Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,568 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (53935 Views)

Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by elohorayodele: 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
jerflakes:
[size=14pt]Hehehe grin

It's no longer news that GEJ will be reelected.

Nobody wants Buhari in power, not even those campaigning for him.

They just want a share of the money that Amechi and Tinibu are distributing. grin

On Election Day, GEJ will win a land slide victory. grin

#GEJ/PEG 2019
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by emiye(m): 12:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
She is cursing the SW, because she knows her " pot of soup" is about to be taken away from her.

There is a likelihood that from collation of the votes from other 5 regions, exempting SW, GEJ might have lost.

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by afosahid: 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
mrofficial:
When SW voted for Jonathan in 2011, the North didn't come to shout betrayal, now that SW wants to vote North, SS and SE are screaming betrayal.

SW doesn't do follow follow and tribal politics. Work or you will be voted against. Ask Obasanjo.

God Bless you... These guys do NOT reason clearly. The south western people have grown past voting along religious and ethnic lines. The truth is I was really surprised when the south westerners voted overwhelmingly for GEJ. As for me, there were clear indications that GEJ was not a good leader and he did not have the balls to lead this country properly. Look at the damage and embarrassment he and his classless wife have brought upon this country. Look how much GEJ has empowered criminals and just listen to the SILLY statements the wife of this criminal is saying. Are these not inciting statements against a certain tribe in this country. Where is the DSS and their UGLY spokeswoman? Should these people not be invited for questioning or cautioned not to make such comments anymore?

I guess we have learnt our lessons and we will never let sentiments cloud our judgement whenever we get the chance to elect a new leader.
I voted GMB in 2011 and I will vote him again in 2015.

We need change and we will get it at the 2015 Polls.

#GMB/OSIBANJO2015

3 Likes

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Truckpusher(m): 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
size38:
We should stop listening to this buffoon called Asari. He is a criminal.
You indeed is the real buffoon here.

They said Asari's wife and not Asari.

I bet you didn't even read the title of the story.....smh.

Your brain cells must have been damaged by too much propaganda from the APC.

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by seunoni34(m): 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
Why are we Giving these pointless people our attention?

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by FKO81(m): 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
olas24u:

Rigging?right you are so confident

Nigeria politics its all about individual and collective interests, the same way Amaechi, Adams, Rochas are fighting for political relevance and individual inerests in APC, the same Yaro, Darkingari,Dankwambo, Fayose etc are fighting for their own in PDP, just bear it in mind that both parties will rig and induce voters with money and stomach infastructures during election, the highest rigger will win the election and PDP Control 22 states plus FCT and APGA, You saw how ACN rigged Obanikoro's son out from Eti-osa lga Lagos state, winning election is not how many that attend your rally. We will count the miles after the race.
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

[s]We supported Obasanjo because we saw him as more "Nigerian" than Olu Falae not because of what you wrote up there.

We supported OBJ for second term because he truly welcomed us into his government and not because of "Any Government in Power" as you say.

If PDP presents an acceptable northern candidate in 2019, we will support him in the interest of peace and unity. In all fairness, power will return to the north in 2019 whether NW, NE or MB. Discerning minds can see this but I don't know why you guys cannot. Anyways, I believe there are many Yorubas that can see what we are seeing and that is why many Yoruba votes will swing to Jonathan. You cannot afford to just be entirely left out.

Support Jonathan now, when he returns, he will ensure that the Yorubas are carried along more, whatever grievances will be thoroughly looked into and addressed. [/s] cool

Nonsense.!
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by olas24u(f): 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

No, this is not about rigging, do the maths and you will see that GEJ will still be president. This is simple political arithmetics.

I dont know your own mathematics but your mathematics is not correct unless you want to use force
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by olas24u(f): 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
FKO81:

Nigeria politics its all about individual and collective interests, the same way Amaechi, Adams, Rochas are fighting for political relevance and individual inerests in APC, the same Yaro, Darkingari,Dankwambo, Fayose etc are fighting for their own in PDP, just bear it in mind that both parties will rig and induce voters with money and stomach infastructures during election, the highest rigger will win the election and PDP Control 22 states plus FCT and APGA, You saw how ACN rigged Obanikoro's son out from Eti-osa lga Lagos state, winning election is not how many that attend your rally. We will count the miles after the race.

You cannot declare yourself the winner where you are not popular!
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by seangy4konji: 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
It shall not be well with you and your entire family.

Leader is thieving and miseries gang marry lunatic.

Their offspring would be a disaster. Again it shall not be well with you for what you said about south west.

Ogun kill you there. Ayilala locate you. Obatala do you anyhow. Amadioha strike you.

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Diligence: 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
But why would the yorubas be willing tools to destabilise the south; do they at all see beyond their noses? But again, not all yoruba folks, but very minute selfish sorts who always would succeed in marrg the perceived values of the entire race...
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by SHREKK(m): 12:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by FKO81(m): 12:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
olas24u:

You cannot declare yourself the winner where you are not popular!
So in your mind Buhari is popular? he is popular in Northwest and north east
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by thewarrior72: 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
bokohalal:
There is no gang up. We, Southern minorities, are unfortunate to have a clueless ,incompetent person represent us as President. I want to assume that Peter Odili would have done better. As for GEJ, he has shown,and we know,that he is not cut for leadership.
Where were you when Obasanjo plundered the resources of this nation, with nothing to show for in 8 years? cry
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by iluvweed(m): 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
29 days to presidential elections. If you're voting remember this factors; … 1. The chibok Girls 2. NNPC Scam 3. Police pension fund 4. Missing 20 Billion 5. $9 million Arms deal 6. Bomb Blasts 7. Immigration job scam 8. Petroleum pump price 9. Devaluation of Naira 10. Oil theft 11. Power outage 12. Selling of Nepa 13. Selling of Refineries 14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills 15. ASUU & poly Strike 16. Doctors Strike 17. National Assembly tragedy 19 Aso rock Feeding Funds 20. Kerosene subsidy 21. $3million F. Lawan bribery scadal 22. $6.8 billion petrol subsidy scam 23. N60 billion police pension scam 24. Oduah N225 million car scandal, 25. N10 billion Allison jet scandal 26. N10 billion laundered by Lamidos 27. Missing $20 billion from Fed acct 28. Haliru Mohamed £1million bribe 29. $1.1 billion Malabu bribe scandal 30. $180 million Halliburton scandal 31. $32billion ill-equipping defence. 32. $713 billion port authority fraud 33. Immigration death scandal 34. Bart Nnaji NEPA scandal 35. Dame dollar laundering scandal All these happened under this administration and no ONE was prosecuted and jailed.

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
ilugunboy:

Nonsense.!

I have told you the truth and nothing but the truth. I am happy because not every Yoruba thinks like you. grin grin grin
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by eaglechild: 12:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
Nexxy007:
whoever is deceiving GEJ and his cohorts probably wants to "trend" or has an oil well at stake.
The oil blocs are actually owned by the northern oligarchs who are afraid that with GEJ they may lose their ill gotten wealth.

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
olas24u:

I dont know your own mathematics but your mathematics is not correct unless you want to use force

Read my analysis on page 1.
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by olas24u(f): 12:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
FKO81:

So in your mind Buhari is popular? he is popular in Northwest and north east

so he his not popular in southwest?He needs only 25% of total votes casted ,you think he will not get it in the southwest?
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by kaythinks(m): 12:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
LOL
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
You indeed is the real buffoon here.

They said Asari's wife and not Asari.

I bet you didn't even read the title of the story.....smh.

Your brain cells must have been damaged by too much propaganda from the APC.

You dey this nl?
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I have told you the truth and nothing but the truth. I am happy because not every Yoruba thinks like you. grin grin grin
I've told you the truth too......we have never been on the same boat with you politically...and we've never accused you of betrayer..never!

We've made it clear to you right from the beginning of the Nigerian project that we don't necessarily have to share the same political aspirations.

Play your politics as it suit you and stop looking for who to gang up with.

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
ilugunboy:

I've told you the truth too......we have never been on the same boat with you politically...and we've never accused you of betrayer..never!

We've made it clear to you right from the beginning of the Nigerian project that we don't necessarily have to share the same political aspirations.

Play your politics as it suit you and stop looking for who to gang up with.

Do I look like Asari's wife? I even condemned her blanket attacks on the Yoruba which I see as very unnecessary. Anyways, let's play our politics and see how it all pans out.

A word is enough for the wise. cool
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by eaglechild: 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
iluvweed:
29 days to presidential elections. If you're voting remember this factors; … 1. The chibok Girls 2. NNPC Scam 3. Police pension fund 4. Missing 20 Billion 5. $9 million Arms deal 6. Bomb Blasts 7. Immigration job scam 8. Petroleum pump price 9. Devaluation of Naira 10. Oil theft 11. Power outage 12. Selling of Nepa 13. Selling of Refineries 14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills 15. ASUU & poly Strike 16. Doctors Strike 17. National Assembly tragedy 19 Aso rock Feeding Funds 20. Kerosene subsidy 21. $3million F. Lawan bribery scadal 22. $6.8 billion petrol subsidy scam 23. N60 billion police pension scam 24. Oduah N225 million car scandal, 25. N10 billion Allison jet scandal 26. N10 billion laundered by Lamidos 27. Missing $20 billion from Fed acct 28. Haliru Mohamed £1million bribe 29. $1.1 billion Malabu bribe scandal 30. $180 million Halliburton scandal 31. $32billion ill-equipping defence. 32. $713 billion port authority fraud 33. Immigration death scandal 34. Bart Nnaji NEPA scandal 35. Dame dollar laundering scandal All these happened under this administration and no ONE was prosecuted and jailed.

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by rhymestech: 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
Like husband and wife. I won't blame you cos your bride price was paid with the same militant money you are trying to sustain if GEJ remains in power
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by jeje123(m): 12:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
jerflakes:

[size=15pt]HEHEHEHE grin grin grin

Nice joke.

APC is synonymous to noisemaking.

No be the same noise they make for Anambra during the elections, everyone thought Ngige will win.

But... grin

My man, Peter Obi is in charge of GEJ campaign.

You will truly know why he was chosen.

Oh!, my dear APC. grin

[/size]
Jonah wud loose even @ bayelsa he no get ground!
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Orikinla(m): 12:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
jerflakes:
[size=14pt]Hehehe grin

They just want a share of the money that Amechi and Tinibu are distributing. grin

#GEJ/PEG 2019
[/size]
[size=28pt]HALLUCINATIONS OF IDIOTS OF TRIBAL BIGOTRY.[/size]

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by bsolo1(m): 12:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
jerflakes:
[size=14pt]Hehehe grin

#GEJ/PEG 2019
[/size]

What is this one sayin?
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
Daba Asari Dokubo..
It will never be well with you and your generation.
Bastard.
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by amusbay(m): 12:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by FKO81(m): 12:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
olas24u:

so he his not popular in southwest?He needs only 25% of total votes casted ,you think he will not get it in the southwest?
Not just southwest he need 25% from southeast and southsouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye's Spelling Error: Nigerians React / Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos / President Jonathan Hugs General Buhari At Election Sensitization Workshop (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.