Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,248 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) (82880 Views)

Why The Vagina May Itch / Let’s Talk Vagina: Clean, Odorless, And Healthy Tips… / Let's Talk Vagina: Clean,odorless And Healthy Tips... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 2:49am On Jan 21, 2015
So na all this bacteria and whatnot some guys go carry fork and knife begin dey chop like no tomorrow? undecided undecided I'm guilty too shaa embarassed embarassed #TeamCleanChicsAllTheWay cool cool

7 Likes

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by timmyblast(m): 2:54am On Jan 21, 2015
Topics like these are needed to educate n eradicate smellos

2 Likes

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 2:58am On Jan 21, 2015
SirShymex:
Apparently, most Nigerian women walk around with smelly VJs (that's NO NO for grown ar.se women), and this is my service to humanity - to help keep the black family together.

The VJ is the most sensitive part of the female's anatomy. And once you're over 21, and your VJ stinks, you should be ashamed of your existence. You're just basically dirty and classless.

Hopefully, this will be helpful.

P.S: no ad hominems.

What nonsense!!
Some men really should go and learn how to be manly
Looks like a topic a gay man would start

7 Likes

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by iamord(m): 2:59am On Jan 21, 2015
mencade4:
a healthy vagina and clean vagina makes to visit her inner chamber with my tongue every time.

signed

advocate for clean and odourless Vagina
grin grin grin
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Queensss(f): 2:59am On Jan 21, 2015
Educative thread

3 Likes

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 3:01am On Jan 21, 2015
Ishilove:

Lmao!!

You need deliverance cheesy cheesy

Why on earth do men like commenting on this kind of topic? embarassed

Gay men love topics like this

Nneka123:
I can't believe a man opened a thread to tell us or rather educate us on how to keep our vj clean, okay! lipsrsealed

Very unmanly isn't it

8 Likes

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Malakh: 3:02am On Jan 21, 2015
if you wanna know if a lady has a vj infection, stick one of your fingers into the wax in your eardrums then stick it there, if she reacts or gets irritated then she gat something, not advocating fornication tho
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by tunamania(m): 3:02am On Jan 21, 2015
Me too
Iamfrank:
Chai!!!!!!!!!! I wil neva hv sex again
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by redcliff: 3:03am On Jan 21, 2015
Babymama1:

You do not need to be defensive ma.. anybody can raise any topic provided he/she can share extensive knowledge on it.. or are you guilty of the above topic? grin

22 Likes

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Elnino4ladies: 3:04am On Jan 21, 2015
Waitin for hillarious coments.
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by tunamania(m): 3:06am On Jan 21, 2015
Definitely hit a cord somewhere. Don't hate the poster, clean the V.
Babymama1:

What nonsense!!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 3:11am On Jan 21, 2015
tunamania:
Definitely hit a cord somewhere. Don't hate the poster, clean the V.

I am serious
A man unduly concerned about a woman's vagina and bringing up articles about it
There is something very wrong with that picture
I am a woman and I tell you it doesn't look very manly in the eyes of any woman
I don't know any man i have associated with that will ever sit to discuss such a topic
Tufiakwa
Make una check una selves o

14 Likes

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by bameyi(m): 3:13am On Jan 21, 2015
Make any woman ask me to give am head, na amadioha I go send to her

3 Likes

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 3:16am On Jan 21, 2015
It’s normal for the vagina to have a scent. “Vaginal odour can change at different times of the reproductive cycle and shouldn’t always be thought of as being a sign of infection or illness,” says Dr Elneil.

This is from that article
Those of you making a fuss about the vagina need to gravitate towards your fellow men which seems to be where some of you truly belong from what I see.
If you doubt the writer go sniff your mama's own or her used panties

12 Likes

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Bifwoli: 3:18am On Jan 21, 2015
SirShymex:
Apparently, most Nigerian women walk around with smelly VJs (that's NO NO for grown ar.se women), and this is my service to humanity - to help keep the black family together.

The VJ is the most sensitive part of the female's anatomy. And once you're over 21, and your VJ stinks, you should be ashamed of your existence. You're just basically dirty and classless.

Hopefully, this will be helpful.

P.S: no ad hominems.

Thanx a lot for this coz there's women who honestly think they don't stink then wonder why some guys leave them.Its very shameful for a man to ask a woman to be cleaner.

6 Likes

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 3:19am On Jan 21, 2015
I came here to watch the video kiss

Vaginas are supposed to have an aroma. Perhaps OP is a virgin

3 Likes

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 3:22am On Jan 21, 2015
Babymama1:

Very unmanly isn't it
so unmanly!

7 Likes

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by miky(m): 3:23am On Jan 21, 2015
Redoil:
Imagine a man given women lectures on how to keep their part clean. The ijebu money doubler that shoot slugs from his brain. I hail you and ur business

stfu!! some of the best gynecologists and obgyn are men.. they know about female bodies than females themselves, b ;Dackward fellow

3 Likes

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by lilbabyak(m): 3:24am On Jan 21, 2015
No put sharp object inside. #myopinion#

2 Likes

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 3:25am On Jan 21, 2015
well, if you're going to tell us this, please pass the message along to your sisters, girlfriends, female friends, female cousins, aunties, and even una mama, and Grand-ma too. It will be so bad, if they don't get this message at all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Olypeppy(f): 3:30am On Jan 21, 2015
Guys commenting more cos na them d suffer more.Most of them don't mind the level of cleanliness....avoid anything soapy water,wash thoroughly in and out...even my little niece knows

5 Likes

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 3:30am On Jan 21, 2015
Nneka123:
so unmanly!

That is eh
The thing na a so oyi
Another woman agreeing with me case closed
I will read and note the shemales of nairaland

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 3:39am On Jan 21, 2015
Babymama1:

That is eh
The thing na a so oyi
Another woman agreeing with me case closed
I will read and note the shemales of nairaland
please do grin
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Next2Bezee(m): 3:41am On Jan 21, 2015
Na wa see oppression o shocked I'm sure most of it is being done by some men wey dey bath only once in 3 days grin

Kai Hypocrites plenty here, i'm sure that many ppl will not say let them smell first when konji wan kill them and their gfs now spread their legs for them. undecided

5 Likes

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by mya1: 3:45am On Jan 21, 2015
Babymama1:

What nonsense!!

No worries, he had a bad experience with some girl today and scampered to google for help. NHS choices was there to hearken to his cry, so all he had to do was ctrl c and ctrl v.. Bam a topic on nairaland!

Thanks for the education op, I hope you completed your research by checking how you can keep your own "arrow" clean and free from infections.

7 Likes

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Perelo(m): 3:47am On Jan 21, 2015
No more unprotected banging ooo, I don't wanna be infected... Konji self na bad thing
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Isk(f): 4:15am On Jan 21, 2015
Nneka123:
should i stop using my vaginal wash? water doesn't really do all the job! undecided
You should consider stopping that. Water is sufficient in itself to clean you up. Using chemicals down there might have an adverse effect. If you insist on using douches, you should see a doctor first who will prescribe a product for you.

3 Likes

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Originalsly: 4:15am On Jan 21, 2015
SirShymex:
[/b]Apparently, most Nigerian women walk around with smelly VJs[b] (that's NO NO for grown ar.se women), and this is my service to humanity - to help keep the black family together.

The VJ is the most sensitive part of the female's anatomy. [/b]And once you're over 21, and your VJ stinks, you should be ashamed of your existence. You're just basically dirty and classles[b].
Bro...you posted a very educative and much eye opening topic....more important to women but also good for men to know. But if you had taken the time to read and understand your own thread you would not have posted the crap quoted above...especially the bolded. Very bad follow up....you shouod be ashame of yourself.

19 Likes

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 4:16am On Jan 21, 2015
Chizzzzzzzzzooooossssss I Don vomit thrice just now. .........

imagine something we use to suck and leak everything no no no no......

Thinking............

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by DonaldGenes(m): 4:23am On Jan 21, 2015
Horrlah:
Gracias mr

iHope yours is clean too
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by DonaldGenes(m): 4:24am On Jan 21, 2015
Ogbeche77:
You are damn right... Had a nasty experience sometimes back with a chic.. I nearly choked in the room.. On a hot afternoon... Chai cheesy
The whole room was smelling like rotten dried fish... And this wasn't the first time I was with this chic, but my first experience...
I was already in the mood to visit Jerusalem, but the stinking smell.. My JT won't obey the clarion call... grin
I asked her what's up with her, who straffed you of late? You have yeast infection? But she was on the defensive,and even claimed she can't smell anything..
o'boy.. I had to choice than to cut off contact with her.. The fear of STD infection cheesy

Lwkmd! Did you just say "Jerusalem"
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by DonaldGenes(m): 4:25am On Jan 21, 2015
Nneka123:
should i stop using my vaginal wash? water doesn't really do all the job! undecided

Aww! Covers Nose!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics / Meet Mamitu Gashe, Africa's Top Surgeon Who Can't Read Or Write / Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.