Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support (5537 Views)

I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard / I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary / “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by 4stylz: 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
Jennynkk:
I am a Nigerian but based in Austria. When I heard that Buhari was coming out for presidency under the APC i was happy because I felt that will give PDP a lot of heat and make them to sit up. I came home recently and got my PVC and reserved it for Buhari until now.

I am presently pursuing my PHD over here but since I heard and read that Buhari hadn't the minimum requirement SSCE, it was then that I lost hope for the party called APC for ever fielding a man like Buhari, who is in my estimation more or less a stark illiterate. Why has APC failed to field sound minds like Fashola, Oshomole, Ngige, Fayemi et al? I am sick and tired of APC and their gimmicks. There is no way a Buhari can value educational system because he hardly know what education is about unlike GEJ

On this note I desist from this moment to support Buhari and I reserve my vote for GEJ because he appears well educated and will give more attention to education because he knows the end product unlike Buhari who thinks that quota system is still working even in the 21st century.

My broda..they brought him out based on his religious status..9jaa has a bigger problem that we all don't want to look at, Nigeria is a divided country who is claiming togetherness...no love here..see how northerners are killing other tribes in there state! Have you ever wondered why we over here in the west/south/east don't kill those abokis selling suyas and selling cows? Because we have believe in peace. West/south/east don't even know how powerful they are. Our religion speak of Love and peace , I have Muslim friends but I don't care about that! 1 love is all I preach ..i can't speak for a typical hausa man..he can dagger anyone who talk ill about his religion.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by PhockPhockMan: 12:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
Jennynkk:
I am a Nigerian but based in Austria. When I heard that Buhari was coming out for presidency under the APC i was happy because I felt that will give PDP a lot of heat and make them to sit up. I came home recently and got my PVC and reserved it for Buhari until now.

I am presently pursuing my PHD over here but since I heard and read that Buhari hadn't the minimum requirement SSCE, it was then that I lost hope for the party called APC for ever fielding a man like Buhari, who is in my estimation more or less a stark illiterate. Why has APC failed to field sound minds like Fashola, Oshomole, Ngige, Fayemi et al? I am sick and tired of APC and their gimmicks. There is no way a Buhari can value educational system because he hardly know what education is about unlike GEJ

On this note I desist from this moment to support Buhari and I reserve my vote for GEJ because he appears well educated and will give more attention to education because he knows the end product unlike Buhari who thinks that quota system is still working even in the 21st century.
My dear, you're welcome to the right side of the divide.
You won't regret it.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by Moblord(m): 12:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
OP, I and my beloveth wife wish to congratulate you for joining the winning team

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by olas24u(f): 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
Jennynkk:

You dont sound like a reasonable person,you Phd will be equivalent to that of GEJ

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by Sweetlemon(f): 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ewoooooo
Has anyone clicked on the Op's profile and seen her picture?

Austria ko. Austerity measures ni. mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by drss(m): 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
Jennynkk:
I am coming into Nigeria with a team of observers from Europe. I will make sure that I create the necessary awareness for our youngsters who wish for a promising tomorrow should never for once think of voting a crude stark unlettered terror kingpin!
This will be very beautiful. Nigerians around the country say no to illiterates. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by drss(m): 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Ewoooooo
Has anyone clicked on the Op's profile and seen her picture?

Austria ko. Austerity measures ni. mtcheeeeew

At least, she's finer than you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by Sweetlemon(f): 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
drss:

At least, she's finer than you.

I'm not even talking about beauty here. I'm talking about the razzness. There's this pako thing about her (for someone who claims to be "coming into Nigeria with a team of observers from Europe" ) and the picture was definitely taken in a room in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by Kolade354(m): 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
Jennynkk:

Are you telling me someone who rise to become a general in the nigeria army does not posses certificate. Their are important issues to address like the chibok gurlz. You cant create a campaign in support of those gurlz but you can create a campaign for certificate issue. Those gurlz cant pursue PHD you are currently gunning for.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by 100Cents: 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
Jennynkk:

Let me clarify you. Apart from Zik in the first republic and Ekwueme in the second republic and now GEJ in 5th or 6th republic all other Nigerian leaders are more or less in Buhari's mold! And we shall resist such illiterates from ever coming close to our corridors of power now and again!.

You are highly enlightened...

There is always a cold war between the literate and illiterate wherever they meet. These illiterates will always form to be in control when in essence, they are empty and without effect on their personal lives but will want to control and steer other peoples lives .

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by 100Cents: 2:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
rozayx5:
truth.is bitter cool

Just like Onugbu and Alomo bitters.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by laykhorn(m): 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
Jennynkk:

Trash:! Mtcheeeeeeew! Liar... Vote ur malfeasance abi you get pass 1 vote?
Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by laykhorn(m): 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
Jennynkk:
It is now very clear that Buhari made it through the Nigerian Army on a fraudulent ground. #smh for Nigeria.
This is Treason at the highest order and a slap on the Army. Do you realise how much trouble you may land yourself If you said this on an official ground and they decided to sue your libel as5
Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by 100Cents: 2:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
But this Certificate thing is a BIG shame on BUHARI and APC.

I also withdraw my support from Buhari..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by Caesar1988(m): 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
Jennynkk:
It is now very clear that Buhari made it through the Nigerian Army on a fraudulent ground. #smh for Nigeria.
Kudos.....GEJ will b victorous...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by kheart(m): 3:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
Jennynkk:
I am coming into Nigeria with a team of observers from Europe. I will make sure that I create the necessary awareness for our youngsters who wish for a promising tomorrow should never for once think of voting a crude stark unlettered terror kingpin!

Hmmm Austria indeed, ok oh we cant wait 4 u to come and give us awareness here in north east (sambisa forest precisely). Classless TANoid mtchewww
Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by biafranqueen: 3:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152617469625678

Come on people have every right to change mind you guys were happy at this change of mind hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by shizzle11(m): 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
laykhorn:

This is Treason at the highest order and a slap on the Army. Do you realise how much trouble you may land yourself If you said this on an official ground and they decided to sue your libel as5
shut up! do you know what is treason at all? what is treasonable about her comment? is her comment right or not? does the nig military have buharis certificate or not? the obvious answer is NO.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by jaybee3(m): 3:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
@OP
You are not smarter than those that put the constitution together and set SSCE or equivalent has a minimum requirement ma'am.
Besides, educaional qualifications isn't necessarily a best judge of ability and this same General has proven with documented evidence of how great a leader he has and can be.

Of what use is having a Phd and not being able to communicate strategic plans and/or motivate his employees effectively.

I honestly don't know why Nigerian's focus more on paper qualifications.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by shizzle11(m): 3:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
Kolade354:
Are you telling me someone who rise to become a general in the nigeria army does not posses certificate. Their are important issues to address like the chibok gurlz. You cant create a campaign in support of those gurlz but you can create a campaign for certificate issue. Those gurlz cant pursue PHD you are currently gunning for.
WASC certificate is the minimum requirement for office of the president, does buhari have a certificate? if he has, why not present it to INEC or show it to Nigerians? why is it an impossible task?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by Kolade354(m): 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
shizzle11:
WASC certificate is the minimum requirement for office of the president, does buhari have a certificate? if he has, why not present it to INEC or show it to Nigerians? why is it an impossible task?
Ignore the one with PHD has ruined our economy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by tenry(m): 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
Jennynkk:

You don't even resemble someone pursuing PhD, you resemble a por.n star. Sorry ooo, no abuse meant, just that your pix...
Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by bukola27: 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
Weather the formal military personnel's computer illiteracy or not, may God almighty choose as our next president. Besides,the people or GEJ him self that complain about somebody have been computer illiteacy since over years. Does he rule us with computer or control us as computer tools. As far as am consine, ruling the nation have a lot of doing brain,economics,experience n knowledge. They that are well educated,ask them"what was there achievement? Since over six years. All there period is full off fuel subsidiaries, lack of intelligence. Why we human bein always like to choose for slavery savant? Lets joint hands together no raise our country glory,don't forget your present we come to pass. What's the meaning of you pass through school at the end of day there's no job, working around the country like cows in name of searching for a place to manage. Lers think twice pls.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
Jennynkk:

I find it hard to believe you're pursuing a PhD. You said you're when APC brought Buhari because you felt he would "give PDP a lot of heat", but later said his party should have fielded any young person from Fashola, Ngige, etc. How come you sudden support for Fashola, Ngige, etc is not because their academic qualification, a thing Buhari "doesn't" have, but because they're young? You're confused. How did you get your Bsc and Msc when you don't know how to argue? May your PhD (in view) not come in doubt like that of Jonathan.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by Ojiofor: 4:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
egift:

First stop listening to gossip. Buhari has adequate qualification up to the equivalent of a Master Degree. While the "Original" copies were lost when his home was vandalized in 1984, the Nigeria's military have complete record in case you need confirmation. Jonathan is the C-in-C and he is fully aware of that. But PDP are using it to distract you.

Secondly, all those you mentioned as sound minds will be working with Buhari. If you vote Jonathan, none of them will be working for the good of Nigeria.

Finally, politics is a game of numbers - Buhari is the only one with the Character, support-base and requisite leadership skills to defeat an incumbent President in Nigeria for the first time in history.

I encourage to Vote Buhari - to God be the glory! #Change is here, give it all your finest. Cheers!
Very stale..Buhari vandalized second Republic politicians homes in 1983/4 yet none of them use it as an excuse because their education and academic qualifications is not in doubt.only wayo general like buhari will give excuses in place oif his certificate.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by patrickmuf(m): 4:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I find it hard to believe you're pursuing a PhD. You said you're when APC brought Buhari because you felt he would "give PDP a lot of heat", but later said his party should have fielded any young person from Fashola, Ngige, etc. How come you sudden support for Fashola, Ngige, etc is not because their academic qualification, a thing Buhari "doesn't" have, but because they're young? You're confused. How did you get your Bsc and Msc when you don't know how to argue? May your PhD (in view) not come in doubt like that of Jonathan.
"May your PhD (in view) not come in doubt like that of Jonathan" Boss, you offed me with this upper cut...

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
patrickmuf:
"May your PhD (in view) not come in doubt like that of Jonathan" Boss, you offed me with this upper cut...
While I will not outrighly say the OP lied about his "PhD", I 2n boldly say he power of argument is poor, and shows lies.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by Lawalemi(m): 5:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
WHO IS MOHAMMED BUHARI?

* I have never seen any school built in his name. * I have never seen any borehole constructed by him. * There is no record of any scholarship awarded by him or for him nor through him. * I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization. * No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him. * Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself since his exit from office. * No book written, no memoirs, no lectures, nothing. * The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station. * He never champion for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura. * His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria. Doesn't charity begin at home again? * No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''. * He is not a patron to any organization, group or association. * No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night. * The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. Is there any wonder why he says the BH scourge will end if he is elected''? Abeg GEJ till 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
Buhari must had been "quota-ed" into the army, promoted with "quota" and is honoured through "quota".

I have said this before, let us "quota" the requirements for Presidential candidates:
PHD for South and ability to write your name for the North!

That is the "beauty" of diversity!
This is "one" Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by Nukilia: 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
I feel there is nothing wrong with having a PhD, the fact remains that GEJ has not been able to show the world that he got his PhD on a clean platter. I mean how on Earth will someone be expecting Malala Yousafzai of Pakistan to come and remind him of kidnapping going on in his own country.
The whole country supported GEJ thinking he will be the voice of the helpless and that he will do things differently, but the masses were proven wrong.
Well, I hope the incoming Professor coupled with the Rtd. General will not let the nation down.

PEACE
patrickmuf:
Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
Demdem:

Only fools have time for eternal fools. Buhari isn't in the business of proving u wrong but being on the right path with the law and that's why he is confident that he will meet u in court. Initially it was religious fanatism, next it was islamisation of Nigeria, afterwards certificates and even now health.
So u see, u fools will always Av something to say. Buhari has no such time.
Of cos sensible ibos tired of the drunkard will vote him.
Buhari would soon be disqualified,just sut and watch ,shebi the army has come out to deny him.Una never see anything yet

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by babadee1(m): 5:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
Jennynkk:

Stop lying you have never supported Buhari. I doubt if even any single word of what you posted here is true. PhD indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! / Fear Of Efcc: Akpabio Withdraws N17.4 Billion From Zenith, Stanbic Ibtc And Gtb / 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.