Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support (5559 Views)

I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard / I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary / “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by baybeeboi: 10:49am On Jan 20, 2015
where my earpiece...make i play
**StoryForTheGods**
Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by Demdem(m): 10:49am On Jan 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

Prove us wrong and present the damn certificates!!!! BTW Buhari would need igbo votes if he intends to ever become president

Only fools have time for eternal fools. Buhari isn't in the business of proving u wrong but being on the right path with the law and that's why he is confident that he will meet u in court. Initially it was religious fanatism, next it was islamisation of Nigeria, afterwards certificates and even now health.
So u see, u fools will always Av something to say. Buhari has no such time.
Of cos sensible ibos tired of the drunkard will vote him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 20, 2015
Attention seeker
Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by Jennynkk(f): 10:50am On Jan 20, 2015
I see no difference between this man and those Hausa shoe cobblers. Do you want a cobbler to rule over PHD and Doctorate professionals? Is that what you want?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vtan7pDiaU

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by killuminati(m): 10:51am On Jan 20, 2015
Jennynkk:

Let me clarify you. Apart from Zik in the first republic and Ekwueme in the second republic and now GEJ in 5th or 6th republic all other Nigerian leaders are more or less in Buhari's mold! And we shall resist such illiterates from ever coming close to our corridors of power now and again!.
Look at this ignorant bitches talking bullshits! Get ur sef some brain B! Mumu!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by Demdem(m): 10:52am On Jan 20, 2015
Firefire:

Certificate is his Private property? But his wives and daughters are not

This your logic get K-Legs undecided

What's ur business with his wives?
U sound sex starved and ur illustration is pure stupid like fayoses advert.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by Demdem(m): 10:57am On Jan 20, 2015
[[s]quote author=chukwudi44 post=29958571]

Don't worry by February15 when the results start trickling in he will surely be moved. He would not even have any legal basis to go to court[/quote][/s]

Inotherwords, u Av nothing to substantiate ur claims that the General isn't educated. Not unexpected. Very foolish thing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by kokoA(m): 10:57am On Jan 20, 2015
Even if Buhari shows me a tissue paper as his certificate, I will still vote for him.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by Sweetlemon(f): 10:58am On Jan 20, 2015
Jennynkk:
I am coming into Nigeria with a team of observers from Europe. I will make sure that I create the necessary awareness for our youngsters who wish for a promising tomorrow should never for once think of voting a crude stark unlettered terror kingpin!

What is this one feeling like mbok?

See her mouth like "I am coming with a team of observers from Europe" So make we come airport roll out red carpet for you?

Omo oloshi.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:59am On Jan 20, 2015
Jennynkk:

Let me clarify you. Apart from Zik in the first republic and Ekwueme in the second republic and now GEJ in 5th or 6th republic all other Nigerian leaders are more or less in Buhari's mold! And we shall resist such illiterates from ever coming close to our corridors of power now and again!.
Thief! Oleeeeee!
Hear ursef. Do u know d definition of illiterate?
U r in support of dos wo says stealing is nt corruption.

Btw u only hv 1 vote, ur vote is of no difference wit a wheelbarrow pusher.

Shm

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by ichidodo: 11:01am On Jan 20, 2015
Madam you are welcome with your PVC...you can observe the APC-e goats dissappointment and pain thereby attacking your person as proof that you did the right thing-afterall how does a newbie open a thread announcing a switch in alliegiances that means for every one of you we have thousands on nL who have since shifted to GEJ without ceremony-and with you we can move this great nation forward without their likes

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by Splashme: 11:02am On Jan 20, 2015
OP, I understand your frustration.
This very shameful episode is very disgraceful

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by Reptyle(m): 11:03am On Jan 20, 2015
Jennynkk:
I am a Nigerian but based in Austria. When I heard that Buhari was coming out for presidency under the APC i was happy because I felt that will give PDP a lot of heat and make them to sit up. I came home recently and got my PVC and reserved it for Buhari until now.

I am presently pursuing my PHD over here but since I heard and read that Buhari hadn't the minimum requirement SSCE, it was then that I lost hope for the party called APC for ever fielding a man like Buhari, who is in my estimation more or less a stark illiterate. Why has APC failed to field sound minds like Fashola, Oshomole, Ngige, Fayemi et al? I am sick and tired of APC and their gimmicks. There is no way a Buhari can value educational system because he hardly know what education is about unlike GEJ

On this note I desist from this moment to support Buhari and I reserve my vote for GEJ because he appears well educated and will give more attention to education because he knows the end product unlike Buhari who thinks that quota system is still working even in the 21st century.

Ph.D student... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Austria ko, Australia ni... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Delusion of grandeur... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Our President who "will give more attention to education" has been running this country for the past 5+ years...and you are " pursuing my PHD" in Austria! Austria fa!!!

Go figure!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by Dlionsheart: 11:06am On Jan 20, 2015
I would've personally vote for Atiku Abubakar if the APC gangsters had not mortgaged the future of Nigerians with a 72 years old semi-illiterate sick man. For now, half bread (Dr. Jonathan) is better than none (Mr. buhari). GEJ have my vote.

As for the Nigerian military, how Mr. buhari was employed and rose to the position of a General.......head of state, Nigerian will know better, soon. Mr. buhari may not be what the average Nigerian (especially his amagiri supporters) think he is. But time will tell. The Nigerian army may be call on trial sooner or later.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by idumuose(m): 11:13am On Jan 20, 2015
Jennynkk:
It is now very clear that Buhari made it through the Nigerian Army on a fraudulent ground. #smh for Nigeria.
Welcome onboard bro.
Here is what oby ezekwesili has to say about education:

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 20, 2015
Jennynkk:
I am a Nigerian but based in Austria. When I heard that Buhari was coming out for presidency under the APC i was happy because I felt that will give PDP a lot of heat and make them to sit up. I came home recently and got my PVC and reserved it for Buhari until now.

I am presently pursuing my PHD over here but since I heard and read that Buhari hadn't the minimum requirement SSCE, it was then that I lost hope for the party called APC for ever fielding a man like Buhari, who is in my estimation more or less a stark illiterate. Why has APC failed to field sound minds like Fashola, Oshomole, Ngige, Fayemi et al? I am sick and tired of APC and their gimmicks. There is no way a Buhari can value educational system because he hardly know what education is about unlike GEJ

On this note I desist from this moment to support Buhari and I reserve my vote for GEJ because he appears well educated and will give more attention to education because he knows the end product unlike Buhari who thinks that quota system is still working even in the 21st century.
Spare us your qualification and self-glorification. You are not running for any elective office. Besides, the present occupant holds a PHD which has not been used to advance governance in the country. Your position on Buhari's academic qualification shows the extent of your ignorance. You read and believed that Buhari has no SSCE and he became a general in the Nigerian Army and commanded three of the four Divisions. The Solidarity Movement in Poland was led by someone without university education. Brazil with virile economy is not led by a graduate. Please stay back in Austria; we don't need your type of PHD here.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by Jennynkk(f): 11:24am On Jan 20, 2015
When I read few days ago that Buhari visited IBB, I thought that was a very good opportunity to discuss the release of his certificate! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by ayukdaboss(m): 11:31am On Jan 20, 2015
barcanista:
Registered December 28, 2014.
First posted Yesterday

And later...

How low can TAN go?
The woman/man is a certified TANboribo grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by Freelancer00(m): 11:35am On Jan 20, 2015
Jennynkk:
I am coming into Nigeria with a team of observers from Europe. I will make sure that I create the necessary awareness for our youngsters who wish for a promising tomorrow should never for once think of voting a crude stark unlettered terror kingpin!
Lol. So buhari is this important that u want to come from Austria to campaign against him.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by Freelancer00(m): 11:36am On Jan 20, 2015
Jennynkk:

Yes Buhari cannot read and write. Is it not very clear to you? I can hardly understand what he says in each of his speech. He made me to start re-learning English language ones more because of his sickening verbosity!
The man has a thick accent. Do u know what accent is?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by egift(m): 11:40am On Jan 20, 2015
Jennynkk:

First stop listening to gossip. Buhari has adequate qualification up to the equivalent of a Master Degree. While the "Original" copies were lost when his home was vandalized in 1984, the Nigeria's military have complete record in case you need confirmation. Jonathan is the C-in-C and he is fully aware of that. But PDP are using it to distract you.

Secondly, all those you mentioned as sound minds will be working with Buhari. If you vote Jonathan, none of them will be working for the good of Nigeria.

Finally, politics is a game of numbers - Buhari is the only one with the Character, support-base and requisite leadership skills to defeat an incumbent President in Nigeria for the first time in history.

I encourage to Vote Buhari - to God be the glory! #Change is here, give it all your finest. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by midolian(m): 11:41am On Jan 20, 2015
bbello28:
grin hahahhahahahaa if buhari like make he present atm receipt.... grin

Sai buhari
Abeg no take laff kill me

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 20, 2015
chukwudi44:
Well done man,we can't sit back and allow this country fall into the hands of illiterates.Buhari is a walking fraud, one of the biggest ever to come out of the Nigerian army

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by WisdomFlakes: 11:46am On Jan 20, 2015
I believe it's become quite glaring that GEJ and his handlers have become so desperate that his achievements are inadequate to win him the needed votes outside his clannish SS/SE strongholds (whose combined voting strength isn't enough to get him re-elected), so their strategy is to force-feed & try to blackmail the rest of us -- whom they derogatorily label as slaves for clamouring for change -- with irrelevant garbage in order to distract us from the real issue here which is simply that GEJ is a failed leader who is bent on destroying this great country. FA FA FA Fowl!!!! (in the voice of Zebrudaya)

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 20, 2015
Better late than never..
Buhari is a failure

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by Scatterboss(m): 11:50am On Jan 20, 2015
barcanista:
Registered December 28, 2014.
First posted Yesterday

And later...

How low can TAN go?

Lolzzz. The person is a male just like freeglobe and co. They are all liars and fraudsters. Austria Kor, Coloumbia ni.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by Goddex: 11:52am On Jan 20, 2015
[size=15pt]OP, please thumbprint on the umbrella
Vote GEJ
Vote PDP
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by seankay(m): 11:59am On Jan 20, 2015
Jennynkk:

Why did you run to Austria for your PHD if u feel ur GEJ has given enough attention to the Education Sector? undecided
Come Febuhari, we are voting out GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by Change2015(m): 12:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
Jennynkk:

Yes Buhari cannot read and write. Is it not very clear to you? I can hardly understand what he says in each of his speech. He made me to start re-learning English language ones more because of his sickening verbosity!

Each of his speech...! Ok, carry on.
It is clear you really are an attention seeking dilettante who has little interest in politics. For anyone to think the the pdp as a party compares to the apc is weird. Fashola, fayemi and Co will be in the Buhari government based on their performance as governors. Do you have any idea of the pdp policy proposals? Have they been selling any idea of a better nation, or indulging in scurrilous attacks? Buhari has been outlining his ideas for weeks, and I am more than satisfied that he stands head and shoulders above the incumbent, in every mental and physical sphere.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
Jennynkk:

What has a sound mind got to do with paper qualifications? You don't sound like a sound mind yourself for implying that Buhari who once ruled this country does not have a sound mind. What in short, is a SOUND mind?

And suggesting that GEJ values anyone else's education (after sitting over months of strike actions in 2013) shows just how unsound your mind is.

To you, GEJ 'appears' educated. He appears so because he has a PhD. No wonder, someone with such pathetic mentality is presently pursuing a PhD (another mere paper qualification) to cover up her lack of proper education.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by Jesusloveyou: 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
Jennynkk:
who is more letter btw gej and gmb,i can feel d heat inside u,d fear of losing,have u ever cross onitsha bridge,not to talk of austra.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by mrmetoo1: 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
LMAO!! My guy said he's coming in with a team of observers? Abeg who are you?? LMAO!! When you get in with them, please do let us know.

Problem with the Jonathan campaign is they're trying to appeal to not so well informed folks. Anyway continu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How Ogbeni Aregbesola Greeted Asiwaju Bola Tinubu; Respect Or Worship? / EFCC Set To Arraign Former Anambra Governor, Obiano On Money Laundering Charges / And Just What "if" Jonathan Wins The Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.