Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,238 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

"I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose (5142 Views)

In 2 Years, Fayose Has Reversed Fortune Attained By Ex-governor Fayemi In Ekiti / Why Ekiti Had 10 Govs In 20 Years — Fayose / I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by Jorussia(m): 7:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
PointB:

Why would anyone want to vote aged Buhari, who should be with his grand children, that's if he's not confined to old people home? Beats my imagination really!
We will vote him,whether he is even 100years.it is sincerity of heart,capacity to deliver that matters to us.I just pity the electoral disgrace GEJ will experience in February.

4 Likes

Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by najoke: 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
so no regrets from Fayose.......anyways, I see GMB and Nigerians reading your funeral announcement saying who is laughing now.

3 Likes

Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by Jorussia(m): 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
PointB:

Remind me again, what position are those two contesting for in this election?
Yes its true they aren't contesting for any election, but i can tell you that Clark and Anenih are still the strongest political pillars of GEJ.For God's sake,let's not sweep aside serious economical issues in dis forthcoming elections. At 73 buhari is not too old to govern this nation,after all,the newly elected Tunisian president is 88
Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by francizy(m): 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hmmm this man wan use him village charm kill BULLhari. Him no know say Hausa mam jazz pass him own. BADluck! Better call your boy to order!

1 Like

Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by presido1: 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
dguyindcorner:

By that Fayose is winning souls for GMB
Who is GED please.
Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by shizzle11(m): 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
fayose bombing buhari since January 2015

kaibuhari gringrin
Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by Donmarrius: 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
[s]
Kx:
Why does this man think he will and can outlive GMB?
[/s]
BECAUSE HE CAN STILL REMEMBER HIS PHONE NUMBER.

BECAUSE HE CANT CALL OSIBANJO,'OSIBANDE'

BECAUSE HE CANT PRONOUNCE INEC AS 'INDEPENDENT NIGERIAN ELECTORAL COMMISSION'

AND BECAUSE,HE CAN STILL REMEMBER WHERE HIS SCHOOL CERT IS,UNLIKE BURAHI WHO DOESNT KNOW WHETHER IT IS WITH ARMY SECRETARY BOARD,AS SWORN IN HIS AFFIDAVIT,OR WITH IBB,AS ALLEGED BY HIS PARTY
. .
Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by Donmarrius: 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
[s]
Garrithe1st:
Fayose and Ffk are a big minus to Gej's campaign. They're a live demonstration of his cluelessness and Ineptitude.

grin
[/s]
And what are trio of Fashola,Amaechi and Lia Mohammed to Buhari?.A plus?.Shame on hypocrites like you.
Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by thewarrior72: 7:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
berem:
Since PDP and Jonathan did not disassociate themselves from Fayose's sponsored propaganda filled with hate and malice which can incite violence,Then they should be held responsible on the aftermath of Fayose's comments.
Madam, it seems u took sometime off, as I advised?
Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by Donmarrius: 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
[s]
dguyindcorner:

By that Fayose is winning souls for GMB
[/s]Who cares?. No be only soul,na flesh.Nonsense.
Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by Donmarrius: 8:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
[s]
HNosegbe:
Fayose doesn't seem to realize that the STU-PID statement is actually having a reverse effect. I know TWO people who have decided to vote for Buhari precisely because of the drivel he spewed this morning.
[/s]
I know 10 people from Osun,who has decided to vote Gej,because Fashola called Gej cluessless..
Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
Kx:
Why does this man think he will and can outlive GMB?

nothing.
Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by Donmarrius: 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
[s]
size38:
Fayose and those supporting him are just useless. This is because we don't own the live we are living. What if Fayose dies b4 Buhari? How sure is Fayose that he will reach Buhari's current age as it is now? However, Nigerians should rise and condemn this kind of campaign. Nigerian politicians have really given politics a very bad name.
[/s]Hypocrite,but you appluad Fashola,and Liar Mohammad,whenever they call Gej clueless,and you even join them.
Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by genearts(m): 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
PointB:

He didn't say he will outlive Buhari, or did he?

Buhari is simply too old to rule, and Fayose is just naturally apprehensive that Buhari might be Yar Adua in disguise. Personally, I think that's Tinubu and Obasanjo grand design! Fayose is a patriot for making it a burning issue!

and u tink u jst made sense. Smh
Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by Mogidi: 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
Buhari ready to [size=15pt]Go[/size]

Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by stebell(m): 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
Gbawe:

Some of you have let your ethnocentric and clannish love of GEJ take
over your senses totally. Do you know your people at all i.e Nigerians?
Nigerians remain a highly superstitious and death-fearing people who,
from Kontagora through Imo to Ogbomosho, do not like anyone wishing
death or evil upon others openly. That is devilish and demonic according
to the ordinary Nigerian. Fayose has made a big mistake thinking
Nigerians are of his thuggish and callous inclination with no regard for
the life of others. It is even very insensitive he used Yar Adua et al
in his sick and twisted scaremongering tactics with no thoughts for the
family and loved ones of those people.

In Yoruba land no one will support someone who will invoke death/evil
upon others who have done them no wrong as Fayose does with his devilish
utterances. It is virtually taboo to do such. You guys can try and
console yourselves by putting up this idiotic public show of support for
Fayose's utterance but he has goofed big time. This is a very big no
no for Nigerians. I can only encourage the PDP to get more personal so
they can win GMB more fans and make the elections an even bigger
disgrace for GEJ and the PDP.

Liar, get off ma handle yu agent of darkness-APC.
wat Fayose said is the truth n nothing but the truth.
Tinubu wants to rule indirectly, but it wont work.

Sai GEJ
Sai Fayose
Shame Buhari
Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by killuminati(m): 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
HugeCock:
All this man does is talk and talk. Since he entered office we haven't heard of him kickin off a major project in his state. Only giving out pigeon sized chickens.
grin
Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by KanwuliaJara: 12:17am On Jan 20, 2015
ConFAMMed! kiss
Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by Teejayphillip(m): 12:24am On Jan 20, 2015
onathan inherited 774 LGA, today he has ceded 30 to General Shakau of Boko-haram. Jonathan inherited 23 PDP Governors but he ceded 5 to opposition APC. Jonathan inherited 4000 megawatts of electricity but we are now left with 2500 megawatts with obnoxious tariff from PHCN. Jonathan inherited 2.4 million barrel quota from OPEC but he ceded 1 million barrels to smugglers. Jonathan inherited a naira value of 155 to dollar but naira is now traded at 185. Jonathan inherited 30% unemployment but he has doubled it to 55%. Jonathan inherited positive AAA rating bond but JPMORGAN has rated our bond negative. Jonathan inherited a surviving stock market but he killed the stock market. Jonathan inherited 10% duty on tokumbo cars but he increased it to 70%. Jonathan inherited chibokgirls but he lost them to Shakau. Jonathan inherited a rag tag boko Haram he is leaving behind a sophisticated and daring BH. Jonathan inherited a booming economy but doom is what he is about to handover. To worse it off, Jonathan is promoting STEALING against our moral and societal upbringing. What then is safe under Jonathan? ?? Absolutely Nothing! !! Dear Jonathan, I can't afford more losses! !! Enough is enough! !! Changiiiiiii! !!! Changiiiiiii! !! Changiiiiiii! !!! FeBuhari is the month. Buharism is the spirit. Sai Buhari! Diaritz god. Dazzol
Re: "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose by iamrealdeji(m): 6:52am On Jan 20, 2015
His baba alawos are deceiving him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. / Osinbajo Likely To Take Over As Buhari Commits Perjury Over Certificate Scandal / Male Chicks Ground Alive By Egg Factories! (Graphic Video)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.