Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,572 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Jonathan Campaign Team Disowns Fayose's Death Advert - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Campaign Team Disowns Fayose's Death Advert (25107 Views)

Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun / PICTURE: Jonathan Campaign Team Buying Petrol In Blackmarket / Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Campaign Team Disowns Fayose's Death Advert by okestev: 11:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
Lawalemi:
WHO IS MOHAMMED BUHARI?

* I have never seen any school built in his name. * I have never seen any borehole constructed by him. * There is no record of any scholarship awarded by him or for him nor through him. * I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization. * No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him. * Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself since his exit from office. * No book written, no memoirs, no lectures, nothing. * The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station. * He never champion for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura. * His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria. Doesn't charity begin at home again? * No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''. * He is not a patron to any organization, group or association. * No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night. * The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. Is there any wonder why he says the BH scourge will end if he is elected''? Abeg GEJ till 2019
...who mistakenly left your cage opened?
Re: Jonathan Campaign Team Disowns Fayose's Death Advert by hopilo: 12:00am On Jan 21, 2015
Sweetlemon:
I'm not moved. It's simply because of the heavy backlash it received. Your president is very popular for acting on serious issues only after there's a massive outcry.
that mean the man listen to the public. he is a public servant
Re: Jonathan Campaign Team Disowns Fayose's Death Advert by solasalako(m): 2:04am On Jan 21, 2015
Lawalemi:
WHO IS MOHAMMED BUHARI?

* I have never seen any school built in his name. * I have never seen any borehole constructed by him. * There is no record of any scholarship awarded by him or for him nor through him. * I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization. * No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him. * Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself since his exit from office. * No book written, no memoirs, no lectures, nothing. * The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station. * He never champion for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura. * His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria. Doesn't charity begin at home again? * No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''. * He is not a patron to any organization, group or association. * No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night. * The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. Is there any wonder why he says the BH scourge will end if he is elected''? Abeg GEJ till 2019

See your life. Only you spat rubbish... keep living in your fools paradise. who was Jonathan before 1999.
Can't you read the handwriting on the wall? Even if GMB is also clueless(which is not). All Nigerians have agreed and concluded to give him their vote. #TEAMTAKEGEJBACK2OTUOKE#
SAI BUHARI
Re: Jonathan Campaign Team Disowns Fayose's Death Advert by solasalako(m): 2:18am On Jan 21, 2015
koikoi2:
Why do we Nigerians always complain?

Each time I read comments of murmur, complain etc I felt dat Satan is playing game with d minds of Nigerians just like he did to d Israelites on their way to d promise land .

Jonathan increase pump price of petrol we complain.
Jonathan reduce pump price of petrol we still complain.

Jonathan has not distant himself from Fayose publication , we complain.

Jonathan has distant himself from d publication, we still complain.

May God forgive all of us.

Because the clueless one time is already up.. Vox Dehi, Vox Populi. Voice of the people is the voice of God..
Peeps Want CHANGE.
Re: Jonathan Campaign Team Disowns Fayose's Death Advert by fuckerholic(m): 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
dahunsy:
coughs*** clears throat
Always coughing and clearing throat.. When will the sickness leave you ?
Re: Jonathan Campaign Team Disowns Fayose's Death Advert by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
theV0ice:
Just heard it on CHANNELS 4PM Newstrack
And this
The PDP goon has not said anything bad now, it stil within political norms. Ten shot 4 PDD goon. Olori Awon Agbero of Nigeria. (OAAN)
Re: Jonathan Campaign Team Disowns Fayose's Death Advert by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
dirtymoney:

GO LISTEN TO IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE'S -YOU NEVER KNOW, THE CAUSE OF DEATH, INTERNALLY BLEEDING, OBNOXIOUS AND POINT OF NO RETURN.... ESPECIALLY YOU NEVER KNOW... THANK ME LATER.

I apologize for not replying you sooner.

Immortal Technique is an underground Rapper of all time whose lyrics is tighter than our new Opec Sec-Gen's nookie.

I am addicted to 6 of his tracks but I love [Dance With The Devil] the most. I rate them as follows:

1.) Dance With The Devil

2.) You Never Know

3.) Point of No Return

4.) Peruvian Cocaine

5.) The 4th Branch

6.) Cause of Death

Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-biafran Commander, Ogbonnaya Oji, Is Dead / Dangote, Helen Clark, Polman Back Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. Ngozi Reacts / Cramjones Apologizes For Ben Murray-bruce's Post - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.