Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) (82958 Views)

Why The Vagina May Itch / Let’s Talk Vagina: Clean, Odorless, And Healthy Tips… / Let's Talk Vagina: Clean,odorless And Healthy Tips... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by AfricanApple(f): 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ishilove:

Lmao!!

You need deliverance cheesy cheesy

Why on earth do men like commenting on this kind of topic? embarassed
you are asking? you don't know that some flesh and bones from that part was what created them?
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Ishilove: 12:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
AfricanApple:
you are asking? you don't know that some flesh and bones from that part was what created them?
No wonder. From there they came so they're very attracted to it. Their soul pines for home cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
I can't stop laughing, Op you sabi the thing pass the owners grin

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by ng4u(f): 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
achinaboy:
i like the smelly ones,leave me alone cool
lol

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by MOORCHMOORE(m): 1:01pm On Jan 21, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by chipeters: 1:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
Is a big Lecture 2ladies. Pls ma fellow guys let us tak it easy on ladies, talk 2them in a polite way so that they ll grab. Also 2ladies take correction so that it won't be 2late. Pls use toilet soap 2wash ur vagina sufface or outlet not inside oooo cos it ll cause u harm if u wash inside.
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nawaya 4dis thread..... wink
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
What do you mean by that?no be there place of abode be that?our own duty is to keep it clean for u guyz, besides we ar all helping each other. Lol
bisi i hp u dnt hv a smelly punny?

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by bayocanny: 1:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
Onyiido:
Too busy to get low with u, have a blessed day

Sharaaaaap!!! Go and wash your dirty vigina. Lmfao!!!!

3 Likes

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by bayocanny: 1:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
clevvermind:
please dnt let me vomit this morning. I dnt think it was me. I dnt deal with any chick i see.
Lol if u said so
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Emmadgud(m): 2:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=SirShymex post=29965301][/quote] Aldo there is a difference b/w an inffected vigina,an unkept smelly vigina nd d common natural vigina odour.but all vigina smells naturally.l once fúcked a clean white lady in lagos,nd her vigina also has dat natural odour,showing dat it is like dat 2 every woman whether white or black.

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
Rextayne:
bisi i hp u dnt hv a smelly punny?
The answer is simple.......NO, bur incase ur gf get, tell her to consult me,I will teach her how to be a neat GIRL.lol
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
The answer is simple.......NO, bur incase ur gf get, tell her to consult me,I will teach her how to be a neat GIRL.lol
haha funny bisi,hw market nah?
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
SirShymex:
Apparently, most Nigerian women walk around with smelly VJs (that's NO NO for grown ar.se women), and this is my service to humanity - to help keep the black family together.

The VJ is the most sensitive part of the female's anatomy. And once you're over 21, and your VJ stinks, you should be ashamed of your existence. You're just basically dirty and classless.

Hopefully, this will be helpful.

P.S: no ad hominems.

And you had to spoil your HELP with your choice of words. 'Apparently' 'Most'. They were in bad taste in case you don't know.

3 Likes

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by assfreaky(m): 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ya, ya, I hate stinking vagina! I hate stinking vagina! I hate stinking vagina! I hate stinking vagina! I hate stinking vagina! I hate stinking vagina! I hate stinking vagina! I hate stinking vagina! I hate stinking vagina! I hate stinking vagina! I hate stinking vagina! I hate stinking vagina! I hate stinking vagina! I hate stinking vagina! I hate stinking vagina! I hate stinking vagina! I hate stinking vagina! I hate stinking vagina! I hate stinking vagina! I hate stinking vagina! I hate stinking vagina! I hate stinking vagina! I hate stinking vagina! I hate stinking vagina! I hate stinking vagina! I hate stinking vagina! I hate stinking vagina! I hate stinking vagina!
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by teufelein(f): 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=18pt]Buhari where is your certificate or are we going to bend the rules for you?[/size]

[size=18pt]Buhari where is your certificate or are we going to bend the rules for you?[/size]

signed by Undertaker, is time to kill that silllly ab.oki buhari and bury him once and for all...

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Creamish(f): 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
bayocanny:

Continue deceiving yourself, men can wear a boxer for a week nothing go happen , but as a female can u wear a G- string for two days? not to talk of 5hrs, lol especially during dry season, whalai u go dey smell like a rotten fish

@bolded......even after peeing and not wiping/washing off....same boxers for 1 week? for real? uuurrgghhh! undecided

@OP....u dont educate ppl with insults....hardly ever works. Ur advice will never be appreciated. Refine ur words..it wuld do better justice to the time spent trying to educate any1.

2 Likes

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by jaybee3(m): 3:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
bayocanny:

Continue deceiving yourself, men can wear a boxer for a week nothing go happen, but as a female can u wear a G- string for two days? not to talk of 5hrs, lol especially during dry season, whalai u go dey smell like a rotten fish
Yukkkkkkk

That's dirty boy... I pity your GF

6 Likes

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Olaone1: 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
UjSizzle:
I am convinced there are so many people in Nigeria who lack simple comprehension skills undecided

The vagina is SUPPOSED to smell for god sake. Don't you people read?
Do you ever wonder, when you watch movies with weird men handling used female undies, why they sniff it? undecided

Smelly vaginas does not equal yeast infection or Chlamydia or whatever for that matter.
Healthy Vjays smell. Unhealthy Vjays smell too. One is just less offensive than the other.

If you disagree then I'm sorry but you should never have sex again with a human female undecided

Please go educate yourselves.
Wow! I've learned a lot from your post

2 Likes

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
Babymama1:

What nonsense!!
Some men really should go and learn how to be manly
Looks like a topic a gay man would start

Are you now attacking me simply cos they've come out to educate women on how to keep thier pusssy clean?

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by UjSizzle(f): 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
CFCfan:

Wow! I've learned a lot from your post
Always happy to facilitate informal learning grin
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by bayocanny: 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
jaybee3:

Yukkkkkkk

That's dirty boy... I pity your GF

You have comment for your eye be that?

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by jaybee3(m): 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
bayocanny:

You have comment for your eye be that?
What message are you trying to incoherently pass across Sir?

Too early to be drinking double 3

3 Likes

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by menix(m): 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
xkris11:

Bruv,You funny oooo,Can't 4get 1 chidinma gal, omo dis gal smell pass any gal 4 nairaland.
How many nairaland girl u don enter na brosthis is not fair

Brodaly u won't undastand until u perceive such odor dat can lead to convulsion..
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by bayocanny: 4:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=Creamish post=29997143]

@bolded......even after peeing and not wiping/washing off....same boxers for 1 week? for real? uuurrgghhh! undecided

Well u get it wrong, what I'm saying is that u can't compare women to men when it comes to personal hygiene, there is high tendency for women to get stink when their undies are not properly take care
Take for instant, can you wear a pant for two days?
But we men can wear a boxer for atleast 3days without stinking, according to doctor Right Bradley of the department of health school of hygiene in the united kingdom “ women should be wearing atleast 2pant in day“
If I may ask you, how many pant are u wearing per day? Probably just one, isn't it?

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
UjSizzle:

Always happy to facilitate informal learning grin
The lesson will be quite useful in the future for my special lady
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by jaybee3(m): 4:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
CFCfan:

The lesson will be quite useful in the future for my special lady
ARE YOU A VIRGIN or you trying to sly your way with words and calculated innocense into me lady's errmmm errrmmmm??
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
jaybee3:

ARE YOU A VIRGIN or you trying to sly your way with words and calculated innocense into me lady's errmmm errrmmmm??
Lol.
Bro, calm down. I'm not flirting with your gf grin I just thanked her for a lesson grin
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Creamish(f): 4:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
bayocanny:
Well u get it wrong, what I'm saying is that u can't compare women to men when it comes to personal hygiene, there is high tendency for women to get stink when their undies are not properly take care
Take for instant, can you wear a pant for two days?
But we men can wear a boxer for atleast 3days without stinking, according to doctor Right Bradley of the department of health school of hygiene in the united kingdom “ women should be wearing atleast 2pant in day“
If I may ask you, how many pant are u wearing per day? Probably just one, isn't it?

Same boxers for 3 days without stinking? ... Pls...if this has been ur comfort, its a fallacy. Ur boxers will smell at the end of the day..mostly cos u dont wipe ur pee. Pls dont ever wear ur boxers more than a day. undecided

IRO ur question, watever i say wouldn't matter much to u nwayz cos ur basically all out to diss. So watever rocks ur boat. undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by jaybee3(m): 4:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
CFCfan:

Lol.
Bro, calm down. I'm not flirting with your gf grin I just thanked her for a lesson grin

fear don grip me

phew
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by KENNSAMMY(m): 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
oops, before i see these lessons filled posts many comments would have come in and usually, the poster would have gone away. ... what does the poster have to say about some extremists who put mouth or tongue in VG during intercourse?

and the nnext tym u r posting, put pictures grin grin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Meet Mamitu Gashe, Africa's Top Surgeon Who Can't Read Or Write / How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics / How Local Barber Mutilated Kano Bride (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.