Stats: 3,194,861 members, 7,956,250 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:36 AM

Why Naija Girls Are Always Aggressive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Naija Girls Are Always Aggressive (1824 Views)

5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / Why Naija Babes Package Be Like Dis....(plz Read). / 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do (2) (3) (4)

Why Naija Girls Are Always Aggressive by LaurelP(m): 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
I used to wonder why most Naija girls are always aggressive. Always frowning their faces, never loosening up and no sense of humour.
Until I found out the reason after a painstaking research.
How will they laugh when they carry large massive weavon on their head for months. No space to allow air into their heated skulls. D worst is dat after burning their head and brains in a dryer for hours, it end up affecting their head and brains.
No way for breeze or water to enter their head in a country where the weather is very hot. Don't u see dem always knocking and scratching their heads? That's the source of their problem, girls with low cut don't behave aggressively.
Believe me its true!

Re: Why Naija Girls Are Always Aggressive by mirexxx(f): 10:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
u guys dunno how 2 approach usgrin

smiley am not aggressive sha smiley

Re: Why Naija Girls Are Always Aggressive by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
do your research again.

i guess ya gf is on low cut
Re: Why Naija Girls Are Always Aggressive by luigiajah(m): 10:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
Lol... Any Cute Girl On low-cut is more preferable than the ones on braids &**fact**

Re: Why Naija Girls Are Always Aggressive by corisande: 10:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
madt op
Re: Why Naija Girls Are Always Aggressive by LaurelP(m): 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
mirexxx:

Even when you've not been approached
Re: Why Naija Girls Are Always Aggressive by mirexxx(f): 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
LaurelP:

Even when you've not been approached
are u asking or telling me
Re: Why Naija Girls Are Always Aggressive by AfricanApple(f): 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
who you use as case study? your girlfriend?
Re: Why Naija Girls Are Always Aggressive by lanicky(f): 10:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
@LaurelP...I'm on low cut nd I still frown my face.
Do u know d reason behind dat?
Re: Why Naija Girls Are Always Aggressive by Tymax(m): 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
Lol!

My guy, you have a point!

Re: Why Naija Girls Are Always Aggressive by DonX001: 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
lanicky:

Possibly because you're uggglllyyy?? shocked shocked shocked
Just asking o..... grin
Re: Why Naija Girls Are Always Aggressive by lanicky(f): 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
DonX001:

Possibly because you're uggglllyyy?? shocked shocked shocked
Just asking o..... grin

Yeeaaahh! u're right cos I got from u.
I'm ur younger sister...ugliness runs in d family. grin

Makesure u use ur recommended glasses @night...it'll make u see clearly...now go home nd sleep biko tongue

Re: Why Naija Girls Are Always Aggressive by Tallesty1(m): 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
mirexxx:

Continue waiting nah
Re: Why Naija Girls Are Always Aggressive by dkronicle(m): 11:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
Op infact u deserve half bottle of Origin.
Re: Why Naija Girls Are Always Aggressive by mirexxx(f): 11:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
Tallesty1:
Continue waiting nah
are u waiting 4 sum1
Re: Why Naija Girls Are Always Aggressive by adrainuche(m): 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
Wether Dem Frown or not na On top bed the whole scenario / activities go finalise..

I know dem some would be unnecessary rude all na hard to get technique.. When you later know dem u will start to regret..

Many of dem are not even useful apart from asking for money cry cry and obviously satisfying Konji...
Re: Why Naija Girls Are Always Aggressive by alberto2k(m): 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
OP u try die.. 2 fings in the air like Baba Awo cool
Re: Why Naija Girls Are Always Aggressive by HrtBrkSteve(m): 11:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
Op, baba boss, you're damn so right, hell'ya!!!!
But u didn't add one more thing.....
Re: Why Naija Girls Are Always Aggressive by LaurelP(m): 11:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
HrtBrkSteve:
Op, baba boss, you're damn so right, hell'ya!!!!
But u didn't add one more thing.....

Which is...
Re: Why Naija Girls Are Always Aggressive by LaurelP(m): 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
AfricanApple:
who you use as case study? your girlfriend?

U
Re: Why Naija Girls Are Always Aggressive by LaurelP(m): 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
dorlapoh20:
do your research again.

i guess ya gf is on low cut

Don't even have one
Re: Why Naija Girls Are Always Aggressive by HrtBrkSteve(m): 11:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
LaurelP:

Which is...
Ahaha, my guy..reason am abit na
Re: Why Naija Girls Are Always Aggressive by DonX001: 11:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
lanicky:

Yeeaaahh! u're right cos I got from u.
I'm ur younger sister...ugliness runs in d family. grin

Makesure u use ur recommended glasses @night...it'll make u see clearly...now go home nd sleep biko tongue

Looolllzzzz.
I disown ugly younger sisters o, we usually send them to go and do I.T in Sambisa...
Re: Why Naija Girls Are Always Aggressive by LewisO: 11:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
Yes! because they are full of "Egos", and any girl with high "Ego" are always "Aggressive"... Observe some other African countries u will see the diff...
Re: Why Naija Girls Are Always Aggressive by nawtikid(m): 12:29am On Jan 20, 2015
Dnt mind dem....I sha hope dey knw it makes dem ugly
Re: Why Naija Girls Are Always Aggressive by apparentlylaw(m): 2:04am On Jan 20, 2015
lanicky:
Cause if u smile it won't fit u
Re: Why Naija Girls Are Always Aggressive by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 20, 2015
LaurelP:

Don't even have one
good!!! make your research again
Re: Why Naija Girls Are Always Aggressive by Iykebestbt(m): 6:15am On Jan 20, 2015
Very true
Re: Why Naija Girls Are Always Aggressive by AfricanApple(f): 8:07am On Jan 20, 2015
LaurelP:

U
you must have been dreaming then.
Re: Why Naija Girls Are Always Aggressive by lanicky(f): 8:11am On Jan 20, 2015
DonX001:

Looolllzzzz.
I disown ugly younger sisters o, we usually send them to go and do I.T in Sambisa...

U're too wicked ugly big bro cry
Re: Why Naija Girls Are Always Aggressive by lanicky(f): 8:16am On Jan 20, 2015
apparentlylaw:
Cause if u smile it won't fit u

Yeah...dats because, I hate seeing ur DP....it scares d daylight outta me embarassed
Re: Why Naija Girls Are Always Aggressive by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 20, 2015
LaurelP:
I used to wonder why most Naija girls are always aggressive. Always frowning their faces, never loosening up and no sense of humour.
Until I found out the reason after a painstaking research.
How will they laugh when they carry large massive weavon on their head for months. No space to allow air into their heated skulls. D worst is dat after burning their head and brains in a dryer for hours, it end up affecting their head and brains.
No way for breeze or water to enter their head in a country where the weather is very hot. Don't u see dem always knocking and scratching their heads? That's the source of their problem, girls with low cut don't behave aggressively.
Believe me its true!

Let me tell you Op:

It's not every girl though... but..

Aggressiveness is born from the inability to express oneself...

Most are aggressive because they feel that's the only way to get you to come down to their level... If you notice, correct a girl, she starts annoying you consciously just to make you feel bad and come down to her level...
But a real guy, doesn't play by her rules, he ignores her...smiley

Why Do Most Guys Do This?? / What's Wrong With This Photo? / How To Know If A Girl Love You