Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,273 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri Schools - Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri Schools - Jonathan (12254 Views)

Jonathan’s Almajiri Schools Too Expensive To Run – Adamawa Government / APC Wouldn’t Have Won Without Tinubu –Buhari / No Gains For Almajiri Schools’ Graduates – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri Schools - Jonathan by kilokeys(m): 9:18am On Jan 21, 2015
wtf..

I?... the president used the word "I"?

his personal cash or our money.

its so sad..
Re: If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri Schools - Jonathan by Swiftboy(m): 9:21am On Jan 21, 2015
I acknowledge the fact that Goodluck is the best in the history of Nigeria....I acknowledge the fact that he's done awesome in transportation sector. Hmmmm I used to support President Goodluck but am sorry to say he that all amounted to misplacment of priorities and that its no use we travelling in a train or airplane with the of fear Boko Haram in our heart. It is no use he set up a gas power plants but did not make provision to stop them from being vandalized. Our soldiers are still using AK47 and oldhelmet instead of SPAZ,M9 with full body armor, clean uniforms,Night vision equipments and visors. If we dont have money,we should deep into any other account to fund our military to end the insurgents.
SeverusSnape:
Even though Jonathan transforms the North to Heaven, They will still hate him. All these years, Most of his works are situated in the North; Most of the universities he built are in the North, Almajiri schools, Polio has almost been kicked out in the North, Infant mortality rate Which is common in the north has been drastically reduced because of improved health care; But guess what?...They still hate Jonathan, Why...Your guess is as good as mine. wink
Re: If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri Schools - Jonathan by wuffdedonji: 9:25am On Jan 21, 2015
taiyesoul:
Well,Mr. Jonah,either u love or hate the North,your time is up.We need Change.Change is constant.An heroic welcome awaits you at Otueke.Buhari!!!!.we cant wait!
we don't need change what we need is improvements , you want us to change to which country Ghana no no no .gej will improve Nigeria .
Re: If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri Schools - Jonathan by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 21, 2015
When people say they need change, I wonder what they believe change to be. And am sure they do not live in lagos or maybe they live in d mainland.. Come to the island and see the way extortion occur everyday all in D name of tollgates...you do not build tollgate on an existing road. Now to get into secondary education you ought to pay #10000..for what?.. If that's the change y'all are clamoring for...then I must say this generation is cursed...
Re: If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri Schools - Jonathan by mustymatic(m): 9:42am On Jan 21, 2015
After sending Governor Ayodele Fayose to mock
Umaru Yar'adua In Death, President Goodluck
Jonathan pays the Yar'adua family a political
visit in Katsina
Re: If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri Schools - Jonathan by Mhystique: 9:49am On Jan 21, 2015
GEJ is so dumb.he is building skul in a state dat is being terrorised.deres time for everytng.they need security in that state,not a skul dat dey wld b scared to go for d fear of BOKOHARAM.i guess ur supporters shld go skul dere.
Re: If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri Schools - Jonathan by snowhyt(f): 9:55am On Jan 21, 2015
trippy:
I live in the north. I've never seen a single almajiri school. He probably "built" it under trees or on the streets.
he actually built d schl bt u wld still find countless almajiri kids on d street begging. I also live in d north and dia is no day i wld go out and won't find dis almjiris beggin 4 money or food...
I dnt see the essence of buildin a schl 4 kids who u hvnt fed nd 2 top it up, most of dem dnt wanna go 2 schl. He shld hv created an avenue where this kids can acquire skills dat wld b beneficial 2 dem nd d society.
I am nt againt GEJ neither am i 4 him... just hopin d election ends well... Peace
Re: If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri Schools - Jonathan by samnaija: 9:55am On Jan 21, 2015
Bsc:
Give them maximum security..they die everyday in d hands of Boko...u talking abt skul wey many of them no like to go.
who are the boko........
Re: If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri Schools - Jonathan by Ayus34(m): 10:21am On Jan 21, 2015
u are right....u didnt hate the north,infact they are more in your cabinet.....just that u hate the west with passion and u can do anything to suffocate,Anambra election is an eye opener....destructive statements was made from ur supporter to denigrate a whole tribe,The case of asari dokubo and family also an example... infact ojukwu wish was to destroy the whole of yoruba land,before getting to lagos during the civil war,but he met his waterloo.....u support good candidates from pdp in other region,but always imposing criminals abd rogues on us in the west,fayose,omisore,kasamu,daniel etc are all living witness ... GEJ please can u just let the west be and decide how they want to be governed?enough of criminals as PDP CANDIDATES IN THE WEST!!!
Re: If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri Schools - Jonathan by cornelin(m): 10:26am On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=suwailad post=29984881]Would a President make silly statements like this? Is it not your job to provide basic amenities?[/quote
Suya or is it suwa or whatever you are being called. Thunder fire all of una hating on GEJ. Boko Haram was bombing the north, you said he did not go to sympathize with affected victims. He went there, you said he did not go to Chibok. Oil price fell, you said he did not reduce it. He reduced it, you said it is for his electioneering purposes. Buhari certificate saga, you said that GEJ and INEC are behind it. That they don't want him to contest. If he did campaign in the south, you said he was afraid of the north. He campaigned in the North, you said no crowd. There was crowd, you said rented. He campaigned, you guys said he is attacking personality. He campaigned with his achievements in the North, you said It's a silly statement.
Na wetin man go do wey dem no go talk?
Enough of these sentiments as and embrace peaceful election!!!
Re: If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri Schools - Jonathan by geebehn(m): 10:26am On Jan 21, 2015
Caseless:
na the new state wey ur president create b that at his rally in sokoto yesterday. grin grin
So much for the president who says Buhari cant recall his phone number. I wonder why it was easy for easy for him to adress Attahiru bafarawa as BAFARAWA STATE. .
grin grin grin
Re: If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri Schools - Jonathan by 100Cents: 10:39am On Jan 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Even though Jonathan transforms the North to Heaven, They will still hate him. All these years, Most of his works are situated in the North; Most of the universities he built are in the North, Almajiri schools, Polio has almost been kicked out in the North, Infant mortality rate Which is common in the north has been drastically reduced because of improved health care; But guess what?...They still hate Jonathan, Why...Your guess is as good as mine. wink

What about good roads ?

We are suffering here in the south with bad roads every one kilometer. Go to the north and see smooth roads yet we have a leader of southern origin. Coupled with police extortion on the roads. No policeman extorts a dime in Northern Nigeria.

Hmm..
Re: If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri Schools - Jonathan by ultraGM: 10:56am On Jan 21, 2015
I Lived in Kaduna The state capital, and am yet to locate or be informed about the locations of the schools of almajiris. Out of 125 each state should get at least 3 while some will get 4. all over Kaduna metro, you still find some the so called almajiri: some hawking, some begging for alms, some garbage collectors, some older bus conductor if he get the chance

pls if you any location in Kaduna state point me the location
Re: If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri Schools - Jonathan by wabuk(m): 11:12am On Jan 21, 2015
Welrez:
Those who say such things are unreasonable and they lack facts. It's a case of unreasonable hatred. They make themselves appear as the aggrieved party so as to use it as an accusation that GEJ is dividing this country, marginalising them whereas they have benefited from his presidency more than even the South-South.

MODIFIED:
Good things happen to those who wait. I never believed I would make FTC on Nairaland. Thank you all for making this achievement possible. Let's keep the fire of hope burning. We shall surely be up there someday. Keep believing, keep working harder.
is there anything gainig from it . Pls tell me
Re: If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri Schools - Jonathan by effogis: 11:48am On Jan 21, 2015
Mr President, don't listen to anyone in regard to their criticism. We are praying for you. We are all sinners. so if there is any sin on your neck, GOD will forgive you. Do not be afraid, you are going back to Aso Rock.
Re: If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri Schools - Jonathan by gangar(m): 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
The Almajiri school like many other fraudulent schemes of these government are mostly in paper. They built one or too schools to be used for taking pictures. You are only reading about them, you haven't seen them yet.
Re: If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri Schools - Jonathan by VoteWisely: 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
#VoteWisely #GEJ

Re: If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri Schools - Jonathan by nellyjohn: 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
Jonathan my brother don't mind dem. I believe that d people saying dis are not educated and dey don't like d fact dat u built many schools in d north. Dats y dey say u hate the north. Don't be devastated and continue with d good work u are doing. We are solidly behind you and with God u wil definitely succeed. wink
Re: If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri Schools - Jonathan by SeverusSnape(m): 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
100Cents:

What about good roads ?

We are suffering here in the south with bad roads every one kilometer. Go to the north and see smooth roads yet we have a leader of southern origin. Coupled with police extortion on the roads. No policeman extorts a dime in Northern Nigeria.

Hmm..
You're right. But police do extort even in the North.
Re: If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri Schools - Jonathan by honeyseller291(m): 4:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
Jona is the best he has built almajir schools...if not for GEJ must elderly people who sell cows will be cheated cus of their inabilities to understand English language
But thank God for oga Jona who love the northerners n gave them education...vote for goodluck vote for Sambo vote for vote implementer
Re: If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri Schools - Jonathan by maberry(m): 4:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is all I know!!!
Re: If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri Schools - Jonathan by VcStunner(m): 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
diluminati:
This GEJ gaffes is too much, Why will a President tell me he intends not to hate someplace. You are the C-IN-C for crying out lound
i decided to quote u not as an endoursement buh to say u are as good as hate itself. Really u have ur reservations and dey are quite pure to ur eyes, i don't knw were u live but all my life has been in d north, and i can categorically tell u dat Jonathan has been d'saviour of the northern Nigeria. Tho ur fellow opposition cohorts won't see any reason to believ, yet d'notherners dem selves believe!! 85% of nigerian oil well is owned by northerners, how has dat helped their pple, 38yrs in power, how has dat helped dem, go to the federal ministries in Abj today, its all north everything buh nothing to show for it. Really u hav to give it to this guy just dis once. Jonathan is tackling. Nigerias challenge from d'grass root and dat can only take time befor it materializes. Swallow ur anger sis
Re: If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri Schools - Jonathan by 100Cents: 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're right. But police do extort even in the North.

Police extort on road blocks ?

Abeg, which part of the north ?
Re: If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri Schools - Jonathan by WisdomFlakes: 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
GEJ may not personally hate the North, but certainly the bulk of his supporters do, especially the South Easterners. They hate Northerners with a passion.
Re: If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri Schools - Jonathan by SeverusSnape(m): 7:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
100Cents:

Police extort on road blocks ?

Abeg, which part of the north ?
Zamfara, Kaduna. I'm a witness, I always ply that route.
Re: If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri Schools - Jonathan by Lilprincey(m): 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
prinznazzy:

Dats blasphemy.... comparing legends to loser
any other thing u say again will be used again u
Re: If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri Schools - Jonathan by macof(m): 11:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
suwailad:
Would a President make silly statements like this? Is it not your job to provide basic amenities?

How much basic amenities did buhari provide?
Why wait for an ijaw man to give education to ur people? Buhari is a failed leader

At least Jonathan is providing basic amenities, I thought u lot said he has been useless?
Re: If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri Schools - Jonathan by macof(m): 11:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
Swiftboy:
I acknowledge the fact that Goodluck is the best in the history of Nigeria....I acknowledge the fact that he's done awesome in transportation sector. Hmmmm I used to support President Goodluck but am sorry to say he that all amounted to misplacment of priorities and that its no use we travelling in a train or airplane with the of fear Boko Haram in our heart. It is no use he set up a gas power plants but did not make provision to stop them from being vandalized. Our soldiers are still using AK47 and oldhelmet instead of SPAZ,M9 with full body armor, clean uniforms,Night vision equipments and visors. If we dont have money,we should deep into any other account to fund our military to end the insurgents.

Terrorism isn't easy to deal with. Look at,Taliban, Al-Qaeda, al-shabab...this is an international issue
Chad, Niger, Cameroon also need to work with Jonathan's government

Is it GEJ that brought boko haram problem?
Re: If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri Schools - Jonathan by ba7man(m): 11:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
The same way PDP talk about their "Glorious" Universities without presenting their pics, the same way we keep hearing "Almajiri schools" while its GEJ's face that will be presented.

Don't these schools have a pictorial representation or they're allergic to cameras??

I'm sure they're cheap bungalows that its Local Govt Chairmen that should present such projects.
Re: If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri Schools - Jonathan by macof(m): 11:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
Bsc:
Give them maximum security..they die everyday in d hands of Boko...u talking abt skul wey many of them no like to go.

Who caused boko? Northern leaders
Who caused their illiteracy? Northern leaders

GEJ giving the North what their leaders refused to give
GEJ IS A BLESSING TO THE NORTH
Re: If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri Schools - Jonathan by fuckerholic(m): 7:55am On Jan 22, 2015
Caseless:
na the new state wey ur president create b that at his rally in sokoto yesterday. grin grin
So much for the president who says Buhari cant recall his phone number. I wonder why it was easy for easy for him to adress Attahiru bafarawa as BAFARAWA STATE. .

Continue talking nonsense...its a pity for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brass Liquefied Natural Gas Project Will End Militancy – Bayelsa Elders / How 2023 Presidency, Anti-Grazing Law Ruin Southern Governors’ Forum / Meet Two Nigerian Brothers, Victor And Confidence Kipo With A Combined 10 GWR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.