Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,492 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

When Will Pdp Stop Basterdizing Nigeria With Framed Up Lies? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Pdp Stop Basterdizing Nigeria With Framed Up Lies? (520 Views)

Melaye Caught On Tape Revealing How He Framed Suspects In His Assassination - SR / Justice Ignatius Agube To PDP: Stop Washing Your Dirty Linen In Public / Will PDP Senators Also Follow Saraki To Supreme Court? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Pdp Stop Basterdizing Nigeria With Framed Up Lies? by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 20, 2015
How could they spread information that buhari was flown out for treatment? How?
Re: When Will Pdp Stop Basterdizing Nigeria With Framed Up Lies? by englishmart(m): 6:15am On Jan 20, 2015
bros, you no dey sleep?
Re: When Will Pdp Stop Basterdizing Nigeria With Framed Up Lies? by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 20, 2015
englishmart:
bros, you no dey sleep?
shattap dere ,English mart ko,maths English Ni grin
Re: When Will Pdp Stop Basterdizing Nigeria With Framed Up Lies? by englishmart(m): 6:29am On Jan 20, 2015
Unibenstudent:
shattap dere ,English mart ko,maths English Ni grin
lol. My friend face your book. But don't Facebook....
Re: When Will Pdp Stop Basterdizing Nigeria With Framed Up Lies? by size38: 7:22am On Jan 20, 2015
This is exactly my question. For example, in Rivers state where I come from, they keep peddling lies that the Peoples governor, Rotimi Amaechi, did not do or achieve anything to the extent of saying he never built any stadium. That it is only Governor of Akwa Ibom state, Akpabio that built a world class stadium. But today, they are requesting from Rivers state govt to use the same stadium they claimed governor Amaechi never built for their presidential campaign. We can all attest to this here NL where Nler were making mockery of the issue. I can bet with anybody on this, If d PDP is allowed to use d stadium, a lot of their supporters will be disappointed with d PDP. Instead, they will love governor Amaechi the more for the wonderful work done there.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Reports GEJ Must Publish Before Election / Ekiti PDP Youth Vow To Work Against Jonathan / Nigerian High Commissioner To Ghana Condemnsdemolition Of Gejcampaign Billboards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.