Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

I Have Revealed Boko Haram Sponsors To Jonathan – Guru Maharaj JI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Revealed Boko Haram Sponsors To Jonathan – Guru Maharaj JI (839 Views)

Military Arrests Boko Haram Sponsors / 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post / Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Revealed Boko Haram Sponsors To Jonathan – Guru Maharaj JI by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
The leader of the One Love Family, Sat
Guru Maharaj Ji has stated that he has
revealed the sponsors of Boko Haram to
President Goodluck Jonathan on more than
one occasion.
Naming some former military rulers, a
former Vice President and other Northern
leaders, Guru said they would face the
wrath of God before the end of October over
the Nyanya motor park bombing.
He said, “I had told President Goodluck
Jonathan those behind these nest of killers
(Boko Haram) through several publications.”

“I have asked the President to arrest them
before now because they said after the
2011 general elections that because power
did not return to the North, they would
make the nation ungovernable.
“The spirit of the creator is against them.
They are going to be dealt with. I will call
them to order in the interest of innocent
Nigerians, enough of the bloodletting. If
President Jonathan had listened to the
advice I gave him two years ago when I was
at Aso Rock, all the killings by Boko Haram
would have stopped. After my visit to the
villa, the bombings stopped but because
those in government did not continue to tap
from my spiritual grace, the bombers
returned.
“Nigeria belongs to all of us. As Living
Perfect Master, I cannot be here and all
these continue. I am challenging the
Northern leaders to an open debate in a
national television. Let them swear by the
name of the Creator and all the seven
elements of the earth that their actions
were not the direct reflection of Boko Haram
onslaught.”

Re: I Have Revealed Boko Haram Sponsors To Jonathan – Guru Maharaj JI by Christmasdon(m): 5:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
Ok.
Re: I Have Revealed Boko Haram Sponsors To Jonathan – Guru Maharaj JI by morefire: 5:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
wow.....
Re: I Have Revealed Boko Haram Sponsors To Jonathan – Guru Maharaj JI by temitemi1(m): 5:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: I Have Revealed Boko Haram Sponsors To Jonathan – Guru Maharaj JI by clevvermind(m): 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
let him mention the names. i want to know.
Re: I Have Revealed Boko Haram Sponsors To Jonathan – Guru Maharaj JI by datguru: 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
Story for the gods, how are we sure you are not the sponsor
Re: I Have Revealed Boko Haram Sponsors To Jonathan – Guru Maharaj JI by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
Spiritual leader of the saTANoids is being called out to try his charm against the WIND OF CHANGE blowing across the nation... Oga see the sambisa forest wey dey ur face mchwwww...

1 Like

Re: I Have Revealed Boko Haram Sponsors To Jonathan – Guru Maharaj JI by Change2015(m): 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
Doro guru
Next...

#change
#GMB
#APC
#oneNigeria
Re: I Have Revealed Boko Haram Sponsors To Jonathan – Guru Maharaj JI by olosk(m): 6:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
Guru ke. Jona u see ur life
Re: I Have Revealed Boko Haram Sponsors To Jonathan – Guru Maharaj JI by amakaobiemeka: 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
Since buhari doesnt have the funds to fund a sosphicated boko haram that is more armed than army, its obvious the military head is ibb. I remember andrew azazi saying pdp is boko haram. So if the president had beign told this, why is it so had to persecute them
Re: I Have Revealed Boko Haram Sponsors To Jonathan – Guru Maharaj JI by Yemz213(m): 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
why can't he address the press and tell us the sponsors of boko haram? ......fucking bitch
Re: I Have Revealed Boko Haram Sponsors To Jonathan – Guru Maharaj JI by asadike(f): 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
Abeg o, no comment

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Nigerian Military Arrests Generals, Other Senior Officers Over Baga / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Find A Black Doll Created His Own Black Barbie / Ambode Leads Agbaje In Pre-election Opinion Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.