Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Nairalanders In Australia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairalanders In Australia (1133 Views)

Hobbits Are Real In Australia! (pics) / Move To Australia Or Canada / 40 Nigerians Deported From UK, Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders In Australia by gdamola(m): 10:16am On Jan 20, 2015
Have been reading about Australia for several days now, there are lots of good and bad about the country especially the dangerous creature....Am a student doing my Msc in geophysics at Unilag with the hope of leaving the country for Australia after my masters...i will like to know my chances of getting a job with my Nigeria degrees in Australia and if my chances are slim in Australia...Which country can you recommend? .....Thanks and God bless..
Re: Nairalanders In Australia by optimusprime2(m): 11:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
Oga Justwise please come and close this thread... I really don't understand some people...
Re: Nairalanders In Australia by Nobody: 2:30am On Jan 21, 2015
gdamola:
Have been reading about Australia for several days now, there are lots of good and bad about the country especially the dangerous creature....Am a student doing my Msc in geophysics at Unilag with the hope of leaving the country for Australia after my masters...i will like to know my chances of getting a job with my Nigeria degrees in Australia and if my chances are slim in Australia...Which country can you recommend? .....Thanks and God bless..
I don't know about Aussie but in most developed countries, Nigerian certificates are only good for further study but when it comes to searching for jobs, it's not even as valuable as the paper it's written on.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In Australia by gdamola(m): 8:59am On Jan 21, 2015
saxywale:

I don't know about Aussie but in most developed countries, Nigerian certificates are only good for further study but when it comes to searching for jobs, it's not even as valuable as the paper it's written on.

Thanks for the info man.God bless u
Re: Nairalanders In Australia by gdamola(m): 9:04am On Jan 21, 2015
optimusprime2:
Oga Justwise please come and close this thread... I really don't understand some people...

Oga good morning,am only requesting for information about something I don,t know.U don,t need to tell the moderator to close the thread ok..Are u teaching him his job or wat?U don,t need to comment on every thread.Thanks
Re: Nairalanders In Australia by Creamychic(f): 2:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
gdamola:

Oga good morning,am only requesting for information about something I don,t know.U don,t need to tell the moderator to close the thread ok..Are u teaching him his job or wat?U don,t need to comment on every thread.Thanks

He made the comment because there's a thread about Australia already. You'll get all your questions answered there. See link below.

www.nairaland.com/1032530/general-australian-visa-enquiries
Re: Nairalanders In Australia by optimusprime2(m): 10:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
Creamychic:

He made the comment because there's a thread about Australia already. You'll get all your questions answered there. See link below.

www.nairaland.com/1032530/general-australian-visa-enquiries
Thank you sir,
There are several Australian threads already, Jennykadry even has one for nairalanders in Australia.
www.nairaland.com/215610/where-nigerians-australia

www.nairaland.com/409581/nigerian-brisbane-australia

www.nairaland.com/662529/students-work-pay-tuition-australia

www.nairaland.com/1883218/life-australia-please-share-experience

www.nairaland.com/1845507/please-how-meet-nigerians-adelaide
Re: Nairalanders In Australia by tpiander: 11:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
Isnt this a repeat topic?

(1) (Reply)

Getting Around In Lagos City / Destination Of The Week: Ogbomoso / When I Think I Have Seen It All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.