Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court (26100 Views)

Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid / 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' / My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by Ilekeh(f): 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
Her toto prolly looks like burnt leather by now
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by koyyess: 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
If a man wants to publicly spite a woman, all he has to do is accuse her of being wayward. That shiit no longer works on smart people. This so called pastor is one of the biggest fools on earth- he ain't man enough to keep any woman.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by Ilekeh(f): 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
Gboliwe:

Lol. I don't think so. The emphasis is on "Okada man"

Maybe the okada man refused to go to the pastor's church.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
dre11:

Shameless man
Its because u aren't man enough that why all this happens in your presence.
Because most cheating wives will do this codely without you knowing........

What did I just say

because he is not the controling type?
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by Chrisdavis: 7:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
very sad indeed,it could be anyone some ladies are nothing but LovePeddler just feel for the dude.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
priscaoge:
[b][/b]

Espeakilekwa about beating ur wife shocked shocked shocked It's never an option, NEVER!

No woman deserve such treatment no matter what. The best punishment u will give her is to ignore her blabbing,don't talk to her for days/weeks,don't eat her food and I dare u she will stab herself cheesy cheesy

You know whether the man don try all that one but d woman don too kolo for dat one?

I think the man should have put the woman on heat anytime she wan go wayward...women are projects that must be maintained or else nah another man go continue the

maintenance for you...by maintenance I mean checkmating her xter anytime she wanna misbehave...ds d man took for granted & he's being punished presently...
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by Sacramento4real(m): 8:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
Wetin person nor go hear.A pastor's wife having a pastor.Does it mean that she attends aother church?Isn't her husband suppose to be her pastor and man of God?
And even the man sef,he nor shame still dey talk say he wife get pastor.Isn't she suppose to be a pastor's wife?So,u get up on Sunday morning,prepare for church,ur wife face one direction,u face anoda direction.Like seriously,u need holyghost slap.Pastor ko,man of God ni.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
priscaoge:
Some Pastor's wife ain't loyal cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even the Pastor himself is a Barbar's chair undecided How can u allow a woman u married with ur own money bring in stranger men into ur own home? Are u silly? Why didn't u handle the matter in a hard way d very day she started trolling? Probably you Live your bedroom for her and her boyfriend because she said he's her Pastor undecided undecided mstchewwwww.

This is what u get when a man is too quite to a fault,when the woman controls her husband and the man keep handling sensitive matters like It doesn't matter!
Akuko nkeaa gbara uka biko angry angryangry angry
I totally agree with u.

The man exhibited a lax attitude to the issue & he didn't address it head on early enough, that's literally the scourge of the woman's rabidly sybaritic propensities of her libidinous mephistophelian vortex that degenerated into this higi haga kpotokios calamitous adulterous bellum.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by Gboliwe: 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ilekeh:

Maybe the okada man refused to go to the pastor's church.

grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
priscaoge:
Some Pastor's wife ain't loyal cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even the Pastor himself is a Barbar's chair undecided How can u allow a woman u married with ur own money bring in stranger men into ur own home? Are u silly? Why didn't u handle the matter in a hard way d very day she started trolling? Probably you Live your bedroom for her and her boyfriend because she said he's her Pastor undecided undecided mstchewwwww.

This is what u get when a man is too quite to a fault,when the woman controls her husband and the man keep handling sensitive matters like It doesn't matter!

Akuko nkeaa gbara uka biko angry angryangry angry
PEJ comes to mind.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by straneur(m): 8:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
echobee:
Na wa oooooo sad. End time okada man grin

I no fit laugh @ End time okada man
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by halalian: 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
How that one take concern me.... *Dips a morsel of eba in his mouth* tongue
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by Emilord(m): 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
The evil spirit he is casting out has possessed his wife

*man of God,my wife has been possessed by d evil spirit*cries*

Eyeyi gidi gan
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by victorazy(m): 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
francizy:
I don't really think anything can justify that woman's action. Why not just end the marriage instead of sleeping around with different men? Some people are here trying to put the blame on the man.
. cry

A pastor went to mountain for fasting and praying but only to come back to see his wife on their bed with a man! undecided
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
Haha pitch don wet nani,no easy,wembly stadium grin
paroh137:
Damn. Ahn Ahn nau. At least d woman should've given her husband some courtesy of at least keeping it secret angry Playing away match in the home pitch cheesy grin

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
You ain't fvcking her well that's why Mr Pastor.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by bigtt76(f): 9:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
The man (pastor) sef ...den carray your wifey 3 times consecutively, you never ask where she de go? I'm sure the wife was paying the okada man in kind grin ...pastor never tok true
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by francizy(m): 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
victorazy:

A pastor went to mountain for fasting and praying but only to come back to see his wife on their bed with a man! undecided

Moses?
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by Edusouls(m): 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
haba what is wrong with women,kai after 18years of living with ur husband, this is the best way to handle things, turning so wicked more than the lucifer himself,kai some women are so dark hearted and ruthlessly wicked that both God and devil himself run to safety from such human beings, hei women are doomed to irreversable dammnation, and the worst is that they dont even want to be saved...
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
AutosBay:
If you ask me, na who I go ask? The matter wey we see so, e heavy for mouth!
No be me go talk am, e heavy 4 mouth oooo
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by BrightFE(m): 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
How does that affect the economic of Nigeria. Na wetin yhu do mak her leave yhu Ofrogbe.... Ogbeni go appologies if yhu still wan try....
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by AmaechiLinus(m): 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
no be every story person dey read.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by 9jaAmerican: 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
dre11:

Shameless man
Its because u aren't man enough that why all this happens in your presence.arindin ninyi sir
Because most cheating wives will do this codely without you knowing........

What did I just say
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by DeeChukwu: 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
The okada man heartless. Doing it in the man's matrimonial bedroom. Very dangerous okada man.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by luluosas(m): 10:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
Pastor, your court case has no biblical support. Remember you married your wife till death do you part. Please forgive your wife and take her in. God bless you.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by docsholz(m): 11:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
Some people will open this thread hoping it's a Yoruba woman grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by xtervaganza(m): 12:18am On Jan 21, 2015
echobee:
Na wa oooooo sad. End time okada man grin
lol
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by xtervaganza(m): 12:19am On Jan 21, 2015
docsholz:
Some people will open this thread hoping it's a Yoruba woman grin grin
we know dem

Bunch of scumbags!

Yoruba rules
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 21, 2015
cococandy:
shocked shocked shocked

This wife is gangster mehn.

Well good for him that he's dissolving the marriage officially because the woman Don dissolve the thing by herself before he even went to court..

This igando court sef. So popular in divorce cases.
Is it just me or did anyone else notice the trend of divorces in that same court in the news?
Maybe it's Lagos state's premier family court grin
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by cococandy(f): 1:05am On Jan 21, 2015
CFCfan:

Maybe it's Lagos state's premier family court grin
i suppose so cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? / Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? / Can A Wife Be Envious Of Her Husband's Success?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.