Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,654 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

What Can You Say About The Pic?? True Or False - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can You Say About The Pic?? True Or False (3003 Views)

"Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook / What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Say About The Pic?? True Or False by Henrybright(m): 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
What do you have to say about the pic

Re: What Can You Say About The Pic?? True Or False by iceberylin(m): 11:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
100% true grin
Re: What Can You Say About The Pic?? True Or False by alberto2k(m): 11:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
iceberylin:
100% true grin
Seconded
Re: What Can You Say About The Pic?? True Or False by Henrybright(m): 11:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
alberto2k:

Seconded
ah follow you say na true.. lol
Re: What Can You Say About The Pic?? True Or False by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 20, 2015
cheesy so true grin grin , some men even get thinner than that sef grin
Re: What Can You Say About The Pic?? True Or False by Henrybright(m): 12:20am On Jan 20, 2015
zleemshaddy:
cheesy so true grin grin , some men even get thinner than that sef grin
women just dey take everything
Re: What Can You Say About The Pic?? True Or False by mirexxx(f): 12:47am On Jan 20, 2015
na lie guys dey fat smiley
Re: What Can You Say About The Pic?? True Or False by Henrybright(m): 12:53am On Jan 20, 2015
mirexxx:
na lie guys dey fat smiley
na When im dey single na... lol
Re: What Can You Say About The Pic?? True Or False by mirexxx(f): 12:57am On Jan 20, 2015
Henrybright:
na When im dey single na... lol
men go marry con add weight ehn

una too lyk food smiley

especially iceberylin
Re: What Can You Say About The Pic?? True Or False by Henrybright(m): 1:01am On Jan 20, 2015
mirexxx:

una too lyk food smiley

especially iceberylin
babe you dey make me laf ooo
Re: What Can You Say About The Pic?? True Or False by iceberylin(m): 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
mirexxx:

una too lyk food smiley

especially iceberylin
Nø,we like that thing cheesy
Re: What Can You Say About The Pic?? True Or False by mirexxx(f): 8:07am On Jan 21, 2015
iceberylin:

Nø,we like that thing cheesy
lolz ok dear smiley
Re: What Can You Say About The Pic?? True Or False by EstarKeys(f): 9:33am On Jan 21, 2015
Henrybright:
What do you have to say about the pic
hahahahahahah...abeg,false
Re: What Can You Say About The Pic?? True Or False by Henrybright(m): 11:39am On Jan 21, 2015
EstarKeys:
hahahahahahah...abeg,false
are you sure??
Re: What Can You Say About The Pic?? True Or False by twerkjack: 12:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
LOLZ SEE WHAT I ALWAYS SAY?
Re: What Can You Say About The Pic?? True Or False by Henrybright(m): 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
twerkjack:
LOLZ SEE WHAT I ALWAYS SAY?
wats dat.. lolz??
Re: What Can You Say About The Pic?? True Or False by EstarKeys(f): 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
Henrybright:
are you sure??
...yes...i am..rather de both gender get bigger later on
Re: What Can You Say About The Pic?? True Or False by Henrybright(m): 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
EstarKeys:
...yes...i am..rather de both gender get bigger later on
not applicable to all marriages ooo
Re: What Can You Say About The Pic?? True Or False by EstarKeys(f): 8:58am On Jan 22, 2015
Henrybright:
not applicable to all marriages ooo
then your own point of view isnt applicable either
Re: What Can You Say About The Pic?? True Or False by marlvis(f): 1:42am On Apr 15, 2016
cheesy I can't just stop laughing very funny ........

(1) (Reply)

Love Poem / Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences / Was She Really Raped?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.