Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (53938 Views)

Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
They have gone from kneeling in front of pastors to scare tactics and name calling. They have now upped the ante by resorting to cursing an entire region! Big shame, very big shame!!! GEJ's media team need to start gagging some people, they are not doing him any favours.

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by pekeyim: 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
bokohalal:

Na you teach me Engrish nau. I lo try? We boko people no be southern people. Na only pekeyim waka be southern pikin.
You have.

"BOKO"
And "HALAL"

You dey claim South wetin?

Park Your Keke smwhere abeg!!!
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Isinimibo: 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
Isinimibo
What i know 4 sure is GEJ till 2019 no VACANCY in ASO-ROCK i rest my comments...
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Doyin2(m): 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
bettercreature:

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/erm-asari-dokubos-wife-just-posted-this.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

If you want the curse to go back to the sender(Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife) please click ''like''

Yesterday it was a death wish,now it is a curse.What is democracy turning to?
Must everybody vote for the same candidate or be in the same party?

Next month is Febuhari.

It is well with all of us,whether APC or PDP supporters(AMEN)!

4 Likes

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by valdetino(m): 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
i thought she is a Muslim? why the Amen
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Isinimibo: 1:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
Isinimibo:
Lacasa it is your family tht is classified as baboon follow with Angry People Congress...go get a home training,
lacasa:
The husband can be classified as a baboon.

While...

The wife clearly falls under the category of an ugly orangutan

The time of threatening the rest of Nigeria has passed.

Nigerians will decide and their decision is more evident bby the signs of desperation and Fear from the liks of this woman

We av heard, insult the North all u want, bt change is upon you grin

#GMB/PYO, the best Choice
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by eminikansoso(m): 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
RedArrow:
Who's she?

see am here

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Doyin2(m): 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
eminikansoso:

see am here

She is a big idiot fool!

Is there any election where the incumbent has 100% votes?

Her curse will surely go back to her.
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
South western nation of Nigeria has turned its back on GEJ because of his VERY HIGH level of cluelessness. Febuhari 2015 awaits us all. GEJ has nothing to offer. Only empty promises like the 2nd Niger bridge, 10000 mw of electricity and non-substantial programs like You win.
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by eminikansoso(m): 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
Doyin2:

She is a big idiot fool!

Is there any election where the incumbent has 100% votes?

Her curse will surely go back to her.
should i say amen
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by ishiamu(m): 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
einsteino:

then why do you force us to share our oil with you?

i don't like GEJ but most northerners are nothing but parasites

Am not a northerner neither do I support buhari check my previous post before you quote me wrong
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Larow(m): 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
We westerners are obviously the most sensible and educated of all regions! We voted in the foolll in 2011 but he disgraced us, we are not like the Igbos who will choose to suffer as long as they have their person there. That is the most idi.otic region(EASTERN) in dis country! No doubt!!!

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by beedemmie(f): 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
jerflakes:
[size=14pt]Hehehe grin

It's no longer news that GEJ will be reelected.

Nobody wants Buhari in power, not even those campaigning for him.

They just want a share of the money that Amechi and Tinibu are distributing. grin

On Election Day, GEJ will win a land slide victory. grin

#GEJ/PEG 2019
[/size]
See yourself, why not follow a surveyor peg instead of your meaningless GEJ/PEG, it will be useless for you.
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
Larow:
We westerners are obviously the most sensible and educated of all regions! We voted in the foolll in 2011 but he disgraced us, we are not like the Igbos who will choose to suffer as long as they have their person there. That is the most idi.otic region(EASTERN) in dis country! No doubt!!!
atulu .....did did you even know your left and right

February all of you will be in a hall of shame

anyway GEJ TILL 2019

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by ziccoit: 2:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Yes, we truly do not belong to the same class that is why you cannot see that a particular group of people see the presidency as their birth right. Jonathan has not performed so well but we must understand the extent of distractions posed by the invading boko haram fighters.

Ask yourself why this particular group of people will not allow us enjoy peace in Nigeria when they are not in power.

When OBJ, a southerner became president, they declared sharia law in a circular state which led to many violent riots during his administration just to rubbish his government.

Jonathan, another southerner became president and what do we have, a rag tag boko haram suddenly transforms into a full army, blasting churches to pieces, killing innocent people and abducting young women as sex slaves.

Jonathan truly has good intentions for Nigeria but the right atmosphere is just not there; from day one, this same group of people have ensured that nobody sleeps in this country. Thank God people like Sheik Gunmi have come out boldly to admit that these same group of people are the problem we are having today.

I hate people who plays "blame" game. It is a sign of weakness and dubious way of appealing to people's emotion. You mentioned OBJ, the man who stood his ground and did not allow those "distractions" to take the best part of him. Why has GEJ been "allowing" those "distractions"? It is a blame game. Remove BH, other factors remain constant, GEJ wouldn't have performed better. You don't give what you don't have. If you people want to remain relevant in the scheme of things, always present your best for job that require whole. GEJ sees himself as a councillor of a ward in his local government not the president of federal republic of Nigeria.

Let me repeat here, I'm an advocate of best man for the job. I don't want to know what your genealogy is like in as much as you can deliver. GEJ is a bad market. No matter the outcome of next month election, he will still remain a bad market. He has gotten to his breaking point already, no room for possible improvement.

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by austin4real(m): 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
hope she gets raped by a shark and eaten thereafter for her senseless curse
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
12inches1:
South western nation of Nigeria has turned its back on GEJ because of his VERY HIGH level of cluelessness. Febuhari 2015 awaits us all. GEJ has nothing to offer. Only empty promises like the 2nd Niger bridge, 10000 mw of electricity and non-substantial programs like You win.
for your info 2011 the great man GEJ did not have any governor in the south west and he still won the election talk more of now. .......man grow up

GEJ TILL 2019

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
WHEN A BITCH LIKE THIS IS GIVEN ATTENTION THEN THERE MAY BE NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HER AND OTHER SANE PEOPLE.HER CHILDREN AND GENERATIONS AFTER HER ARE THE ONES THOSE CURSES ARE FOR.
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by benzion72(m): 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
South west is the most sophisticated region in Nigeria. If you do well they will praise you. And if you do wrong you are a "gonner". Instead of you to face issue raised by the South westerners and controvert their position with a stronger reasoning you are cursing. Your son Jonathan should say goodbye to Aso rock and probably get ready to face trials with is so many corruption cases.
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
benzion72:

South west is the most sophisticated region in Nigeria. If you do well they will praise you. And if you do wrong you are a "gonner". Instead of you to face issue raised by the South westerners and controvert their position with a stronger reasoning you are cursing. Your son Jonathan should say goodbye to Aso rock and probably get ready to face trials with is so many corruption cases.
GEJ TILL YOU COME BACK TO YOUR SENSES .......

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
benzion72:

GEJ TILL YOU COME BACK TO YOUR SENSES .......grow up

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
benzion72:

GEJ TILL YOU COME BACK TO YOUR SENSES .......grow up man

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
benzion72:

GEJ TILL YOU COME BACK TO YOUR SENSES .......grow up man cool

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
Hahahahaha

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by InglishTeechar(m): 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
cytochromeC:
Did I just read it shall never be well with a whole region because they choose to support a particular candidate shocked shocked shocked.

The seed of bitterness keeps spreading, I wonder if they do not realise they are doing a great disservice to GEJ. Many people would wish the ground would open to swallow them come feb.

she was refering to the south westerners e.g. Tinubu and company...read the message again olodo. Abi ya papa waste money send you go school?
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by bokohalal(m): 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
pekeyim:

You have.

"BOKO"
And "HALAL"

You dey claim South wetin?

Park Your Keke smwhere abeg!!!

Hahahaha!
Wetin be "BOKO?"
Wetin be "HALAL?"

If I come that your waterside na wahala for you.
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Your message is clear madam but you missed one thing, there is no "North" in Nigeria again. The north of 1966 is not the north of today. people shouting "North, north" are deceiving themselves already. Jonathan will win in the MB/SS/SE. Kaduna is split 50-50 and Jonathan will win massively in Kaduna South. Votes from the SW will be split too and shared by Jonathan and Buhari. Jonathan will be victorious in at least 3 SW states. The NW will tilt heavily towards their Buhari and that has always been the case since he first contested aginst Obasanjo, so it is normal and okay. Voter turn out in the NE will not be too fantastic because of the invading boko haram fighters.

At the end of the day, Jonathan wins! Discerning minds can see that Jonathan will be there till 2019. The reasonable northerners also know that power will return to them in 2019. Forget all the APC cretins on nairaland, the scales will fall from their eyes next month. Mark my words. cool

Dive-Bomber.
Dream on clueless 1 grin
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Sarahn: 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
God....
This is really controversial...

Her grammar!

I do not understand why and how anyone would take the comment of someone, who did not bother to capitalize the start of their sentences and proper nouns, seriously.
To make matters worse, she is "educated" celeb on social media.

Mods should stop put click bait like this on front page.
What a waste of time!

For the life of me, her post is useless anyway.
Why choose between a bomb and grenade?
Why chose between two people that will ultimately betray you?
Why bicker and fight for self serving politicans that you will regret voting or rather regret the rigged voting?
Why
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
InglishTeechar:

she was refering to the south westerners e.g. Tinubu and company...read the message again olodo. Abi ya papa waste money send you go school?

You must be really daft for jumping into my mentions without understanding my post. Ko de ni ye e. angry.
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by LastProphet: 3:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Your message is clear madam but you missed one thing, there is no "North" in Nigeria again. The north of 1966 is not the north of today. people shouting "North, north" are deceiving themselves already. Jonathan will win in the MB/SS/SE. Kaduna is split 50-50 and Jonathan will win massively in Kaduna South. Votes from the SW will be split too and shared by Jonathan and Buhari. Jonathan will be victorious in at least 3 SW states. The NW will tilt heavily towards their Buhari and that has always been the case since he first contested aginst Obasanjo, so it is normal and okay. Voter turn out in the NE will not be too fantastic because of the invading boko haram fighters.

At the end of the day, Jonathan wins! Discerning minds can see that Jonathan will be there till 2019. The reasonable northerners also know that power will return to them in 2019. Forget all the APC cretins on nairaland, the scales will fall from their eyes next month. Mark my words. cool

Dive-Bomber.

U must be a die-hard moro.n living in a cave, so u tink jona has support left in middle belt? i hope benue, kogi, plateau and nassarawa are not among? U must be high on smething if any of this state is among that middle belt u mentioning.
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by lakesider(m): 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
when u generalise, dont forget u need votes from this region
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by redsun(m): 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
jerflakes:
[size=14pt]Hehehe grin

It's no longer news that GEJ will be reelected.

Nobody wants Buhari in power, not even those campaigning for him.

They just want a share of the money that Amechi and Tinibu are distributing. grin

On Election Day, GEJ will win a land slide victory. grin

#GEJ/PEG 2019
[/size]

I am sure tinubu will be one of those that wouldn't want him in power. Because if was was going to be sincere and fight corruption if he wins,there is no way a kingpin like Tinubu can escape the wraths of true justice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye's Spelling Error: Nigerians React / Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos / President Jonathan Hugs General Buhari At Election Sensitization Workshop (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.