Clinton would still contest next yr in the biggest democracy in the world

They live(d) in countries with far higher life expectancy, and off course advance medical facility! They are first-world! Same can't be said for Nigeria, where Buhari was busy cancelling revolutionary projects some thirty years ago. Talk about myopia!
Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by raumdeuter: 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
A elderly family member who said he was going to vote for Jonathan, I sent it to him

He just responded, Ori Fayose yi ko pe rara. Iru awon wo ni Jonathan ko ti ara bayi (This Fayose's head is not correct, which kind of people do Jonathan surround himself with)

I now asked him are you still going to vote Jonathan, He kept quiet.

I would follow up with another call tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
raumdeuter:
A elderly family member who said he was going to vote for Jonathan, I sent it to him

He just responded, Ori Fayose yi ko pe rara. Iru awon wo ni Jonathan ko ti ara bayi (This Fayose's head is not correct, which kind of people do Jonathan surround himself with)

if you want, send it to all your village. jonathan will still win.

4 Likes

Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by PointB: 5:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
raumdeuter:

Why would anyone want to vote aged Buhari, who should be with his grand children, that's if he's not confined to old people home? Beats my imagination really!

1 Like

Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by kropelgrada(m): 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
raumdeuter:

Hillary Clinton ?

What has Hillary Clinton got to do with this ?

Is she as old as Buhari ?
Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by raumdeuter: 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
kropelgrada:

Hillary Clinton ?

What has Hillary Clinton got to do with this ?

Is she as old as Buhari ?

Hilary CLinton would be 68 next year when she is contesting for Presidency and if she wins she would be 69 when sworn in and 73 when she completes her first term

1 Like

Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by scribble: 6:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
MalcoImX:
Yo scrib, what's the alternative?

My brother I am afraid of an illiterate in power who is approaching the time when a mans mental functioning begins to fade

Jonathan can take decision

Buhari will be at the mercy of Tinubu, Fashola, Amaechi, Okorocha, Kwankwaso and some other powerful Northern elements.

I prefer a GEJ and I pray God makes the alternative impossible.

By 2019 I should be a multi multi millionaire by HIS grace and then they can even give it to a 95 year old didirin if they want

I shall just migrate to saner climes

1 Like

Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by MalcoImX: 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
scribble:

My brother I am afraid of an illiterate in power who is approaching the time when a mans mental functioning begins to fade

Jonathan can take decision

Buhari will be at the mercy of Tinubu, Fashola, Amaechi, Okorocha, Kwankwaso and some other powerful Northern elements.

I prefer a GEJ and I pray God makes the alternative impossible.

By 2019 I should be a multi multi millionaire by HIS grace and then they can even give it to a 95 year old didirin if they want

I shall just migrate to saner climes
How do we end this problem then? If a man of 100 years put his name in the ballot, at best what you can do is to complain - the constitution does not exclude him.
Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by HzRF(m): 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
dguyindcorner:

By that Fayose is winning souls for GMB
Bros if dey are fooling u dont fool ursef

I myself could create such no be typing

Fayose angering illiterate since 1995

1 Like

Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by baybeeboi: 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
Fayose setting APC ablaze since 1974

1 Like

Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by dguyindcorner(m): 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
HzRF:

Bros if dey are fooling u dont fool ursef

I myself could create such no be typing

Fayose angering illiterate since 1995

sorry, take handkerchief!

Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by focus7: 6:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
scribble:
75 is even a bit of a stretch if he is to be elected

Tinubu the master strategist

Thank God its GEJ till 2019
but how are u sure you will live a year more from now?

1 Like

Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by frankyychiji(f): 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
FreeGlobe:
APC never jam, this time it's fire for fire. Propaganda for propaganda. APC has Elrufai and Amaechi, Fayose should be enough to handle them. grin grin
You forgot the garrulous Liar Mohammed. grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
Attention seeker!!! Rants of a deowning clown Fayose
Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by PassingShot(m): 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
IbnSultaan:
With all due respect Fayose is officially inSane

What respect is needed?

Fayose is a lunatic. He is a mad dog already. I pity his children and wife and the entire Ekiti state by extension.
Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
I am also in contact with elderly people telling them how pro-Jonathans disrespects old people.. They are responding positively
raumdeuter:

Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by donemperor: 6:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
PointB:

He didn't say he will outlive Buhari, or did he?

Buhari is simply too old to rule, and Fayose is just naturally apprehensive that Buhari might be Yar Adua in disguise. Personally, I think that's Tinubu and Obasanjo grand design! Fayose is a patriot for making it a burning issue!

He s no patriot and you are an slowpoke!!!!

2 Likes

Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by Firefire(m): 7:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
Omo, see fightings undecided
Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by PointB: 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
donemperor:
He s no patriot and you are an slowpoke!!!!

Fayose is a patriot; now go and swim in crude oil! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by scribble: 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
MalcoImX:
How do we end this problem then? If a man of 100 years put his name in the ballot, at best what you can do is to complain - the constitution does not exclude him.

i agree there needs to be a constitutional limit on age of who can be president in this youthful country as ours

1 Like

Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by HzRF(m): 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
dguyindcorner:

sorry, take handkerchief!
Clap for ursef u don make sense

Oya go use am withdraw money from ATM
Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by BlackTechnology: 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
Fayose is right on this one

Buhari is toooo old to withstand the stress of the job

2 Likes

Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by Jorussia(m): 7:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
PointB:

They live(d) in countries with far higher life expectancy, and off course advance medical facility! They are first-world! Same can't be said for Nigeria, where Buhari was busy cancelling revolutionary projects some thirty years ago. Talk about myopia!
How is Obasanjo,Clark and Anenih?
Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by Jorussia(m): 7:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
PointB:

How old is Obasanjo,Clark and Anenih?
Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by PointB: 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
Jorussia:
How old is Obasanjo,Clark and Anenih?

Remind me again, what position are those two contesting for in this election?

1 Like

Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by emiye(m): 7:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
Ekiti state indigenes, why did you elect a lunatic as a governor ? angry angry angry

Why ? Was it myopia, delusion, poverty of the mind, poverty of the stomach or memory loss ??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Likely Poisoned As DSS Breaks Into His Prison Cell! / Watch How Olusegun Obasanjo Stole The Show At A Party With A Gold Rolls Royce / Behold the intimidating profile of DIG Egbunike, Abba Kyari’s Nemesis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.