Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,685 members, 7,809,590 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

How The Rosary Prayers Can Save Nigeria From Corruption - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The Rosary Prayers Can Save Nigeria From Corruption (1196 Views)

Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria / The Rosary:a Powerful Weapon Against Satan And His Followers / Miracle Of The Rosary Prayers That Saved A Nation- Soltn To Nigerias Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Rosary Prayers Can Save Nigeria From Corruption by reality777: 4:30am On Jan 20, 2015
The world was in a state of fear and confusion. Russia was trying to make headway in converting as many countries as possible to Communism under their rule. Impoverished nations with corrupt governments in turmoil were easy targets. Cuba had just fallen to the Soviets in 1960, and Brazil was another planned conquest. The president of Brazil, Joao Goulart, was pushing for a Communist form of government. He began to install known Communists into high governmental positions while at the same time dispatching representatives to convince the citizens that Communism was good for the country.

With Catholicism still strong in the country, Cardinal de Barros Camara told people through a weekly radio address that by following the directives of Our Lady of Fatima regarding prayer and penance, Brazil could overthrow the Communist threat. In a speech, President Goulart mocked the rosary, saying that governmental control, not reciting the prayers of the rosary, would save the economy from collapse. During this time, he was lining his pockets with dollars given to Brazil in foreign aid from the U.S. and other countries.

A Brazilian woman named Dona Amelia Bastos was very concerned about this imminent danger. Her husband belonged to a group of men called the Anti-Reds who were opposed to Communism in Brazil. One night Dona Amelia listened as the Anti-Reds discussed the threat facing their beloved country. She decided that she too could do something about it. Of her decision, she said, "I suddenly decided that politics had become too important to be left entirely to the men. Moreover, who has more at stake in what's happening to our country than we women?"

She immediately formed a group called Campaign of Women for Democracy (CAMDE) and started to recruit as many people as possible to pray the rosary in large groups to thwart the plan for Communist takeover. In a town called Belo Horizonte a group of 20,000 women reciting the rosary aloud broke up a pro-Communist rally. The success of this peaceful protest fed the impetus for the Catholic women to do more.

With the help of heaven and the strong influence of Archbishop Cardinal de Barros Camara, Dona Amelia recruited an amazing 600,000 women who marched in Sao Paulo to pray the rosary for peace. They called their protest, "March of the Family with God Toward Freedom." under the declaration, "Mother of God, preserve us from the fate and suffering of the martyred women of Cuba, Poland, Hungary, and other enslaved nations." Leone Brizola, a Communist high government offical, left in a rage when his planned speech was thwarted by the rattling of 3000 rosaries and the murmuring of the prayers in the assembly hall. Not one life was lost in this most amazing peaceful anti-Communist protest, which is described by many witnesses as, "One of the most moving demonstrations in Brazilian History." Many more rosary rallies were held in major cities in spite of threats of military action against the crusading women.

Under this mounting pressure, on April 1, 1964 President Goulart fled the country along with many members of the government.

Pray the rosary to protect our country from falling to corruption!

TO LEARN HOW TO PRAY THE ROSARY OR SEE MORE MIRACLES, PLEASE VISIT
http://www.erosary.com/option,com_miracles/Itemid,83.htm

2 Likes

Re: How The Rosary Prayers Can Save Nigeria From Corruption by reality777: 3:25am On Jan 23, 2015
Opinions are needed here please. Lets see how to make a positive change in this country.
Re: How The Rosary Prayers Can Save Nigeria From Corruption by reality777: 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
More goodies to come your way soon...
Re: How The Rosary Prayers Can Save Nigeria From Corruption by Liekiller(f): 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
reality777:
Opinions are needed here please. Lets see how to make a positive change in this country.

Nigeria is the most religious and at the same time one of the most corrupt countries in the world. Use a speck of common sense and you'll easily see that prayers obviously are not effective against corruption.

1 Like

Re: How The Rosary Prayers Can Save Nigeria From Corruption by reality777: 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
Liekiller:

Nigeria is the most religious and at the same time one of the most corrupt countries in the world. Use a speck of common sense and you'll easily see that prayers obviously are not effective against corruption.

Are u insinuating that prayers for Nigeria is useless? If prayer did it for Brazil then it will do it for Nigeria ok. You should learn to copy and apply the good things in life or do u read testimonies upside down? Go back to the original post, read it and digest it then ask relevant questions if u dont understand what happened in it.
Re: How The Rosary Prayers Can Save Nigeria From Corruption by johnw74: 11:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
The rosary is saying many hail mary's over and over again,
the bible tells us to pray to God, not to saints or angels etc,

Pray to God, yes,
and not the same prayer over and over again.

Mat 6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
Mat 6:7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
Re: How The Rosary Prayers Can Save Nigeria From Corruption by Liekiller(f): 11:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
reality777:

Are u insinuating that prayers for Nigeria is useless? If prayer did it for Brazil then it will do it for Nigeria ok. You should learn to copy and apply the good things in life or do u read testimonies upside down? Go back to the original post, read it and digest it then ask relevant questions if u dont understand what happened in it.

Yes that is exactly what i am insinuating. You can either look at a "testimony" or at reality.

1 Like

Re: How The Rosary Prayers Can Save Nigeria From Corruption by mmsen: 11:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
reality777:

Brazil still has issues with corruption, anyone who follows the news would know this (recent scandal)- http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/brazil-prosecutors-seek-155b-petrobras-corruption-case-29105011 (Also the World Cup mess - http://www.cbsnews.com/news/world-cup-2014-construction-in-brazil-marred-by-corruption-waste/)

Supposedly, Brazil loses 2% of its GDP to corruption - http://thebrazilbusiness.com/article/everyday-corruption-in-brazil

The Catholic Church is one of the world's most opaque and inherently crooked institutions in one of the most corrupt nations in Europe (Italy) - http://ncronline.org/blogs/essays-theology/financial-scandal-catholic-church

The Catholic Church is in no position to push an anti-corruption message. At least the Federal Government is not covering up mass child abuse.

P.S.
Prayer is an epic waste of time.

1 Like

Re: How The Rosary Prayers Can Save Nigeria From Corruption by Liekiller(f): 11:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
mmsen:

Brazil still has issues with corruption, anyone who follows the news would know this (recent scandal)- http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/brazil-prosecutors-seek-155b-petrobras-corruption-case-29105011

The Catholic Church is one of the world's most opaque and inherently crooked institutions in one of the most corrupt nations in Europe (Italy) - http://ncronline.org/blogs/essays-theology/financial-scandal-catholic-church

The Catholic Church is in no position to push an anti-corruption message. At least the Federal Government is not covering up mass child abuse.

P.S.
Prayer is an epic waste of time.

Exactly!
Re: How The Rosary Prayers Can Save Nigeria From Corruption by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 22, 2015
The rosary is a very potent prayer!
Re: How The Rosary Prayers Can Save Nigeria From Corruption by reality777: 3:22am On Feb 25, 2015
striktlymi:
The rosary is a very potent prayer!
YEA U R VERY RIGHT.
Re: How The Rosary Prayers Can Save Nigeria From Corruption by Nobody: 3:54am On Feb 25, 2015
Reading this post shows that you are far from reality.

Well, I find it disheartening to see that your life is in submission to Mary . People get the translation of the scripture wrong ....You can save yourself the humiliation by deleting that crap you got there.
Re: How The Rosary Prayers Can Save Nigeria From Corruption by reality777: 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
Alexpissu:
Reading this post shows that you are far from reality.

Well, I find it disheartening to see that your life is in submission to Mary . People get the translation of the scripture wrong ....You can save yourself the humiliation by deleting that crap you got there.
SO SAYS THE IGNORAMUS. I ALREADY HAVE MY OWN TESTIMONIES THROUGH THE ROSARY, SO I DONT NEED YOUR OPINION ON WHAT IS RIGHT OR WRONG. TELL THAT TO BLIND MIRACLE SEEKERS LIKE YOU.
Re: How The Rosary Prayers Can Save Nigeria From Corruption by An2elect2(f): 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
catholicism= big time crap.
Re: How The Rosary Prayers Can Save Nigeria From Corruption by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 05, 2015
reality777:

SO SAYS THE IGNORAMUS. I ALREADY HAVE MY OWN TESTIMONIES THROUGH THE ROSARY, SO I DONT NEED YOUR OPINION ON WHAT IS RIGHT OR WRONG. TELL THAT TO BLIND MIRACLE SEEKERS LIKE YOU.

Ranting of a depraved mind ...I wasn't insulting dude grin I just described you.
Re: How The Rosary Prayers Can Save Nigeria From Corruption by reality777: 10:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
Alexpissu:

Ranting of a depraved mind ...I wasn't insulting dude grin I just described you.
Your words already describes you. Like I said,I don't need you for anything.
Re: How The Rosary Prayers Can Save Nigeria From Corruption by reality777: 2:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
WELCOME TO NEW YEAR 2016.
Re: How The Rosary Prayers Can Save Nigeria From Corruption by reality777: 6:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
hi al

(1) (Reply)

Will God Forgive Me? / And God Spoke.... / Are LDS (mormons) Freemasons?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.