Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

I Hope Buhari And His Party Will Accept Defeat In Good Faith! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hope Buhari And His Party Will Accept Defeat In Good Faith! (801 Views)

Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu / I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje / Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hope Buhari And His Party Will Accept Defeat In Good Faith! by tomakint: 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
The Presidency through the Minister of State for Works admitted that should Buhari be declared the winner of the forthcoming February 14, Presidential Elections, President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will accept the results and even congratulate the winner but can the same be said of this Fundamentalist Buhari who by now he is thinking the whole Nigerians are all behind him! #ShunViolenceBefore&AfterElections#

GEJ till 2019.

4 Likes

Re: I Hope Buhari And His Party Will Accept Defeat In Good Faith! by DONOCSO(m): 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
Nomatter how tall you are, you can't see the future.
Re: I Hope Buhari And His Party Will Accept Defeat In Good Faith! by tomakint: 1:18am On Jan 20, 2015
DONOCSO:
Nomatter how tall you are, you can't see the future.
If you like be as tall as the Palm Tree and tell me Buhari will win but I got news for you.......GEJ til 2019 this I know for sure only caution 'Your People's General' to behave himself.
Cc: onatisi, samx4real, babyosisi, Phockphockman, Truckpusher, collynzo9, stebell, meforyou1, iconize, descartes, biafranqueen, shizzle11, blacktechnology, customized13, LeOstrich, taharqa, brownlord, chukwudi44, etc

4 Likes

Re: I Hope Buhari And His Party Will Accept Defeat In Good Faith! by biafranqueen: 3:50am On Jan 20, 2015
I saw an article posted and I know that all this drama is just a way for the military industry to sell weapons. I am just hoping that the youth in the North remember the only president that gave a damn about their future.

The elders are also endorsing GEJ administration. The enemies of progress have failed, the Northern youth will tame those paid touts, I believe that GEJ has a higher vote in the North now, then 2011.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/11/14/nigeria-targeted-for-destruction/

2 Likes

Re: I Hope Buhari And His Party Will Accept Defeat In Good Faith! by Johnnyessence(m): 4:03am On Jan 20, 2015
The otuoke President we av must be preparing his handover note we are tired of Gej government. victory is for us ,victory of Buhari is for d masses Cos' we will come out enmass and vote for d people's general buhari.by d special grace of God d will of God will prevail,no amount of rice and kerosene distributed will stop us from voting for buhari and by d special grace of God buhari will be declare d winner on Feb 16,2015.
Re: I Hope Buhari And His Party Will Accept Defeat In Good Faith! by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 4:07am On Jan 20, 2015
it shall be the first wonder in the country since amalgamation
Re: I Hope Buhari And His Party Will Accept Defeat In Good Faith! by jojomario(m): 4:26am On Jan 20, 2015
Why won't the Otuoke man concede defeat. We the electorate drove him to aso rock in 2011,which was very obvious. Now , we are driving him out with our vote. He has deceived us for 6yrs.
The peoples General is matching on. Just tell Jona to let our votes count because [color=#006600][/color]FEBUHARI IS FORBUHARI.
Re: I Hope Buhari And His Party Will Accept Defeat In Good Faith! by tomakint: 7:47am On Jan 20, 2015
biafranqueen:
I saw an article posted and I know that all this drama is just a way for the military industry to sell weapons. I am just hoping that the youth in the North remember the only president that gave a damn about their future.

The elders are also endorsing GEJ administration. The enemies of progress have failed, the Northern youth will tame those paid touts, I believe that GEJ has a higher vote in the North now, then 2011.
You are absolutely right!

1 Like

Re: I Hope Buhari And His Party Will Accept Defeat In Good Faith! by shizzle11(m): 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
buhari and his apc leadership has on several occasions proved that they are a party of lawlessness and violence.

case study: buhai watched on as his supporters killed innocent corpers post 2011 elections and he never called them to order.

tinubu asked apc supporters and foot soldiers to go to the voting ground on election day with charms and otumokpor

ameash1t said apc will not go to court if they loose, but will rather form a parallel and illegal govt

buhari said if he loses again (which he will for a record breaking 4th time) in 2015, dogs and baboons(Nigerians ) will be soaked in their blood. Many other instances abound.....

GEJ has proven to be a true democrat and a respecter of the rule of law. Democracy as we have it today in Nigeria has never been this interesting, intriguing and accommodating, all thanks to GEJ. I have no doubt in my mind that GEJ will stick to the tenets of democratic process rather that upstage the democratic principles through violent means as has been severally canvassed by the perpetual opposition apc.

God bless GEJ

failbuhari2015

#TeamFreshAir cool

(1) (Reply)

GMB/GEJ Cyber Dogs.. Show Your Pvcs...lot Of You Don't Own It! / I Will Make Sure Buhari Wins- Igbo Priest / US To Nigeria: Don’t Postpone Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.