Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. (33216 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri / Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan / Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by Demdem(m): 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
Emodeee:

what's great abt dis? d Op Wrote great quotes.

In otherwords, it's a foolish quote from Jonathan.
Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
ikotec:
JONAS QUOTES? NO THEY ARE WORDS HE READ OUT OR CRAMMED. I BET U IF U ASK HIM TO EXPLAIN THEIR MEANINGS HE WILL BE SPEECHLESS. i hv a test that non hv passed. TRY SPEAKING GOOD ON jona WITHOUT LIEING OR SOUNDING ILLOGICAL. RENTED NLANDERS GIVE THIS A TRY

Since; you wanna sound intelligent; state an example of a president who doesn't have a speech writer Watch any of GEJ's videos like presidential media chat, declaration speech, Lagos campaign flag off and compare it with that of your man state the difference therein if you notice any; then come back that we may talk...
If you're blind to GEj' s great works and words, how is it anyone's concern? I wonder who will have time to sit and answer you...Keep dreaming and reasoning illogically...

1 Like

Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by bobbylegend(m): 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
Kingspin:
The uneducated will go for Buhari. Like father like son.[/quote[color=#006600][/color]][quote]

No b small o! But wait o! Nigeria is in trouble with the growing crop of youths following buhari naïve with utmost pride.
Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by ba7man(m): 1:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
I can bet that GEJ read these quotes from a piece of paper.

He's not intelligent enough to put these words into action sef.

Nairaland trying to make a President the whole world agrees is daft appear intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
Orikinla;
thanks for reminding me and that's the major undoing of APC...their hypocrisy, lies and propaganda... compare what you posted with what your saviour said too in a campaign arena in 2011 and subsequent quotes of his...then see who's worth being a president between the two...why not attempt compiling Buhari's quotes too?
Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
Orikinla;
thanks for reminding me and that's the major undoing of APC...their hypocrisy, lies and propaganda... compare what you posted with what your saviour said too in a campaign arena in 2011 and subsequent quotes of his...then see who's worth being a president between the two...why not attempt compiling Buhari's quotes too?
Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by LajaLaba: 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
Stealing is not Corruption.........Best quote ever cool

1 Like

Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
ba7man:
I can bet that GEJ read these quotes from a piece of paper.

He's not intelligent enough to put these words into action sef.

Nairaland trying to make a President the whole world agrees is daft appear intelligent.

If you feel you're more intelligent than him or anyone around you or in your family tree is better than GEJ...why not prove us wrong by achieving at least 1/1000000000 of what GEJ has so far achieved...
Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by Lanrefreshkid: 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
You never add " Stealing is not corruption"

stupi.d people..its easy to read quotes from books.

We want change not quote..
Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by MrPatoh: 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
good one OP
Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by arthurDamonLee1(m): 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
Our dear President Goodluck Jonathan has in the course of the life this administration, used and dropped so many words of wisdom; to which we can learn a lot from...It is food for thought for all and worthy of our meditation topics in our quite time...

1)MY AMBITION IS NOT WORTH THE BLOOD OF ANY NIGERIAN... GEJ

2)DEMOCRACY CALLS FOR SACRIFICE AND TOLERANCE, AN OPEN EAR AND A STRONG VOICE...GEJ

3)CYNICISM AND SCEPTICISM WILL NOT HELP OUR JOURNEY TO GREATNESS. LET US BELIEVE IN A NEW NIGERIA...GEJ

4)I PREFER TO SEE THE SILVER LINING IN A DARK CLOUD RATHER THE DARK CLOUD IN A SILVER LINING... GEJ

5)WE ARE NOT SWORN ENEMIES... WE'RE NEIGHBORS WHO SOMETIMES OFFEND EACH OTHER BUT CAN ALWAYS SIT DOWN TO TALK OVER OUR DIFFERENCES...GEJ

6)OUR FOUNDING FATHERS...DID NOT DREAM OF A COUNTRY WHERE NEIGHBORS AND FRIENDS WOULD EXCHANGE BULLETS IN PLACE OF HANDSHAKES...GEJ

7)GOD IS A GOD OF DIVERSITY. GOD CREATED A DIVERSE WORLD FOR HIS OWN PURPOSE. WHAT WILL THE WORLD LOOK LIKE IF ALL OF US WERE OF THE SAME HEIGHT, COLOUR, GENDER, NATIONALITY AND ETHNICITY? I THINK IT WILL BE BORING...GEJ

coolI HAVE COME TO LAUNCH A CAMPAIGN OF IDEAS, NOT ONE OF CALUMNY. I HAVE TO COME TO PREACH LOVE, NOT HATE. I HAVE COME TO BREAK YOU AWAY FROM DIVISIVE TENDENCIES OF THE PAST WHICH HAVE SLOWED OUR DRIVE TO TRUE NATIONHOOD. I HAVE NO ENEMIES TO FIGHT. YOU ARE ALL MY FRIENDS AND WE SHARE A COMMON DESTINY...GEJ

9)IN PRESENTING MYSELF FOR SERVICE, I MAKE NO PRETENCE THAT I HAVE A MAGIC WAND THAT WILL SOLVE ALL OF NIGERIA'S PROBLEMS OR THAT I AM THE MOST INTELLIGENT NIGERIAN... GEJ

10)ANY SOCIETY OR COUNTRY THAT CLOSES THE VITAL VALVES OF ITS DEMOCRATIC SPACE CANNOT DEVELOP AT A REASONABLE PACE...GEJ

There are so many more to add...but let me allow others to contribute before I continue again...
God bless Our President...
God bless us Citizens...
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria...
[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Meanwhile this is the major reason people like me are strongly against him. His naked use of tribal and religious sentiments in sensitive issues.
kai! This man!

Dear, can you objectively prove this to me I want us to talk about facts not lies and propaganda now I am waiting kindly for your explicit and extensive replies...thanks in advance
Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
[b][/b]Even GMB needs Goodluck to make it one out of four.
Therefore vote for Goodluck
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
ayukdaboss:

Wish well the same set of people seeking for the death of another Presidential Aspirant?? Abeg go sit down for Otuoke with your meaningless quotes...So one should vote for GEJ because he made quotes that are not synonymous in anyway with what is on ground in his useless government? Some of you have eyes blocked totally with mediocrity.

Define mediocrity boy
Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by forkadict(m): 2:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
Our dear President Goodluck Jonathan has in the course of the life this administration, used and dropped so many words of wisdom; to which we can learn a lot from...It is food for thought for all and worthy of our meditation topics in our quite time...

1)MY AMBITION IS NOT WORTH THE BLOOD OF ANY NIGERIAN... GEJ

2)DEMOCRACY CALLS FOR SACRIFICE AND TOLERANCE, AN OPEN EAR AND A STRONG VOICE...GEJ

3)CYNICISM AND SCEPTICISM WILL NOT HELP OUR JOURNEY TO GREATNESS. LET US BELIEVE IN A NEW NIGERIA...GEJ

4)I PREFER TO SEE THE SILVER LINING IN A DARK CLOUD RATHER THE DARK CLOUD IN A SILVER LINING... GEJ

5)WE ARE NOT SWORN ENEMIES... WE'RE NEIGHBORS WHO SOMETIMES OFFEND EACH OTHER BUT CAN ALWAYS SIT DOWN TO TALK OVER OUR DIFFERENCES...GEJ

6)OUR FOUNDING FATHERS...DID NOT DREAM OF A COUNTRY WHERE NEIGHBORS AND FRIENDS WOULD EXCHANGE BULLETS IN PLACE OF HANDSHAKES...GEJ

7)GOD IS A GOD OF DIVERSITY. GOD CREATED A DIVERSE WORLD FOR HIS OWN PURPOSE. WHAT WILL THE WORLD LOOK LIKE IF ALL OF US WERE OF THE SAME HEIGHT, COLOUR, GENDER, NATIONALITY AND ETHNICITY? I THINK IT WILL BE BORING...GEJ

coolI HAVE COME TO LAUNCH A CAMPAIGN OF IDEAS, NOT ONE OF CALUMNY. I HAVE TO COME TO PREACH LOVE, NOT HATE. I HAVE COME TO BREAK YOU AWAY FROM DIVISIVE TENDENCIES OF THE PAST WHICH HAVE SLOWED OUR DRIVE TO TRUE NATIONHOOD. I HAVE NO ENEMIES TO FIGHT. YOU ARE ALL MY FRIENDS AND WE SHARE A COMMON DESTINY...GEJ

9)IN PRESENTING MYSELF FOR SERVICE, I MAKE NO PRETENCE THAT I HAVE A MAGIC WAND THAT WILL SOLVE ALL OF NIGERIA'S PROBLEMS OR THAT I AM THE MOST INTELLIGENT NIGERIAN... GEJ

10)ANY SOCIETY OR COUNTRY THAT CLOSES THE VITAL VALVES OF ITS DEMOCRATIC SPACE CANNOT DEVELOP AT A REASONABLE PACE...GEJ

There are so many more to add...but let me allow others to contribute before I continue again...
God bless Our President...
God bless us Citizens...
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria...

Only 10 quotes?

I thot you had like 10 million quotes.

In six years of being in charge of naija, you can only present 10 'great' quotes by your Jona? What a shame!

Anyways, I hope you will be available on the 29th of May 2015 to help him pack Patience Jonathan's pants to Otokue abi na wetin be dat hin village name again.
Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
Unibenstudent:
This is are normal quotes even seun can say this things,,

They will sincerely become normal quotes by the time your grammar too becomes normal...Kindly go back to classroom...ask buhari quota system now boomerangs!!!
Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by Sweetlemon(f): 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Dear, can you objectively prove this to me I want us to talk about facts not lies and propaganda now I am waiting kindly for your explicit and extensive replies...thanks in advance

You are one of those painfully blind GEJ supporters. The proof of this is all over the place for heaven's sake! So whatever I say will not sink in. No point.

1 Like

Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by SummerShane(f): 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
Great words of wisdom frm our most inteLligent presido
Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
forkadict:

Only 10 quotes?

I thot you had like 10 million quotes.

In six years of being in charge of naija, you can only present 10 'great' quotes by your Jona? What a shame!

Anyways, I hope you will be available on the 29th of May 2015 to help him pack Patience Jonathan's pants to Otokue abi na wetin be dat hin village name again.

Boy, your username defines your person and personality... Kindly go back to classroom and request your teacher to concentrate on number counting...ask buhari quota system now boomerangs or have you been chosen to be the chief priest of your village deity gods need you to know your counting system too...pele
Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by VoteWisely: 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
Conduct of free and fair elections in the country, including the 2011 poll which was adjudged to be the most credible election of its magnitude that has ever been conducted in the country, though it was not without its flaws. Unlike in other administrations, the Goodluck Jonathan administration has given a free hand to the country’s electoral umpire, INEC, to perform its statutory duties #VoteWisely @deependemocracy

1 Like

Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
Sweetlemon:

You are one of those painfully blind GEJ supporters. The proof of this is all over the place for heaven's sake! So whatever I say will not sink in. No point.

Then; your case is irredeemable...just throttle down to your village if you aren't there yet and waste out what is left of you to avoid constituting public nuisance... pele
Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by Sweetlemon(f): 2:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Then; your case is irredeemable...just throttle down to your village if you aren't there yet and waste out what is left of you to avoid constituting public nuisance... pele

let me pity you......
Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2015
Sweetlemon:

let me pity you......

thank you...same to u
Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by Olagbenga95(m): 2:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
sexymoma:
Na quote we wan chop?
Na quote go bring back chibok gurls?
Na quotes go bring back the 1. kinikan billion wey dey miss?
Na quotes go eradicate hunger?
Na quotes go stop Boko Haram?
Na quotes go reduce Fuel Price?

This man doesn't know what it takes to become a president.....He got there only ''By Grace"
And i think the grace is "Enough"
God bless u bro
Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by crownprince102: 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
Demdem:
Stealing isn't corruption - Jonathan.
Has OP forgot this quote..... It should be in no.1.
Also.....
"how much did jim nwobodo stole, money that is not enough to buy peugeot and Buhari regime put him in prison, is that good enough"

2 Likes

Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
sexymoma:
Na quote we wan chop?
Na quote go bring back chibok gurls?
Na quotes go bring back the 1. kinikan billion wey dey miss?
Na quotes go eradicate hunger?
Na quotes go stop Boko Haram?
Na quotes go reduce Fuel Price?

This man doesn't know what it takes to become a president.....He got there only ''By Grace"
And i think the grace is "Enough"

And you don't know what it means to be a lady reasoning logically without being a pest...how come you didnt get such grace keeping recording the woes and wait for GEJ to come and spoonfeed you...pele
Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by sexymoma(f): 2:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
Olagbenga95:
God bless u bro
I'm a lady kiss
Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by ba7man(m): 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

If you feel you're more intelligent than him or anyone around you or in your family tree is better than GEJ...why not prove us wrong by achieving at least 1/1000000000 of what GEJ has so far achieved...
I know people like you. If an armed robber becomes President, you'll worship him regardless.
Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by mezebel(f): 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
Unibenstudent:
This is are normal quotes even seun can say this things,,
uniben student check ur sentence o!!!
Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by ibnjarir93(m): 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
@Op most of these are written speeches. The ones that are delivered off the cuff comes as this: "we are diverse in terms of different human species"-GEJ

1 Like

Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
ba7man:
I know people like you. If an armed robber becomes President, you'll worship him regardless.

Better to worship an acclaimed armed robber than join you in worshipping your silent, poisonous, bigoted, insincere, unrepentant, fanatical, hypocritical and disenchanted crook...
Re: Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. by joahonsi: 2:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
“This generation of Nigerians and indeed the future generation have no country other than Nigeria, we shall stay and salvage it together!”
― Gen. Muhammadu Buhari

https://www.nairaland.com/643874/quotes-buhari#29965305

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Ambode Rebukes Reckless Driver In Lagos (Photo) / Underground For 2 Years, Tompolo, Still Looms Large In The Niger Delta / Boko Haram Commander Says Release Of Chibok Girls Involved A Prisoner Swap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.