Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Live: APC Presidential Rally Kano State! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live: APC Presidential Rally Kano State! (3716 Views)

Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! / omg; See Crowd As Buhari Emerge From His Car. At Apc Preisdential Rally Kano / Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Kano State! by frankyychiji(f): 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2015
laurel03:
Jonamustgo..seriously if I am Jona.. By now I will be packing some of my things out of Aso rock... Because Feb 14 will be just be Buhari, Buhari, Buhari, Buhari, Buhari,Buhari, Buhari, Buhari, Buhari, Buhari,Buhari, Buhari, Buhari, Buhari, Buhari, Jonathan,Jonathan,Buhari, Buhari, Buhari, Buhari, Buhari. Sai Buhari, Sai Vote...
Dry song! You can't make a living singing with that croaked voice of yours son. If you wax a song, you will be your only listener!
Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Kano State! by gen2briz(m): 2:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
This is what will call genuine love, not stomach infrastructure love.
Long live the people's General.
GMB till Reno, doyin, abati, fayose, TAN's and Mimiko get sense.
Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Kano State! by TheMadame(f): 3:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
Why is the General so loved by so many Nigerians? See human beings climbing flood lights just to catch a glimpse of the man of the moment. Even the General can not get to the podium because the crowd of supporters are just too much.
Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Kano State! by laurel03(m): 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
frankyychiji:
Dry song! You can't make a living singing with that croaked voice of yours son. If you wax a song, you will be your only listener!
at least u understand d lyrics... sai change
Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Kano State! by Ikengawo: 11:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
simpleseyi:

Women should take care of the home and bring up responsible children. Women are not to become political thugs. The Hausa/Fulani man cherishes his wives so much that he wont allow his wives at political rallies that may sometimes lead to stampede and bloodshed.

This post is pathetic and primitive. The north will never progress if half of it's population is dormant at home producing babies and sweeping. I think of all the social advancements from clinics to businesses to schools built run and owned by women in my Imo state and wonder how long the north, and even southwest will continue to limp through history with on able and mobile leg and the other one broken and cherished
Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Kano State! by Ikengawo: 11:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
TheMadame:
Why is the General so loved by so many Nigerians? See human beings climbing flood lights just to catch a glimpse of the man of the moment. Even the General can not get to the podium because the crowd of supporters are just too much.
I've noticed apc rallies have more thugs so of course people will climb things. If even Obama did a lecture at Harvard nobody would climb anything. This behavior shows that PDP has become the party of civilized people.
Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Kano State! by TheMadame(f): 3:46am On Jan 21, 2015
Ikengawo:
I've noticed apc rallies have more thugs so of course people will climb things. If even Obama did a lecture at Harvard nobody would climb anything. This behavior shows that PDP has become the party of civilized people.

Your opinion. Everybodys entitlement.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Obituary ,The Great Iroko IS DOWN / Da Fvck Is South South? Why No North North Or West West Or East East? / I Issued Buharis Waec Certificate -- 86 Year Old Alex Ajayi. Ekitis 1st Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.